Zachary Police Dept. arrests processed Apr. 13 - 19

Apr 27, 2012 Full story: Zachary Plainsman News 54

Erin Pittman, 18, St Francisville, charged with theft of goods and contributing to a juvenile George Wilkerson, 50, Zachary, booked in for possession of cocaine, possession of drug paraphernalia, license plate light required and driving under suspension May Carmena, 53, Clinton, charged with theft of goods Kenny Franklin, 47, Zachary, booked in for ... (more)

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ride

Baton Rouge, LA

#1 May 6, 2012
Lol Dollar Store bandit

Since: May 12

Baton Rouge, LA

#2 May 6, 2012
Why didn't she steal some better shit than something from the Dollar Store?
lol

United States

#3 May 18, 2012
Cause she's trashy!!!!
Curious

Saint Francisville, LA

#4 May 18, 2012
Trash will be trash
mirror mirror

United States

#5 May 21, 2012
Do any of you know her personally? Better yet, do any of you know for a fact she is guilty of that? Cops can arrest anybody for anything. That doesn't mean you committed the crime. And maybe you should take a look in the mirror since you know trashy so well. ;-)
profiling again

United States

#6 May 21, 2012
mirror mirror wrote:
Do any of you know her personally? Better yet, do any of you know for a fact she is guilty of that? Cops can arrest anybody for anything. That doesn't mean you committed the crime. And maybe you should take a look in the mirror since you know trashy so well. ;-)


You are obviously right and she is obviously innocent. Obviously the police were wrong and have no idea what they are doing.

Obviously, you're a ding dong.
Old Dust Taint

Denham Springs, LA

#7 May 21, 2012
obviously none of you hoes would say this to her face, or she steal your teef
mirror mirror

United States

#8 May 23, 2012
profiling again wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obviously right and she is obviously innocent. Obviously the police were wrong and have no idea what they are doing.
Obviously, you're a ding dong.
"OBVIOUSLY" you need to expand your vocabulary because the word "OBVIOUSLY" seems like the only word you can use. I was wondering how many times you were gonna repeat the word. You dumb a$$. You don't know what the f**k happened. I bet if you said any of that to her face she would whip your f**king ass.
Just saying

Saint Francisville, LA

#10 May 24, 2012
Yeah, what a role model for her sweet daughter. Her mom, "the bad bitch". Kids these days...
Barney

Denham Springs, LA

#11 May 24, 2012
Just saying wrote:
Yeah, what a role model for her sweet daughter. Her mom, "the bad bitch". Kids these days...
Well sorry if your role model was Barney, if you walk around shitting out your mouth someone will eventually wire it shut. Just saying
dolla dolla

Tuscaloosa, AL

#16 May 29, 2012
What was it she stole??????????
Dollaas

Baton Rouge, LA

#17 May 31, 2012
a tire gauge and some brillo pad
So sad

Saint Francisville, LA

#19 Jul 9, 2012
covergirl wrote:
I know her very well and she is trashy as hell. She was probly stealing shit for her kid since she dropped out of school she can't get a real job to support her daughter. And I'm sure she isn't going to "beat the shit" out of anybody. Bitch please
I agree. She shouldn't have to steal anything. You know she's on wic and getting shit free.
KillerClownHoeFr omAtown

Baker, LA

#21 Jul 9, 2012
covergirl wrote:
I know her very well and she is trashy as hell. She was probly stealing shit for her kid since she dropped out of school she can't get a real job to support her daughter. And I'm sure she isn't going to "beat the shit" out of anybody. Bitch please
Lol cover girl. Why is your name "covergirl" Them dudes have to put trash bags over your head when they hit it. Anyway if your not afraid of Erin why not put your real name. It seems obvious she must have pissed you off recently for you to go and dig this up. It seems you have some problems in your own life if you have to dig up a 3 month old topic to poke fun at someone else. Whats wrong daddy didn't hug you enough when you were little?
daddy dickido

Baker, LA

#22 Jul 11, 2012
cover girl probably got too many hugs from daddy. don't hate on erin because the best job you ever had was at the grocery store. and you have a lot to do in you're pathetic life by talking shit on the internet hiding behind a fake name. its best that you be a p*ssy though because erin would stomp you're ugly ass if you post under your real name.
ShameOnYou

Baker, LA

#26 Jul 11, 2012
Its a shame these people have nothing better to do than bash a young, single, hard working mother... Why dont you all try raising a baby on your own before being on here talking about Erin in this matter.. Your all just jealous because shes gorgeous with a beautiful litle girl
idiots!

Baton Rouge, LA

#27 Jul 14, 2012
and I'm pretty sure she just got her high school diploma, something very few young mothers have accomplished. go get lives people!
Mason

Baker, LA

#28 Jul 15, 2012
ShameOnYou wrote:
Its a shame these people have nothing better to do than bash a young, single, hard working mother... Why dont you all try raising a baby on your own before being on here talking about Erin in this matter.. Your all just jealous because shes gorgeous with a beautiful litle girl
Erin stole from a store. You dumbass piece of trash. If she is ignorant enough to go around stealing and getting her name in the paper for it, then it is everyones business to talk about it. Who cares if she is beautiful or ugly or what her child looks like, she stole. She took something that wasn't hers without paying for it. Do you realize that you piece of nasty trash. Every damn time someone breaks the law around here, people say well its ok because this and because that. WHO F&UCKING CARES. She broke the law.
Law

Baker, LA

#30 Jul 15, 2012
Mason wrote:
<quoted text>
Erin stole from a store. You dumbass piece of trash. If she is ignorant enough to go around stealing and getting her name in the paper for it, then it is everyones business to talk about it. Who cares if she is beautiful or ugly or what her child looks like, she stole. She took something that wasn't hers without paying for it. Do you realize that you piece of nasty trash. Every damn time someone breaks the law around here, people say well its ok because this and because that. WHO F&UCKING CARES. She broke the law.
Do you have an understanding of how the legal works here in the United States? It was found that Erin did not commit a crime and she did not break the law. She did not take anything that didn't belong to her. That is why we have a legal system here otherwise you wouldn't be playing keyboard commando at this time. You would have most likely been found in a dumpster somewhere with a opossum eating a den out of your anal cavity.
lmtfa

Baton Rouge, LA

#31 Sep 2, 2012
seriously um this is bs dollar store bandits hahahahahahahaha very funny now find somthing better to do with your lives

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 41 min IJS 3,493
Livingston waste Sep 20 Wow 1
I'm a younger man that wants a milf Sep 20 Thedeepsouth 1
Destiny Davis Sep 14 Tay333 1
Pastor hiding alternative lifestyle? Sep 1 Concerned 2
THe Watchman has been sold to the Advocate & wi... Aug '14 kNOW hER 4
DA's race, trashing the incumbent; judge's race... Aug '14 You_must_be_joking 9

Clinton Jobs

Clinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Clinton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Clinton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]