21 - 32 of 32 Comments Last updated Apr 10, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hu

Yukon, OK

#27 Aug 13, 2012
Brooke D wrote:
Just because somethings in the paper doesn't mean its true.. ya'll should seriously stop judging people just because they're different than yall. ya'll probably up here talkin shit to make you feel better about yourselves
i know for a fact she buys it for kids cause she has done it for me ask marrisa
owl

Elk City, OK

#28 Aug 22, 2012
Ya know there is no real reason to type anything on this shit cause we all kno the facts. Candice bought shit for kids so she could feel accepted. enough said... i dont know why her friend Brooke is defending her, Brooke you werent even here when she did do this shit so how the hell would you know? you live in arkansas? well thats a long way from clinton and the story changes from mouth to mouth. its kind of pathetic that you have to say this over topix n not to the people you mentioned...
shewolf

Euless, TX

#29 Aug 23, 2012
owl wrote:
Ya know there is no real reason to type anything on this shit cause we all kno the facts. Candice bought shit for kids so she could feel accepted. enough said... i dont know why her friend Brooke is defending her, Brooke you werent even here when she did do this shit so how the hell would you know? you live in arkansas? well thats a long way from clinton and the story changes from mouth to mouth. its kind of pathetic that you have to say this over topix n not to the people you mentioned...
she made a mistake let it be
deunk

United States

#30 Aug 24, 2012
She got me drunk
baby doll

Euless, TX

#31 Aug 27, 2012
asdfghjkl wrote:
I have heard things about these girls, just wondering if they're true.
why
Friend

Clinton, OK

#32 Aug 28, 2012
Whoh. Resha's my homegirl. She ain't never done nothing wrong. and this chick probably the chilliest girl I know. So lets go easy fellas.
baby doll

Oklahoma City, OK

#34 Aug 29, 2012
Friend wrote:
Whoh. Resha's my homegirl. She ain't never done nothing wrong. and this chick probably the chilliest girl I know. So lets go easy fellas.
who is ?
yup

Elk City, OK

#35 Sep 5, 2012
wow i have never been on topix nor ever seen wat ppl put but dang Clinton has not changed haha this town is to small i have known Candice all my life and she has always been a great friend, When it comes to love age does not matter my grandparents are 11yrs apart and been married for more than 30yrs and as far as friends who cares about the age ppl thats like sayen dont hang around ur cousin becuz she 16 which is stupid and wether she baught beer for minors or not who cares who dosent drink at age 8 now and days we live in the 21st centuray so ya stop acting like any of this is wrong now becuz everybody has no room to talk
gogo

Chicago, IL

#36 Sep 5, 2012
yup wrote:
wow i have never been on topix nor ever seen wat ppl put but dang Clinton has not changed haha this town is to small i have known Candice all my life and she has always been a great friend, When it comes to love age does not matter my grandparents are 11yrs apart and been married for more than 30yrs and as far as friends who cares about the age ppl thats like sayen dont hang around ur cousin becuz she 16 which is stupid and wether she baught beer for minors or not who cares who dosent drink at age 8 now and days we live in the 21st centuray so ya stop acting like any of this is wrong now becuz everybody has no room to talk
But two girls were taken to the hospital and could have died then she would went to jail because she got them them stuff and that is not the frist ones she got it for
unnn

Los Angeles, CA

#37 Oct 24, 2012
What!!!!
Peaches

Chicago, IL

#38 Apr 9, 2014
Nasty azz females for sure!!
Casper

Elk City, OK

#39 Apr 10, 2014
No one put a gun to those girls head and made them drink. Marissa mom is a snitch. She sends her own to the pen and think she all bad. They be all thankin they rich. They live a lie sell to yo daddy. They all goon down cuz.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr Jake 75,184
Kid slapped at Daycare? 4 hr just saying 4
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Fri Gustoffl 2,631
Clinton cops Fri Laughable 5
Pitbulls in Clinton Thu NewCityStar 11
men in skinny jeans Thu female 1
Volleyball coach Wed Curious 1
•••
•••
•••

Clinton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••