arabs are taking over the market

Posted in the Coalfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Columbia, SC

#1 Jul 31, 2010
screw off arabs we dont need you. we need americans who actually know how to cook and clean and run a bussiness
Ali Muhammed Habib

United States

#2 Aug 1, 2010
Well i just happen to like madira and eggplant pancakes and badinjan muhassa and buran, buraniya, baqliyah with cucumber sauce. They make good tuffahiyah, and raihaniyah, and sikbaj. It's good to know there is a place in coalfield to order tharda, sarfarjalidya, labaniyyah, and fuliyyah. If you don't like there cooking go to Choices Cafe, Brushy Mount Market or the Country Kitchen or whoever took over Taylors!
Snarky

Oakdale, TN

#3 Aug 1, 2010
Wildman51 wrote:
screw off arabs we dont need you. we need americans who actually know how to cook and clean and run a bussiness
Apparently Americans don't know how to run a business. At least coalfield americans that is. Otherwise they would be running a successful business and not be bought out.
american

Columbia, SC

#4 Aug 1, 2010
its not them personally but they get more tax breaks, money, and ect that we real americans dont get. thats how they stay in business!
Anonymous

Columbia, SC

#5 Aug 1, 2010
if coalfield market wants to make it he needs to mamke it more coalfield friendly people here are prideful and i hate to say it but racial... sell some coalfield shirts put flat screen in make the back nicer and hire some cooks and pay them what a cook deserves theres lots of ideas the lottery again and better gas pumps it will take money and mngtment too bad someone from here didnt do it and stick with it
No nonsense

Fort Campbell, TN

#6 Aug 30, 2010
I have lived in Coalfield for two years and personally I am glad to see these changes.The world is a BIG place and when you go out into that BIG world you WILL encounter different races or ethnic groups. Why should the new owner have to jump through hoops with big screens and Coalfield shirts? The previous owners didn't. I have been in there since the change in manangement and in my opinion it feels cleaner and looks better. The world is a much more pleasant place when people get along and learn about each other. That doesn't mean that you are not American or patriotic.

Scratch and Sniff

Knoxville, TN

#7 Sep 3, 2010
Indian Arabs or those terrorist looking Middle Easterner Arabs? One has dots on their head and the other terrorist looking people are they the type of people that look like Jesus? Some people call them beach blacks. Or do they flat out look like black Jesus like on Madonna's video? I think that Jesus is from Africa.
Coalfield Man

United States

#8 Sep 21, 2010
I don't like it. I went in there one day and he was Yelling at one of the little girls he has working for him. I about said something to that camel jockey.
Debil

United States

#9 Sep 21, 2010
Coalfield Man wrote:
I don't like it. I went in there one day and he was Yelling at one of the little girls he has working for him. I about said something to that camel jockey.
Reckon those girls were working or standing around? From what I've seen, the market is a vast improvement over what it was.
Coalfield Man

United States

#10 Sep 21, 2010
Debil wrote:
<quoted text>
Reckon those girls were working or standing around? From what I've seen, the market is a vast improvement over what it was.
Dbil you must be one of them camel jockey's look at your stupid name. Don't be mad at our girls cause we allow them to show there face. Go back to your stupid country.
Alert

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Sep 21, 2010
If we spend our money there,they will be there forever...If we keep putting their Muslim bretheren in office~want be long till we are wearing towels on our head & All our churches will be Mosques. Keep it up~
localgirl

United States

#12 Sep 21, 2010
Renee that works there is the best. She is such a hard worker and gets up before the crack of dawn everyday to open the store.
Coalfield Man

United States

#13 Sep 21, 2010
Not saying the people working are not good. Just the Stupid Arab Owner
Muhamad Faraz

United States

#14 Sep 25, 2010
you no talk crap bout my store you silly American's!!! I will run my quicky mart however I want, I will serve camel burgers If I choose, and I will scream at whatever lazy infadel I want!! Do not question my abilities or I will cast the curse of 1000 camels apon you!!! Thank you come again!!!
embarassed

Southview, PA

#16 Sep 27, 2010
I am so embarassed to say that I live in a town with such ignorant idiots that judge an entire race on the thoughts and actions of a few. It is so sad that our town has so many simple minded people - it's just amazing. Hopefully they will eventually breed themselves out...
No nonsense

Fort Campbell, TN

#17 Sep 27, 2010
embarassed wrote:
I am so embarassed to say that I live in a town with such ignorant idiots that judge an entire race on the thoughts and actions of a few. It is so sad that our town has so many simple minded people - it's just amazing. Hopefully they will eventually breed themselves out...
You are so awesome!!! Thank you for saying that. Coalfield is a WONDERFUL place but it gets a bad rep b/c of a few simple people. I hate to tell people were I live sometimes even though I think it's such a great place. It is embarassing when people say- "Oh, that's were all the racist people live."
true

United States

#18 Sep 27, 2010
if you are so imbaresed, just move to the city!! I'm sure there are people there who share your views, but you can bet your a$$ they live in the white part of town too!! so call us racist all you want but when is the last time Coalfield has had a gang shooting, or a gang attacked your kids just because they were white? meybe we want the rest of the state to know we are racist!!
Jingles

United States

#19 Sep 27, 2010
Coalfield Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Dbil you must be one of them camel jockey's look at your stupid name. Don't be mad at our girls cause we allow them to show there face. Go back to your stupid country.
You are a blight on this community with your racist attitude. Why don't you do all of the community a favor and move?
Alert

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Sep 28, 2010
I don't have a problem with any race as long as they want to do the right thing,uphold our "American" values that are based on Christianity. Get your head out of your hindend & SEE what is going on!!!! It is part of their religious beliefs that we are infidels,they will either convert or kill us,they are moving here taking over the businesses,using our laws against us,having a bunch of kids to train up to hate & kill us. Eventually they will own America. They will own you.I'm not going to apologize for not wanting to uphold the values that have been fought for. The majority of coalfield wants to work,not do drugs, or shoot people,or have gangs,or act like an idiot,break in peoples homes & steal,or rape people.We are mostly Christians & if you have the same values then you too are welcome to live here,but if not,then you probably ought to move.
hateStupidPLL

Oak Ridge, TN

#21 Sep 29, 2010
wow coalfield ppl make them selfs look so bad...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coalfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stupid Hillbillys 27 min Bewildered citizen 18
Big E's Seized by the State 37 min Ponder 17
swinger friendly bars? 3 hr bleh 3
Another Child Molestor moved to Harriman! 3 hr curious 3
Jared James ledford 6 hr haha 1
Richard H. Childs dead or living Wed ohh 9
professional fighter Wed Fair Viewpoint 2
Coalfield Dating
Find my Match

Coalfield People Search