Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,652)

Showing posts 53,021 - 53,040 of58,242
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
proof

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

lol feel free to go find out all you want about anyone you want.

“Chillaxin”

Since: May 11

:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to prove a damn thing to you or anybody else, Jackass!
If you can't prove it then you shouldn't go around and make false accusations against people.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
i sworn i wouldnt be back on here can you two tell me somrthing like when is this going to stop? its been years are you really crazy? or are you just so in love WITH EACH OTHER you cant see the truth i want to be left ALONE PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE LEAVE ME ALONE I KNOW YOU KNOW MY PASS WORD NOW LEAVE ME ALONE OK I THOUGHT WE AGREE ON THAT PLEASE UN BLOCK IT WHATEVER YOU DID!!!! I KNOW IT WAS YOU !!!!!! IF YOU DONT LEAVE ME ALONE YOU WILL BE SORRY THIS TIME! WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE TELL?
Please logoff of the computer and take your lithium, Squirrelly.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
OH YOU KNOW DARN WELL WHAT I AM TAKING ABOUT NOW DONT YOU? HOW DID YOU DO IT ANYWAY. A MAN TOLD ME THE OTHER DAY THAT IF YOU KNOW COMPUTERS GOOD ENOUGH YOU CAN GET ANYONES INFORMATION. AND I BELIEVE YOU KNOW HOW! please leave me alone ok you are so in love with her you dont see the truth i want to be left alone ok please. maybe its not you but someone does know all of my information and i wonder who would care enough about mer to do this! you would have to hate someone pretty bad i would think please stop it ok you dont want me mad i promise you it want be pretty.
Ok, I went back & read where you were responding to "Charlie Girl", so just so you know, I don't know who Charlie Girl is & if she's really a female, I don't want to know. You should know by now, that I'm not into "love connections" with Females. Charlie Girl may be good on computers & know your password, but I'm not & I don't, nor do I want to!
All I know is that, apparently, you Two know something that I don't, so I'm exiting this little "triangle" that I somehow got included in, unbeknowst to me, & you Two can fight it out, but leave me out of it! i don't have a Dog in this Race & I certainly don't know what the heck is going on, but I don't think I would like it, if I did!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

proof wrote:
lol feel free to go find out all you want about anyone you want.
News Flash, Jackass...I don't need, nor require, your permission to do ANYTHING!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>If you can't prove it then you shouldn't go around and make false accusations against people.
You'd be surprised what I can prove!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
If anybody takes Lithium on here, my guess is, it would be YOU...when you're not drinking!
motown

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

hey sassy I heard you wear a shirt that says incase of rape this end up and it has an arrow pointing to your face

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
If anybody takes Lithium on here, my guess is, it would be YOU...when you're not drinking!
If anybody on this site needs to take Lithium, it's you, Sasshole. You're a miserable Internet addict with no grasp of reality. Bless your heart. ;)

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
OH YOU KNOW DARN WELL WHAT I AM TAKING ABOUT NOW DONT YOU? HOW DID YOU DO IT ANYWAY. A MAN TOLD ME THE OTHER DAY THAT IF YOU KNOW COMPUTERS GOOD ENOUGH YOU CAN GET ANYONES INFORMATION. AND I BELIEVE YOU KNOW HOW! please leave me alone ok you are so in love with her you dont see the truth i want to be left alone ok please. maybe its not you but someone does know all of my information and i wonder who would care enough about mer to do this! you would have to hate someone pretty bad i would think please stop it ok you dont want me mad i promise you it want be pretty.
She hacked you. That damn Sasshole is a sneaky manipulative witch.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

motown wrote:
hey sassy I heard you wear a shirt that says incase of rape this end up and it has an arrow pointing to your face
Really? Who told you that?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Me? A Hacker? That's the funniest thing that's been put on here, yet. I can't even figure out how to use a Proxy! LMAO! That's really funny! Tell my computer Guy that!
BTW, my computer broke & I've got to take it in & see if he can fix it.
wow

