New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,715 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

De Odumbo Conser

New York, NY

#4936 May 30, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
You have yet to make a substative argument or a truthful statement
Actually I made both, you have yet to respond in kind, which is telling.
De Odumbo Conser

New York, NY

#4937 May 30, 2012
3869ret wrote:
to feces,phil and oppresso boy and any other multiple personality i might be addressing.you still have not answered my question did or did not bush 2 take office with billions in surplus and leave office with us over 8 trillion in debt.did or did not ronald raygun raise taxes 13 times and triple the natl. debt,did or did not bush 1 raise taxes and double the natl. debt.did john kerry and al gore serve in viet nam.did bush2,cheney, limbaugh or other of your heroes who wrap themselves in the flag and profess their love of america serve in nam.
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, no, no, no, no. But you won't get any answers out of them.
De Oppresso Liber

Westbury, NY

#4939 May 30, 2012
3869ret wrote:
to feces,phil and oppresso boy and any other multiple personality i might be addressing.you still have not answered my question did or did not bush 2 take office with billions in surplus and leave office with us over 8 trillion in debt.did or did not ronald raygun raise taxes 13 times and triple the natl. debt,did or did not bush 1 raise taxes and double the natl. debt.did john kerry and al gore serve in viet nam.did bush2,cheney, limbaugh or other of your heroes who wrap themselves in the flag and profess their love of america serve in nam.these questions are very easily answered but you continue to change the subject and resort to name calling instead of answering the question.i served in the military did you, how can a question be any simpler then that.and yes,we have caught on to your using other phony names to back your stupid claims up.again answer the question,heres betting you don't have the basic honesty to admit your wrong.also if you weren't so ignorant of the military you would know that there are only certain times you can be made to drop and give twenty,you would also know that any soldier after a few weeks in training can drop and give 20 without breaking a sweat.again eagerly looking forward to another of your silly responses showing how ignorant you really are.
If obama was pissing down your back, you would think its raining, you are hopeless, I have wasted enough time here, "Corpse-man"!
De Odumbo Conser

New York, NY

#4940 May 30, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
If obama was pissing down your back, you would think its raining, you are hopeless, I have wasted enough time here, "Corpse-man"!
Avoid answering direct and pertinent questions much? I love how when anyone puts you on the spot you just start blathering about irrelevant bullsh!t.
De Oppresso Liber

Westbury, NY

#4941 May 30, 2012
-- The White House said President Barack Obama misspoke on Tuesday when he referred to a "Polish death camp" while honoring a Polish war hero.

The president's remark had drawn immediate complaints from Poles who said Obama should have called it a "German death camp in Nazi-occupied Poland," to distinguish the perpetrators from the location. Polish Foreign Minister Radek Sikorski called it a matter of "ignorance and incompetence."

Obama made the comment while awarding the Medal of Freedom to Jan Karski, a resistance fighter against the Nazi occupation of Poland during World War II. Karski died in 2000.
De Oppresso Liber

Westbury, NY

#4942 May 30, 2012
De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
Avoid answering direct and pertinent questions much? I love how when anyone puts you on the spot you just start blathering about irrelevant bullsh!t.
On the spot? It's not my Jackass in the White House, its yours. I voted for the guy who knows what a Corpsman is.
De Odumbo Conser

New York, NY

#4943 May 30, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
On the spot? It's not my Jackass in the White House, its yours. I voted for the guy who knows what a Corpsman is.
Again, more bluster and deflection. He asked you several questions it took me 5 seconds to answer. Yet curiously no answers from you. And you responded with the same blah blah bullsh!t to the facts I posted. Nothing but BS nonsense from you. You're devoid of substance when challenged.
Brown trout

Brooklyn, NY

#4944 May 30, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
If obama was pissing down your back, you would think its raining, you are hopeless, I have wasted enough time here, "Corpse-man"!
Please investigate the facts!!! Spread the truth to your friends. This country can not afford more narrow minded thinking, and corporate cronyism! Obama is bringing the world together. Get on bored so you don't have to stand alone when the rest of us are moving forward.
De Odumbo Conser

New York, NY

#4945 May 30, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
-- The White House said President Barack Obama misspoke on Tuesday when he referred to a "Polish death camp" while honoring a Polish war hero.
The president's remark had drawn immediate complaints from Poles who said Obama should have called it a "German death camp in Nazi-occupied Poland," to distinguish the perpetrators from the location. Polish Foreign Minister Radek Sikorski called it a matter of "ignorance and incompetence."
Obama made the comment while awarding the Medal of Freedom to Jan Karski, a resistance fighter against the Nazi occupation of Poland during World War II. Karski died in 2000.
*snoooooooooooooooore*
3869ret

Ithaca, NY

#4948 May 30, 2012
multi personality oppresso,dr,phil,feces and his latin character must have never bothered to find out what a true dialogue consists of.it isn't just who can shout the loudest while ignoring valid questions and then denigrating who you are talking to.again answer the questions or else be shown for the shallow ignorant person you are'
Anonymous

Westbury, NY

#4949 May 30, 2012
3869ret wrote:
multi personality oppresso,dr,phil,feces and his latin character must have never bothered to find out what a true dialogue consists of.it isn't just who can shout the loudest while ignoring valid questions and then denigrating who you are talking to.again answer the questions or else be shown for the shallow ignorant person you are'
This is the cyberspace, I don't give any information about myself, what I do, or anything to identify who I am, you would be wise to do the same, Gomer.
3869ret

