The Mississippi Militia

Posted in the Clinton Forum

“you just wouldn't understand”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#1 Feb 4, 2009
Does anyone on here have any information on the Mississippi Militia. I already know about the website, but the email link they have there is bad. and the one for Drew Rayner at aol is bad also. I am just looking for a place to spread my knowledge of hand to hand combat that I have learned over the years, in the Martial Arts and in the Navy. I could use any help you could send thanks.
CitizenOfHancock County

Kiln, MS

#2 Mar 5, 2009
I do not know any thing about the Mississippi Millita. But feel free to Send any info you would like to share to the American Rebel Millita. here is a Address to send it to southernknight@usa.com
Get a Grip

United States

#3 Mar 8, 2009
obake wrote:
Does anyone on here have any information on the Mississippi Militia. I already know about the website, but the email link they have there is bad. and the one for Drew Rayner at aol is bad also. I am just looking for a place to spread my knowledge of hand to hand combat that I have learned over the years, in the Martial Arts and in the Navy. I could use any help you could send thanks.
Sounds like a undercover set up to me.
Why the Mississippi Militia? There are all kinds of groups but i guess they already have the undercover quota met, I guess this guy just wants to branch out.
Get a Grip

United States

#4 Mar 8, 2009
CitizenOfHancockCounty wrote:
I do not know any thing about the Mississippi Millita. But feel free to Send any info you would like to share to the American Rebel Millita. here is a Address to send it to southernknight@usa.com
Be carefull Mr. Citizen!!!!
The Truth

Saltillo, MS

#5 Mar 22, 2009
The Truth in this:

American Rebel "Militias" are not militia.They are racist bigots.They are not militias because they only want to represent only one group of people.The white race.These guys are not patriots,but an actual hate/special interest group.

Those guys have nothing to do with the Mississippi Militia.PERIOD
supernut

United States

#6 Jun 5, 2009
ya there is one, and no no kkk
supernut

United States

#7 Jun 5, 2009
obake wrote:
you dont want to deal with them, up state! just go down a little
supernut

United States

#8 Jun 5, 2009
supernut wrote:
<quoted text>you dont want to deal with them, up state! just go down a little
Lose Your Expectation~&#924;&#95 9;&#955;&#974;&#95 7; &#923;a&#946;&#941 ;~ and you can me
WOW

Atlanta, GA

#9 Jun 5, 2009
WOW!
south mississippi

Bartlesville, OK

#10 Oct 28, 2009
The email is not bad. They probably saw that you were a shill........they have enough patriots for teaching hand to hand combat. THNX BUT NO THNX
paul

Dallas, TX

#11 May 30, 2010
i wish tha will be a real american group tha will represent our freedom and continur what was end in 1778 no more republican or democrat we have to defend uor country from this terrorists .
ashle

United States

#12 Apr 26, 2011
not sure about mississippi militia and their website but im a member of south mississippi militia
www.southmississippimilitia.webs.com we would be thrilled to have you!!! in order to join you have to complete a profile on our website, then arrange a meeting where an application is to be completed in person. then we run a thorough background check on ya... after that- everything progresses from there. just joining the website does not make you a member- our members are active.
obake wrote:
ashle

United States

#13 Apr 26, 2011
hey there hancock county- we arent far from you- hope you will drop us a line and we can meet up

www.southmississippimilitia.webs.com
CitizenOfHancockCounty wrote:
Skid Rowe

Brandon, MS

#15 Jun 15, 2012
I am with MS Militia. For information, please contact me at skidrowe@bellsouth.net.
Skid Rowe

Brandon, MS

#16 Jun 15, 2012
I am with MS Militia. For information contact skidrowe@bellsouth.net
Skid Rowe

Brandon, MS

#17 Jun 15, 2012
obake wrote:
Contact Skid Rowe for information on Mississippi Militia.
skidrowe@bellsouth.net
Blank

Wise, VA

#18 Jun 19, 2012
ashle wrote:
not sure about mississippi militia and their website but im a member of south mississippi militia
www.southmississippimilitia.webs.com we would be thrilled to have you!!! in order to join you have to complete a profile on our website, then arrange a meeting where an application is to be completed in person. then we run a thorough background check on ya... after that- everything progresses from there. just joining the website does not make you a member- our members are active.
<quoted text>
Sieg Heil?
Blank

Wise, VA

#19 Jun 20, 2012
paul wrote:
i wish tha will be a real american group tha will represent our freedom and continur what was end in 1778 no more republican or democrat we have to defend uor country from this terrorists .
English is obviously not your first language but keep practicing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Anita 19,287
More agencies line up to ask for more money fro... 5 hr gulf 1
Mississippi lawmakers question whether local sc... 5 hr Jackson News 1
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) 7 hr MrPeabody 1,987
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) 9 hr Waste of life 1,086
Review: Grace And Mercy Personal Care And Respi... Sep 26 Lars Megler 1
flora cops have nothing better to do with there... (Jun '09) Sep 24 Nana 13 11

Child Abduction Emergency for Hinds County was issued at October 02 at 12:52AM CDT

Clinton Dating
Find my Match

Clinton Jobs

Clinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Clinton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Clinton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]