Comments
101 - 120 of 156 Comments Last updated Jul 18, 2013
Chris Brode attorney mdvl

Meadville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
Nov 6, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

topicender wrote:
I support the guy from m-n -s !! he CAN burn down a freakin giant garage and still make money! WHITE POWER!! iNS FRAUD!! OH YEA!!!
HaHa Thats funny!!!!
no repubs

Norristown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

they suck the $ for them and their buddies and let poor rot
Obamney 2012

Wellsboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Politicians suck. That's why we all hate them.
Elmo

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#135
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I support John Sukla.....
CaCat

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138
Aug 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

diverse
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139
Aug 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I can't believe you the audacity to even post such an outright lie! Everyone, please note that the editor of this article was left out for good reason because he is another leftist that “xfocker” is trying to pass off as a legitimate source of information. I don’t know what’s worse the article or you because you intentionally tried to fool people with this garbage. Below is another tidbit that this “journalist” wrote basically saying he puts a liberal spin on his articles thereby exposing his avoidance of the truth instead he chooses to post liberal lies.
Ain't That Just Like A Liberal?
Anyone who reads this page with any regularity knows that I tend to be identified with a more progressive point of view. That said, I consistently fight against the label of ‘liberal’ because I don’t feel it fairly defines what I hope is a more complex understanding of the problems that confront us.
Rick Ungar, Contributor
Writing from the left on politics and policy.
CaCat

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#140
Aug 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Let them eat cake!
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
Aug 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CaCat wrote:
Let them eat cake!
Isn't that Ann Romney's line?
CaCat

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142
Aug 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marie Antoinette or Teresa Heinz Kerry

same thing.
stewie

Wellsboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I voted for ***REDACTED*** he was a swell guy.
Rush my Balls

Selinsgrove, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
Dec 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Rush Limbaugh for Governor, President, and Almight Grand Wizard. he can do it all.

Oxycontin for everyone.
EIB Network

Wellsboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Dec 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rush my Balls wrote:
Rush Limbaugh for Governor, President, and Almight Grand Wizard. he can do it all.
Oxycontin for everyone.
Morphine drips for everybody!
GoldenEIBMicroph one

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
Dec 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

EIB Network wrote:
<quoted text>Morphine drips for everybody!
It sure does!
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
Dec 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Obama’s base pushes back on plan to cut Social Security

President Obama’s new fiscal cliff proposal includes cuts to Social Security and a middle-class tax hike—and though details are still sketchy, progressives are deeply wary.

http://tv.msnbc.com/2012/12/18/progressives-p...

Wow...I love how he just betrayed all the seniors and middle class that voted for him.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148
Dec 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nerd Rage wrote:
Obama’s base pushes back on plan to cut Social Security
President Obama’s new fiscal cliff proposal includes cuts to Social Security and a middle-class tax hike—and though details are still sketchy, progressives are deeply wary.
http://tv.msnbc.com/2012/12/18/progressives-p...
Wow...I love how he just betrayed all the seniors and middle class that voted for him.
Being a conservative today is the easiest thing in the world - just blindly attack the President no matter what he does.

If Obama does nothing on Social Security, the right attacks him for not being serious.

If Obama proposes increasing the funding for Social Security, the right attacks him for raising taxes.

If Obama proposes a step to reduce the future growth of Social Security, the right attacks him for betraying seniors and middle class.

Just goes to show you - if Obama proposes it, the right will attack him for it.

No matter what it is. Hell, even if it's their OWN idea.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149
Dec 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a conservative today is the easiest thing in the world - just blindly attack the President no matter what he does.
If Obama does nothing on Social Security, the right attacks him for not being serious.
If Obama proposes increasing the funding for Social Security, the right attacks him for raising taxes.
If Obama proposes a step to reduce the future growth of Social Security, the right attacks him for betraying seniors and middle class.
Just goes to show you - if Obama proposes it, the right will attack him for it.
No matter what it is. Hell, even if it's their OWN idea.
Ummmm...It's the Left who is attacking him, NOT the right! Also this is from a liberal journalist. The right had nothing to do with this so at least be honest in what the story is.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#150
Dec 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm...It's the Left who is attacking him, NOT the right! Also this is from a liberal journalist. The right had nothing to do with this so at least be honest in what the story is.
Ummm, THIS is the rightwing attack I was referring to:
Nerd Rage wrote:
Wow...I love how he just betrayed all the seniors and middle class that voted for him.
Or are you a "liberal journalist?" LOL!
CHS71

Martinsburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151
Dec 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Obama could change water to wine and the republicans would say he's an alcholic. Pubs have no new ideas, other than lets go back to the 1950's.
Dave Rogers

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#152
Dec 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nerd Rage wrote:
Obama’s base pushes back on plan to cut Social Security
President Obama’s new fiscal cliff proposal includes cuts to Social Security and a middle-class tax hike—and though details are still sketchy, progressives are deeply wary.
http://tv.msnbc.com/2012/12/18/progressives-p...
Wow...I love how he just betrayed all the seniors and middle class that voted for him.
So, Social Security has not added one dime to the deficit and should not be part of the discussion.
Cut Pensions

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153
Dec 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

There's no excuse for cuttng Social Security or Medicare one dollar until gov't pensions are cut.

Cut out. They are what we can not afford. Quite a conflict when the people who need to vote to get rid of pensions are the same ones who will receive them.

No reason gov't employees (who are already overpaid) can't participate in 401K's like real people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Coatesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Tue Joe McCarthy 51,272
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Tue But Not Hussein O... 3,898
snapchat Aug 13 lvrofsex 1
glen mills schools (Sep '11) Jul 29 James H 73
Cougar Sighting/Caught in Downingtown, PA (Aug '08) Jul '14 Paul Yardley PA 40
Chambersburg teachers experience the Chinese ed... Jul '14 RayH 1
dnt get it twisted tho Jun '14 posie 3

Search the Coatesville Forum:
•••

Coatesville News Video

•••
Coatesville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Coatesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Coatesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Coatesville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Coatesville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••