Ithaca, NY

#4950 May 30, 2012
idid not ask who you were or where you live feces face i just asked you questions about bushs'military service and his destruction of the economy,and why were your rightwingers to yellow to serve.so instead of answering you come up with a lame excuse about bein identified.how is answering a few yes-no questions give you away.you wont answer because the correct answers prove what a fraud you are.hurling insults and rocks with no facts or info to back you up so you invented phony personae and had them agree with your false arguements.you've been found out for the fraud you are.
Anonymous

Westbury, NY

#4951 May 30, 2012
3869ret wrote:
idid not ask who you were or where you live feces face i just asked you questions about bushs'military service and his destruction of the economy,and why were your rightwingers to yellow to serve.so instead of answering you come up with a lame excuse about bein identified.how is answering a few yes-no questions give you away.you wont answer because the correct answers prove what a fraud you are.hurling insults and rocks with no facts or info to back you up so you invented phony personae and had them agree with your false arguements.you've been found out for the fraud you are.
Aha, Joe Krupinski is living in a trailor park in Massena, under an assumed name
Yup

Pennellville, NY

#4952 May 30, 2012
We have a savior in the form of Mitt Romney. See what he has to offer;

www.mittromney.com
De Odumbo Conser

New York, NY

#4953 May 30, 2012
Yup wrote:
We have a savior in the form of Mitt Romney. See what he has to offer;
www.mittromney.com
The great thing about Romney is he supports both sides of every issue, so he's sure to agree with you! Pro-choice, pro-life! Pro-gun control, pro-second amendment! Pro-socialized medicine, anti-socialized medicine! The list goes on and on.
3869ret

Ithaca, NY

#4954 May 30, 2012
anon.feces,oppresso boy-still wont answer the questions,make all the dumb remarks you want,but the truth shows through,to answer honestly is to show what a fraud you are,i didn't really expect you to so i'm not surprised,it's typical loud mouth behavior.
Okay Dick

Westbury, NY

#4955 May 30, 2012
3869ret wrote:
idid not ask who you were or where you live feces face i just asked you questions about bushs'military service and his destruction of the economy,and why were your rightwingers to yellow to serve.so instead of answering you come up with a lame excuse about bein identified.how is answering a few yes-no questions give you away.you wont answer because the correct answers prove what a fraud you are.hurling insults and rocks with no facts or info to back you up so you invented phony personae and had them agree with your false arguements.you've been found out for the fraud you are.
Bush served, honorable discharge, just like you, so you say

A near financial collapse after 9-11 attack, two wars, and unprecedented measures to protect this nation, including operations , You will never hear about. A housing bubble created by a democratic controlled congress, under the community re-investment act{ever hear of it?} I could go line by line, but what for. You only hear the leftist talking points, blah, blah blah,
.........

Bottom line, if the amateur is re-elected you won't have the country you were born in, you will have a backward sliding shell of its former self, but maybe thats why you served Forest, stupid is as stupid does, you said that.
Brown trout

Brooklyn, NY

#4956 May 30, 2012
Okay Dick wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush served, honorable discharge, just like you, so you say
A near financial collapse after 9-11 attack, two wars, and unprecedented measures to protect this nation, including operations , You will never hear about. A housing bubble created by a democratic controlled congress, under the community re-investment act{ever hear of it?} I could go line by line, but what for. You only hear the leftist talking points, blah, blah blah,
.........
Bottom line, if the amateur is re-elected you won't have the country you were born in, you will have a backward sliding shell of its former self, but maybe thats why you served Forest, stupid is as stupid does, you said that.
You sound a little like lieutenant Dan. I'm confused you stated what took place from 1970 up until 2007 ish. And you sav don't elect Obama. How is he responsible? He's trying to fix what was done before he became president.
Edd

United States

#4957 May 30, 2012
ALL politicns are leaches , none of them give 2 shits about us people , and if you think they do your nuts......
3869ret

Ithaca, NY

#4958 May 30, 2012
edd:i agree with you to a point.but isn't it up to us as the electorate to hold them accountable to their promises and vote them out if they don't follow through.for example the republicans gained control of congress in 1994 by running on a platform promising term limits.then when they won office they explained that upon further inspection term limits were not a good thing.but did the voters vote them out?no they re-elected them.now can you blame politicians for lying when americans continually don't punish them at the polls.another example americans consistently rank congress as a bunch of lying rats but when asked to rate their own representative they say he's doing a good job,americans want it both ways.if you won't vote them out when they outright lie to you they are not going to stop.the power is in the peoples hands but they won't use it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cobleskill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Schoharie County Social Services (Jul '11) Jan '15 Tan this 21
berkshire farm (Apr '14) Dec '14 Precious 19
Debate: Ferguson - Middleburgh, NY (Aug '14) Dec '14 Ken 4
New York panel recommends 3 upstate resort casinos Dec '14 Mikey Mike 1
Trash on Rt.7 (Sep '13) Dec '14 Joe 2
Break ins at Local Businesses Oct '14 Diana Barber 1
Forgotten friends pet rescue? (Jul '14) Sep '14 Agree 9
Cobleskill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cobleskill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:23 pm PST