Responsible Mothers

Elk City, OK

#1 Aug 6, 2012
I think its interesting how certain mothers of YOUNG girls (19) can act like its totally normal for a 19 year old and baby to live at their mothers home without trying to work or make a life with the "father". They wont get married to get soonercare, medicaid and all other benefits. Its not right. It wouldnt be so bad if this Mother didnt post something every hour on FB about what shes bought the baby or how much stuff it has. Awesome, happy for you just dont overdue it. And then others whos daughters are young, 19, on their THIRD baby that thinks a baby will solve all problems. You women think you have raised strong independent women when really you have facilitated them to be baby machines at a young age. I know my daughters not perfect but she sure as hell takes her birth control pills and she will graduate from a REAL college. Btw this comment was from a group of concerned Mothers, most are even these twos friends. God forbid we say anything negative to them so we just had to vent!!!!!!!!:)
Teenage mother

Enid, OK

#2 Aug 6, 2012
I personally had a baby during high school and I lived with my mother until I graduated But not because I didn't want to move out but becAuse my mother wanted the best for me. I thank my mother for being so such a great support. And after I graduated I did move out and I did marry my husband (my child's dad). I do wish I would have Waited another year or two but I love my child more than anything and I could not imagine my life without her. It's hard enough being a teenage mother, there is no need to make it any harder than it already is. I'm glad whoevers mother is being supportive. Family is what matters, not this "group of concerned mothers"
Teenage mother

Enid, OK

#3 Aug 6, 2012
And also you don't have to be married to get soonercare.
Responsible Mothers

Elk City, OK

#4 Aug 6, 2012
Teenage mother wrote:
And also you don't have to be married to get soonercare.
No kidding if you got married and claimed 2 incomes then you couldnt get Soonercare. And why would you deserve it? As a teenager living at home that is totally different than a 19 year old high school graduate. Good for you for getting out and making your own way. And we "concerned mothers" know the families and what goes on behind the scenes. It aint pretty. We are just annoyed at the never ending FB posts and justification of the pregnancy. We get it, you are gonna raise your grandchild, wahoo
Teenage mother

Enid, OK

#5 Aug 6, 2012
But why talk crap on topix? What's that going to help? Only make things worse. instead of staring crap on topix like children delete them off your Facebook? I mean really look at the other topics it's middle school kids looking to start drama. I understand where your coming from its just wrong to bash someone on topix when you can just hide behind a computer screen. Seeing all this stuff on here makes me scared for my child to grow up and make a mistake because as soon as she does some "concerned motherS" will be bashing her for it.
Responsible Mothers

Elk City, OK

#6 Aug 6, 2012
Teenage mother wrote:
But why talk crap on topix? What's that going to help? Only make things worse. instead of staring crap on topix like children delete them off your Facebook? I mean really look at the other topics it's middle school kids looking to start drama. I understand where your coming from its just wrong to bash someone on topix when you can just hide behind a computer screen. Seeing all this stuff on here makes me scared for my child to grow up and make a mistake because as soon as she does some "concerned motherS" will be bashing her for it.
Just worry about taking care of your child and they are deleted and why say something on here? They have done it to me and like I said if we confronted them they would be defensive. They will see, they only have each other as friends, yet talk about the whole town like they are above everyone. Lol its really sad. And yes I hope there is a group of "concerned mothers" out there to care for every child, esp those thats parents arent.
haHa!

Elk City, OK

#7 Aug 6, 2012
Responsible Mothers wrote:
<quoted text>Just worry about taking care of your child and they are deleted and why say something on here? They have done it to me and like I said if we confronted them they would be defensive. They will see, they only have each other as friends, yet talk about the whole town like they are above everyone. Lol its really sad. And yes I hope there is a group of "concerned mothers" out there to care for every child, esp those thats parents arent.
I know who these 2 are and yaeh everyone thinks they are both trashy as hell
Teenage mother

Enid, OK

#8 Aug 6, 2012
I have no problem taking care of my own child. Maybe you should be off here doing the same thing for your child. I know who your talking About because she has done things to me as well. But what I have learned is that 2 wrongs don't make a right. All you can do is pray for the family. The only reason I wrote on here is because it is cruel to bash someone on the internet. All I can say is your bringing your self to there level by talking crap on the Internet. Just like the other middle school kids on here. You have a great night and hopefully no one ever talks about your child the way your talking about hers. You will be in my prayers tonight. Goodnight.
daaaaaayyyyyuuuu ummmm

Elk City, OK

#9 Aug 6, 2012
[QUOTE who="haHa! "]<quoted text>I know who these 2 are and yaeh everyone thinks they are both trashy as hell[/QUOTE]
Omg one was preg at 14 and the other has slept w everyone, both look older than 19, may wanna check that out homie.
wow

Elk City, OK

#10 Aug 7, 2012
Responsible Mothers wrote:
I think its interesting how certain mothers of YOUNG girls (19) can act like its totally normal for a 19 year old and baby to live at their mothers home without trying to work or make a life with the "father". They wont get married to get soonercare, medicaid and all other benefits. Its not right. It wouldnt be so bad if this Mother didnt post something every hour on FB about what shes bought the baby or how much stuff it has. Awesome, happy for you just dont overdue it. And then others whos daughters are young, 19, on their THIRD baby that thinks a baby will solve all problems. You women think you have raised strong independent women when really you have facilitated them to be baby machines at a young age. I know my daughters not perfect but she sure as hell takes her birth control pills and she will graduate from a REAL college. Btw this comment was from a group of concerned Mothers, most are even these twos friends. God forbid we say anything negative to them so we just had to vent!!!!!!!!:)
How horrible of you and you should feel bad for posting this. What if your so called friend sees this? Bet you will gossip with her and act like you didn't even know about this site. If her fb posting bothers you so bad then Delete her of your friends list. Of course she will get defensive though. Your pretty much saying she's a bad mom and that your group is "responsible moms". Any woman I know would get defensive when someone talks about her kids. Hopefully you never find yourself in a similar situation and have your so called friends talk about you.
bad man

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Aug 9, 2012
Hgff
bad man

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Aug 9, 2012
Grddd

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 40 min So What 75,873
grades for Clinton schools Fri just saying 2
Illegal immigration to the United States Thu bae 4
Mr. Pankhurst (Jun '13) Wed Ex student 4
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Sep 17 yeah 2,668
Tommy martinez jr Sep 17 Smh 6
gays in school Sep 17 serendipity 2
•••
•••
•••

Clinton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Clinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••