Bloomington Springs, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
why did you guys do that? you are something else very mean did someone mistreat you or something you have alot of anger or pain or something yes someone did i wonder WHO!!!!! THATS OK i see you dont want to play fair and you sure dont want to take it off either do you. WHY? this thang with you two is getting kinda to scary for me maybe i need too tell someone about you all like my husband. i dont know what else you two have in store for me i always heard you couldnt trust your kind but i believe in treating everyone the same maybe the old timers was right about that because you scare me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
If anybody on this site needs to take Lithium, it's you, Sasshole. You're a miserable Internet addict with no grasp of reality. Bless your heart. ;)
Naw, i just never did hang around in the ghetto, where all of you Scud Trolls come from. I'm used to decent People! You people are kind like the skunks that invaded the Hen House, IMO! I'll bet you smell about as good, too...I know that you act the same!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Mississippi_Girl XI wrote:
<quoted text>wouldn`t you just love to know.
Not really. I figure that you just made it up, so I probably already know! I would like to have one that says, "I Hate Internet Scud Trolls", though...I wear that Sucker out in no time! Wash & Wear, Wash & wear, Wash & Wear! Or, one that says, "See the Ghetto, Befriend a Scud Troll"!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
And we ALL know that "youtube" videos can't be faked! LMAO! Chit!
This is the only "Truck Driver" that I've ever heard of who has, by his own admission, practically a Recording Studio in his Truck! How big is that Monster Truck, anyway? A Rolling Recording Studio that has every capability to do almost everything connected with recording audio & video stuff to be put on the Internet....& it's supposed to be a Company Truck!
Folks, if you believe that, I've got the Brooklyn Bridge for sale for 50 cents, too!
Oh, & he referred to his "Pick-up & Delivery" places as "Accounts". LMAO!
If you believe that he's a Truck Driver, I've also got the Atlantic Ocean for sale for a quarter, too!
I've got an idea of who he REALLY is, but this much I'm positive of...HE IS NOT A TRUCK DRIVER!!!
You know nothing abpout this industry. you SAID you owned trucks. Customers are called accounts.. The company I am with has numerous accounts , dedicated accounts. I have worked on many of them over the years. Now I am not really on an account anymore as I run regional. That means I stay in one region of the country now. So much for your lesson tonight in trucking 101.

Why do I need a studio in my truck to record audio and video. A laptop, microphone, webcam and internet connection is all that is needed. The internet provides the rest. Any noob knows you can find most anything on the net, including karaoke sites with music.

You are such an idiot. A LIAR and an IDIOT. But keep making these ridiculous posts and proving your ignorance to others.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Mississippi_Girl XI wrote:
<quoted text>BAWHAHAHAHA, now that was a good one. You can prove that you are a lying POS.
But, you can't & you've been trying for almost 3 years, in & out of Court! Plus, you've damn-near gotten yourself run out of Town trying, but I haven't given up, yet...I think it's still gonna happen! i know it will, if you got two brain cells left, which is questionable!

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Oh, one more thing, the Poster is right...NONE of those pictures or videos are him!
I posted this before. here it is one more time.. the proof is in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Now Spazsy. Prove that the eye you currently use and the lips you previously used Look anything like your own.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing abpout this industry. you SAID you owned trucks. Customers are called accounts.. The company I am with has numerous accounts , dedicated accounts. I have worked on many of them over the years. Now I am not really on an account anymore as I run regional. That means I stay in one region of the country now. So much for your lesson tonight in trucking 101.
Why do I need a studio in my truck to record audio and video. A laptop, microphone, webcam and internet connection is all that is needed. The internet provides the rest. Any noob knows you can find most anything on the net, including karaoke sites with music.
You are such an idiot. A LIAR and an IDIOT. But keep making these ridiculous posts and proving your ignorance to others.
You Idiot! You do realize that every Trucker reading this is laughing their Ass off at you, right now, don't you? What a bunch of garbage!

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi CG.... ;-P

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 53,021 - 53,040 of58,242
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Clinton Forum right now

Search the Clinton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 24 min BOiaF 123,932
The Snow Ball Shack In Clinton 8 hr jeff 8
Tyler Mayes 10 hr Monkey 29
Sheena Snow (Mar '12) 11 hr Ikr 9
Heather McKamey 11 hr Just being honest 3
My Place has a new owner? 18 hr concerned person 7
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 23 hr C Clark 8,463
•••
•••
•••
•••

Clinton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Clinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance