Stone County prosecutor charges man from Crane for murder in 2006

Full story: KYTV Springfield

The case of the shooting death of David Dulin of Hurley in 2006 took another turn on Tuesday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Citizen of Hurley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 22, 2010
 
Whats Stone Co. going to do about the two boys and their family's that have been victimized by this. Selby started with one and ended up with three family's that are victims of the crime. The jail-house snitches need to be prosecuted.
fly on the wall

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 22, 2010
 
so many stories are going around we may never truely know what actualy did happen..so sad.
merry christmas to zackary and the dulin family.
pOT wOODS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 15, 2011
 
You know I still get the paper from back there and have kept up on this Dulin killing amoung other thing for some time now. That and some of these silly forums keep me in touch, even if most of them are a little bit off the deep end. This whole thing seems to just defie any kind of logic. First this Stewart and Connally looked like they were guilty as sin and then now everyones evidently sure there not. I take it the Law there in Stone Co. is on board with this as well? And what is the situation with this Selby guy. I seen one of the news stories where he was trying to explain his actions and excuse me but he looked like he had his tit in a wringer. There was an article in this last paper that really got me curious.
sumbody

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 19, 2011
 
I said it before and i'll say it again "why is this Shelby iodiot still practing law again?" obviously he didn't get it right the first time,not to mention the second time! So what makes us think he's going to get it right the third time! Im tired of this iodiot geting our hard earned tax dollars for taring apart our familys and waisting jail space by puting innocent people in in them.
Whatever

Fordland, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 19, 2011
 
You maybe right, we will have to wait and see. With Selby's record you have a good agreement. He definitely needs disbarred. I wonder if he kept that Stewart kid in jail after he knew he was innocence just to win the election.
sumbody

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 19, 2011
 
Whatever wrote:
You maybe right, we will have to wait and see. With Selby's record you have a good agreement. He definitely needs disbarred. I wonder if he kept that Stewart kid in jail after he knew he was innocence just to win the election.
my thoughts exactly! County judge is an awesome position,but Matt Shelby should'nt get to make a mockery out of the law just to get there.
Oto Ridge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 9, 2011
 
Whatever wrote:
You maybe right, we will have to wait and see. With Selby's record you have a good agreement. He definitely needs disbarred. I wonder if he kept that Stewart kid in jail after he knew he was innocence just to win the election.
You people dont have a clue. None of this comes easy. You should be asking yourselves about how secure you are in your position. Im tired of hearing about this Stewart kid. Now we have to listen to another bunch of lowlifes protest their loved ones innocence. I say nuke all of them.
Citizen of Stone Co

Rockaway Beach, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 10, 2011
 
Oto Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>You people dont have a clue. None of this comes easy. You should be asking yourselves about how secure you are in your position. Im tired of hearing about this Stewart kid. Now we have to listen to another bunch of lowlifes protest their loved ones innocence. I say nuke all of them.
I'm damn secure with my position. How about yourself? This case was easy, just had to have the want-to. If you or they (whatever fits) would have just listened to the victim and checked out all the people he could have been talking about, it was simple. One drive down Swing Bridge Road, the answers were all there. It just seemed easier for em to take the first lying snitch that needed a way out of jail and go. You maybe tired of hearing about Stewart, but just watch, you will see some-more. So, we'll see how that works out for you and yours! You can't make me or anyone else that knows what happened, believe, the authority's of Stoned Co. are just accidentally this stupid, or are they.
Oto Ridge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 10, 2011
 
