Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Clyde Forum

Comments (Page 216)

Showing posts 4,301 - 4,320 of25,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“LIBERALISM WILL DOOM AMERICA”

Since: Sep 11

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

hahahahah wrote:
<quoted text>but you didn't answer the question; where DO you get your information? face it, you are being mocked, made fun of and laughed at!
Are you recommending he lie about his "information," so he will not be..."mocked, made fun of and laughed at!"
no z

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

DON W SOUTH wrote:
<quoted text>Are you recommending he lie about his "information," so he will not be..."mocked, made fun of and laughed at!"
This guy just says stuff without any real evidence to back what he is saying. I want him to provide REAL concrete evidence from reliable sources for the claims he makes. otherwise it's hot air and laughable.
A Deme

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Bill Clinton said tax everybody
A Deme

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2012/05/18/ohio... think we are headed in the right direction
A Deme

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

I meant I think we are headed in the right direction. I don't trust Romney. It has always been the Dems that had to clean up behind the Repubs.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

A Deme wrote:
http://www.americanprogressact ion.org/issues/2011/12/romney_ fiscal_agenda.html ..........If you are not wealthy don't vote for Romney. While he was gov. of Mass, his state was 47th in job creation. He plans to make massive cuts in all the programs. The middle-class and poor will suffer greatly.
And the taxpayers will rejoice.

You Dems complain with Kasich creating all kinds of jobs and then complain about Romney because he didn't create enough. Perhaps if Romney cuts programs, HUD will quit buying and renting homes in the suburbs and sending people here to destroy them. I'm all for that. There are working people who can't get care for minor things because of the cost, yet Momma Medicaid is covered top to bottom and the same with her eight kids. We should halt funding for PBS and NPR, and have a law that the government can't buy commercial time to advertise government programs like food stamps. And for crying out loud, get rid of all bureaucracies. Most of them are unnecessary and are stripping freedoms from citizens of our country.
free

Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Like the Republicans who held Clinton's spending in check to balance the budget in '94. Yeah dem Dems clean up alright, like vote for Obamacare so we can see what's hiding in Obamacare. What a dumb mass Democrat mindset strategy and any dumb mass Liberal Democrat supporter who follows lock-step. Democrap clean up in aisle 1,2,3,4 and on and on !
A Deme wrote:
I meant I think we are headed in the right direction. I don't trust Romney. It has always been the Dems that had to clean up behind the Repubs.
Just Sayin

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

Shouldn't you start a new thread. I mean the governor was elected 2 years ago. This thread is about the presidential election now. Time for a new thread.

Since: Mar 11

Acworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

A Deme wrote:
Bill Clinton said tax everybody
I'm gonna give the guy that says "Lets not piss taxpayer dollars into the wind" a try.

Acworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

no z wrote:
<quoted text> This guy just says stuff without any real evidence to back what he is saying. I want him to provide REAL concrete evidence from reliable sources for the claims he makes. otherwise it's hot air and laughable.
Anything I say, IF I WERE WRONG, could be easily proven wrong with a about 2 clicks worth research but if you are any indication of what Van Wert has devolved into since I left, well it appears you all lost all your testicular fortitude now to add to your resume.

Acworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

You want some CONCRETE evidence of what I say is right????? Here, hows this for CONCRETE evidence, that I was right on the money regarding your POOP TREATMENT FACILITY. Now ALL Ohio will know that you people are COMPLETE AND UTTER DUMBASSES IN VAN WERT!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
HA HA HA HA HA HA....
NOW WHOSE BEING MOCKED MR.VAN WERT?
HA HA HA HA HA HA....
u exist

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Kennesaw71 wrote:
You want some CONCRETE evidence of what I say is right????? Here, hows this for CONCRETE evidence, that I was right on the money regarding your POOP TREATMENT FACILITY. Now ALL Ohio will know that you people are COMPLETE AND UTTER DUMBASSES IN VAN WERT!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
HA HA HA HA HA HA....
NOW WHOSE BEING MOCKED MR.VAN WERT?
HA HA HA HA HA HA....
I am curious as to where you live, what town and state? I also wonder why you have such an interest in Van Wert? Do you get on other towns topix and play troll?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

Do you see my screen name???? I live in Kennesaw, GA ya dipshit, and you're the only one here that didn't already know that. And you might also be the last person here to figure out that I once lived in Ohio and still pay Ohio property tax to Beverly Fuerst, treasurer of the PROUD SHINING CITY ON THE HILL, next to the cesspool, in Northwest Ohio. That would be because I still own property in your dumbass county.
And I've never played troll to any forum. If you don't like what I say, well, tough shyte for you.
So gimmie a full report Mr. Vdub. Where ya gonna put the new poop treatment facility? You can think better when you're not on heroine trip by the way.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

Or what do they call it in Vdub...... Bathsalts.... LOL because you can't afford real drugs.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Did they put a McDonald's and a Sonic and an entire strip mall in right across the road from it in Carroll? Take a look at the YouTube bit. That's exactly what they did in Van Wert.
People eating at picnic tables (Sonic)? It's like they wanted to lose money and go out of business.... Which they did.
That area should've been zoned industrial but they probably knew no industries would come anyway. Just the height of intelligence... Not

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

u exist wrote:
<quoted text>I am curious as to where you live, what town and state? I also wonder why you have such an interest in Van Wert? Do you get on other towns topix and play troll?
Come on Van Wert twerps. I know you'll have something smart* to say.......
* dumbass
free

Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Sounds like Shelby County who put a landfill right next to the Great Miami River..... upstream from Sidney. Can't wait until that leeches into the river, contaminating the river. But of course the waste treatment plant is at the other end of town, discharging into the river, sending down to Piqua to draw from, who sends their treated effluent to Troy who sends to Tipp sending along the way to Dayton and on to Cincinnati & the Ohio River.
Yet Indian Lake starts it all with stagnant, stanky water. Each community contaminates everyone downstream. Smart planners there ?
free

Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

The water's so bad. How bad is it ? It's so bad the city of Sidney bought the water rights to a gravel pit in Lockington and will try to pump potable back the water treatment plant on the east side of town 10 miles away. and on top of Orbison Hill.
Shelby County sewage treatment plant is right next to the jail, which was appropriate, but there are some nice homes downwind from the plant and up Children's Home road. Good planning..

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

How you would like to have Dupont in your neighborhood dumping waste into the River

Dumping VX Toxins in the Delaware River

http://www.infowars.com/print/misc/vx_gas.htm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

The look on this woman's face reminds me of nearly all the women in Van Wert, at all times.
http://m.nypost.com/p/news/national/occupy_my...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,301 - 4,320 of25,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Clyde Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Clyde People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance