Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 Full story: Chattanoogan.com 9,564

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Full Story

“Houston, TX”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6338 Aug 24, 2012
wow wrote:
experience,excuse me i know the homo like everything spelled correctly
Yeah, you got everything figured out. That's why you are an ignorant fool.
hi there

Tazewell, TN

#6341 Aug 24, 2012
Thanks for the info

“Houston, TX”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6342 Aug 24, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>your dad should of had made a white spot in the sheets instead of a black spot in society
Oh, and not only are you an inbred maggot, but you are a racist bigot too.

At least I know both of my parents.
chillax

Bloomington, IL

#6344 Aug 25, 2012
Self Righteous wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and not only are you an inbred maggot, but you are a racist bigot too.
At least I know both of my parents.
How exactly is it racist? Because he said the word white?
A MOM

Jackson, TN

#6345 Aug 26, 2012
ABsoulety they should!

Since: Aug 12

Columbus, NC

#6346 Aug 26, 2012
If they work why care if my kids have them they work your kids will be fine right?

Columbus, NC

#6347 Aug 26, 2012
Maybe we should develop shots to rid us of idiots who say tho shot prevents x but I don't feel save unless u also get it
OMG

Jackson, TN

#6349 Aug 26, 2012
Top Mod 8 wrote:
Should the state should mandate immunizations for your children? Do you feel they are safe for all children. Do they cause other health issues like autism? Should the state also pay for them as well if they are requiring them?
If they mandat it, they should pay for it. The state and federal agencies mandate so many things and expect the local agencies or individuals to pay for it.
Silvermaven

United States

#6350 Aug 27, 2012
Self Righteous wrote:
The fact is, people, for the most part, are too stupid to take care of themselves and without the government interfering in people's lives, we will all die from disease.
But the same government has decided that we can't discriminate against people with aids.
Interesting, don't you think?
If parents had the same people looking out for their rights that homosexuals do, the government would get their nose out of our lives and leave us alone.
If you really want to government to kiss your ass, you need to be a black homosexual.
EEEEWWW..I can see you only have opinions and like a...., everyone has one...

You CANNOT discriminate against the people who have AIDS because only criminals and Idiots think HIV caused AIDS...LOL She told the NIH HIV DID NOT CAUSE IT.

It didn't. Spirochetal infections used in vaccines for over 30yrs. did and does.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Never mind they say, they got impo tent business to take care of...Selling you their junk vaccines that never worked and stealing your land and your lives. So they tell the world you are just fat and lazy Americans. LOL

All syndromes of unknown origin are actual infections caused by using genetically altered organisms in vaccines...ALL OF THEM.

Even diabetes, thyroid diseases, and heart disease.

And because they lied so long our kids are being born with the real AIDS immune suppression caused NOT BY HIV. But spirochetes that now have over 1000 times the stealth genes that Syphilis had by sharing at least 40% of their genes with whatever they need to survive. So think next time WHO running this country is going to help get the masses the real treatment they need that now suffer with NONE to treat the real AIDS.

And they are also being born gay, because the infections transverse the neurons and the infections transverse the neurons to block the hormones natural pathways they must take but can't and now the criminals want to say you do not own your own eggs so you can't get stem cells as they lie to kill you. The war on women was not to deny women rights, it is to control your bodies and with it comes profits from stem cells.

Standing on the streetcorner yelling---Get yur voucher, get your voucher here....LOL
Bill

Summersville, WV

#6351 Aug 27, 2012
It is an individual freedom to choose to be injected with government big pharma mercury laced poisons.
hmm

Germantown, TN

#6352 Aug 27, 2012
i think something is causing all the new diseases we see that children are prone to. i believe it is highly possibly it could be the vaccinations. autism, ocd, add, and many other mental retardations are all fairly new. this should definately be researched. i didnt want to get the vaccinations for my son but i had to for him to start school. he hasnt shown any signs of behavioral changes.thank God
Jerry

Summersville, WV

#6354 Aug 28, 2012
They are putting live cancer viruses in the HPV vaccines. Your daughters' death sentence was signed when she got her HPV shot.

All these vaccines have trojan horses built in to slowly kill people.

It is all UN backed population control. from vaccines, MSG (neuroexcitotoxins added to food), Flouride in your toothpaste and water (flouride waste from aluminum plants and fertilizer smoke stacks), BPA (xeno estrogen to counteract male fertility and endocrine disruptor present in almost all plastic drink bottles and spray in linings in food cans.

Food colorings that are known to cause mental illness and cancers still being used in all of our foods, aluminum slilicate in underarm deoderants that absorbs through your skin and accumulates in the brain causing Alzeimer's disease and other mental problems in aging adults.

Huntersville, NC

#6355 Aug 28, 2012
Jerry wrote:
They are putting live cancer viruses in the HPV vaccines. Your daughters' death sentence was signed when she got her HPV shot.

All these vaccines have trojan horses built in to slowly kill people.

It is all UN backed population control. from vaccines, MSG (neuroexcitotoxins added to food), Flouride in your toothpaste and water (flouride waste from aluminum plants and fertilizer smoke stacks), BPA (xeno estrogen to counteract male fertility and endocrine disruptor present in almost all plastic drink bottles and spray in linings in food cans.

Food colorings that are known to cause mental illness and cancers still being used in all of our foods, aluminum slilicate in underarm deoderants that absorbs through your skin and accumulates in the brain causing Alzeimer's disease and other mental problems in aging adults.
they say fluoride is for teeth so why is it in most water sold for newborns
Geeze

Mcminnville, TN

#6356 Aug 29, 2012
Gods shoeshine wrote:
<quoted text>
they say fluoride is for teeth so why is it in most water sold for newborns
The American Academy of Pediatrics made the recommendation (in 2005, I believe) for all infant formula to be mixed using distilled bottled water. The fluoride in tap water causes fluorosis of the teeth (small white patches in the enamel).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dental_fluorosis

Fluoride, taken systemically is a known carcinogen.

Spartanburg, SC

#6357 Aug 29, 2012
Geeze wrote:
<quoted text>The American Academy of Pediatrics made the recommendation (in 2005, I believe) for all infant formula to be mixed using distilled bottled water. The fluoride in tap water causes fluorosis of the teeth (small white patches in the enamel).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dental_fluorosis

Fluoride, taken systemically is a known carcinogen.
hitler used it in water its funny we rip off his neurotoxicity water and he rips off our concentration camps (native americans )
wvu

United States

#6358 Sep 1, 2012
Yes
gator

United States

#6359 Sep 1, 2012
States decision
pop

Johnson City, TN

#6360 Sep 1, 2012
no
Bill

Mauldin, SC

#6361 Sep 2, 2012
pop wrote:
no
No

Dickson, TN

#6362 Sep 3, 2012
gator wrote:
States decision
the state doesn't have the athority any more then the Feds

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lebanon Tn. (Mar '07) Fri Out of Lebanon 30
Adam Parrish barely scrapes by keeping his job Fri Little red riding... 5
Find this person Fri Ted 10
Rotary Club Honors Firefighters Of The Year Fri HEADZ 1
Gary Westfield Cleveland, Tennessee Oct 23 Pandora 1
homewreckers that sleep with married men? Oct 23 just saying 1
david wayne comer (May '12) Oct 21 xainix 4
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match

Cleveland Jobs