Citizen of Stone Co wrote:
<quoted text>I'm damn secure with my position. How about yourself? This case was easy, just had to have the want-to. If you or they (whatever fits) would have just listened to the victim and checked out all the people he could have been talking about, it was simple. One drive down Swing Bridge Road, the answers were all there. It just seemed easier for em to take the first lying snitch that needed a way out of jail and go. You maybe tired of hearing about Stewart, but just watch, you will see some-more. So, we'll see how that works out for you and yours! You can't make me or anyone else that knows what happened, believe, the authority's of Stoned Co. are just accidentally this stupid, or are they.
Well arent you real clever. Whats with the accidentally stupid remark. Maybe you should key in on what it takes to do the job you think was so messed up. So what if some kid takes the skids for a while. Eventually it worked out now didnt it. And now your all whiney baby about his rights and treatment. Good luck with that. This is Stone Co. and we have ways of working out those problems. Some of you people need to just sit back and trust that it will get done as it always has and should be.
Wow

Nixa, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 11, 2011
 
Oto Ridge,

I bet if you set in prison for a murder you didn't commit you would feel a little different. Try putting on someone elses shoes for a min.
Curious

Rockaway Beach, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 12, 2011
 
Oto Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>Well arent you real clever. Whats with the accidentally stupid remark. Maybe you should key in on what it takes to do the job you think was so messed up. So what if some kid takes the skids for a while. Eventually it worked out now didnt it. And now your all whiney baby about his rights and treatment. Good luck with that. This is Stone Co. and we have ways of working out those problems. Some of you people need to just sit back and trust that it will get done as it always has and should be.
I can't believe you. Your saying it's alright that stone co. took 4 years of his life.I'll bet you would'nt be saying that if it were yours they took.He missed his high school grad, his grandmothers funeral. What should have been the best years of his life turned into the worst.I'm certianly glad not everybody thinks like you.
Oto Ridge

Pacific, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 9, 2011
 
Wa wa wa, it worked out didnt it. Wheres your beef?
TV Watcher

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 25, 2012
 
Justice will be served when those cops are behind bars.
Just suggesting

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 25, 2012
 
I think people like otto are the ones that need to be watched. What has always happened is wrong and immoral. Mr Selby is no ones fool. He knew he was prosecuting the wrong kid and did not care. He has got to pay a price. The cops need to know if they rig up a case someone will get even and not in court. There is no law as long as those men are free. Jail for the lying cops
Well the East

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 27, 2012
 
Wrongful convictions stealing lives. It is time for payback. Cops have been getting away with this too long.
Just suggesting

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 2, 2012
 
All over the country , everyday cops lying and killing on TV. Then it comes home, beatings, bullying frame jobs. The police and prosecutors are way out of control. The courts are so crowded and mis run, that justice is a joke. Jurors only see what the prosecutors want them to. Filthy jails immoral and perverted cops out to rape and harrass. Its our own fault. We dont need law and order like this. The problem is anyone attracted to this field is mentally ill. Why would you want to work for nothing just to walk around with a gun, waiting to get the opportunity to kill. Why would you go to law school, just to spend long days destroying lives, reputations, and just end up in hell?
REALLY

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 9, 2012
 
Just suggesting wrote:
All over the country , everyday cops lying and killing on TV. Then it comes home, beatings, bullying frame jobs. The police and prosecutors are way out of control. The courts are so crowded and mis run, that justice is a joke. Jurors only see what the prosecutors want them to. Filthy jails immoral and perverted cops out to rape and harrass. Its our own fault. We dont need law and order like this. The problem is anyone attracted to this field is mentally ill. Why would you want to work for nothing just to walk around with a gun, waiting to get the opportunity to kill. Why would you go to law school, just to spend long days destroying lives, reputations, and just end up in hell?
Well said. It's very frustrating. It's hard to find a solution to the problem when the people we are supposed to be able to turn to ARE the problem.
Big Cop

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 22, 2012
 
Got a doughnut anyone ? OINK OINK OINK

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Clever Discussions

Search the Clever Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 17 min RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 92,275
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 6 hr who cares 18,912
Review: Global Expedition Vehicles (Oct '13) 8 hr Jo Jo 4
Marionville Mayor: I agree with Frazier Miller'... 23 hr resident 4
needing a pain doctor Tue help 3
A dentist that will write for pain Tue Jeff 1
How sorry we are Mon KC Joe 5
•••
•••
•••
Clever Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Clever Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Clever People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••