Really

Blairsville, GA

#1 Jan 16, 2013
Does he own a auto repair shop in coalfield.
meme

Clinton, TN

#2 Jan 23, 2013
I wouldnt use that repair shop for a bicycle. I personally know people that are suing him because he lied about repairs!!BIG RIP OFF STAY AWAY!!
Pleased

Nashville, TN

#3 Jan 31, 2013
Glad to hear that, cause I don't think he repairs bicycles anyway. Must not be any lawsuits seeing as how he does alot of work for major companies in and around the area. I have read on facebook alot of praises for his shop. I guess you just can't make everyone happy. I have used him for things in the past and was very pleased.
nick

United States

#4 Jan 31, 2013
i am sure if you knew what to look for you could see that he half assed it or didn't do what he told you he did. he has ripped of several people i know.
Jeremy

Oneida, TN

#5 Feb 1, 2013
He has always been fair with me and he must be a good mechanic because he is always busy. I have a child with disabilities and we were broken down on the side of the road and a friend of mine told me to call him. I did and am very glad I did. With me being on a fixed income I couldn't afford alot to get my car fixed. He worked with me (he fixed my car and let me make payments on the repairs). I will use him again and I have recommended my other friends to use him as well.
Really

Blairsville, GA

#6 Feb 1, 2013
I was put in touch with an elderly gentleman that trusted him with his car and he kept it for 3 months. Making an excuse everytime he came to pick it up and also asking for more money for parts etc. (he showed me receipts for over $2000) finally they told him was done, he took it home and it broke down and the new shop he took it too showed him where they did not put any new parts in his car. (he has photos). Its a shame this man paid them and now has to pay to get it done all over again. But rest assured he has talked to an attorney that is taking his case. And Mr Freels does not have a valid business license. Nor does he pay taxes and that has been reported as well. God does not like ugly and eventually he will pay for his mistakes. Sad . Glad I asked around before I took my vehicle to him for repairs. And one more thing he has been caught using the tax id # from some of those businesses he does work for and they have/are having him investigated for fraud. So I agree with Meme stay away or get ripped off.
petros bums

Oneida, TN

#7 Mar 12, 2013
Used to provide great service, but not so good lately I've heard. What a shame.
we use him

Duluth, GA

#8 Mar 15, 2013
Chuck is a great mechanic he has worked on many of our vehicles I would trust him and recommend him for any work I need done on my cars or 4 wheelers and if he worked on bicycles I'd let him work on that too I don't understand why people need to get on topics and downgrade people and tell lives on them
linda

Asheboro, NC

#9 Jun 29, 2013
He told us he would have the part, told him would be down there waiting on part, only car right now, we waited 2 hours and no one opened or showed up on way home it broke down and have to have it towed, never would have thought he would do this to 2 older ladys, so sad we are soooo upset. Thought he was such a nice guy don't understand this.
Just saying

Oak Ridge, TN

#11 Jul 5, 2013
He is a piece of shit he has worked on too people's cars and charged them way to much.he is a douch bag.
Panty Hoes

Oak Ridge, NC

#14 Jul 12, 2013
He is a fine fine mechanic and does a fine fine job.
Just saying

Oak Ridge, TN

#16 Jul 14, 2013
He has screwed a lot of cars up I no of .i wouldn't take anything to him I work with a girl he fixed her transmission and its still messed up she took it to another mechanic and he took pictures of all these parts and none of them was new he said it was the worst job he had ever scene.and now she's taking him Chuck Freels to court with a real me hanic.enough said.

Since: Aug 13

United States

#19 Aug 2, 2013
He screwd me and my dad for fifteen hundred supposed to have rebuilt complete engine replaced it with worn out 305 remember chuck white 1991 RS Camaro thought u were a friend thanks Greg b
blunter

Murfreesboro, TN

#21 Aug 12, 2013
call don at the courthouse and he will make sure that you get refounded.

United States

#22 Aug 22, 2013
My husband and I had the same thing happen with a jerk in OS named Roger Woods stay away from him also!!!

United States

#23 Aug 22, 2013
Opps I am Paul Woods!

United States

#24 Aug 23, 2013
Paul woods wood out do chuck blindfolded sorry chuckles lol

Marcus Hook, PA

#25 Aug 23, 2013
I don't know this sh**head refused to even give back the old parts he supposedly took off and said we could not prove anything!!!!
linda

United States

#27 Mar 4, 2014
Panty Hoes wrote:
He is a fine fine mechanic and does a fine fine job.
What world are you from, he lied to us several times, you must be the one person out of 10000's he was good to, others like me he was not, good for you.
Backhollergirl

Oneida, TN

#28 May 16, 2014
Well well see this crook has moved his shop over to the OZ guess he had beat enough ppl in Coalfield. Better watch out hear he will screw your eyes out Lol more ways than you care know about. He stays tight with all the Law Dogs for a reason. Before you turn him loose on your car better call Sexton's and see if he is using stolen parts from them to fix your car. Should be matter of public record in Roane County he was arrested for stolen parts from Sexton's Parts Dept. way up in the thousands of dollars. He had a Transmission Shop in the OZ once before and ripped people off before and he is banking on doing it again. Hope the city is not stupid enough to turn him over a contract to work on city vehicles like he was overheard bragging about. They better check with the Better Business Bureau because he does have complaints on him. Guess he thinks because he is beside Mr Vann's part store all is good but that is him always riding somebody else's shirt tail. Once a thief always a thief. His work sucks, he puts used parts on and charges you for new, he is rough with you shit he ruins your lug nuts on your wheels torts them down till they strip out but that could have been that smart mouth punk he has working for him . He will do you a good job the first time but there after watch out. BackHollerGirl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coalfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Accident 1 hr Patience 1
Andrea Duncan. Tue Just peeking 21
Morgan County Today Tue camper2 11
brain bunch Tue mama 5
mcdonalds Mon Just saying 5
Tennessee Tech State Playoffs Your Thoughts Dec 22 Tinytim 10
Anyone know Beau Lowe Dec 21 Curious 2
Coalfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web