Life Care Centers of America

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

dennismatthews

United States

#1 Sep 15, 2009
It is time for the people of Bradley County to face the truth. The truth is that we cannot allow this nursing home to continue getting away with murder. We cannot allow this billion dollar company to understaff, pay off state government to insure satisfactory inspection results which are supposed to be "no notice." We have to face the obvious truth that it is a killing field. Think about it. How many stories have you heard about this place. Talk to a well intentioned nursing aide and what they have to go through. They are paid nothing; understaffed and given orders to not give aide. The horror stories are true. How did our country allow this to happen. I think it is because new America does not really care about our history but the now. Greed is destroying us. To think that our parents and friends die at the hands of these killers should start a revolution. I know first hand. My mother was killed by Life Care Center of Cleveland.
tiredofthebadmou thing

Seymour, TN

#2 Oct 6, 2009
Remember there are always two sides of a story. If truth was told on both sides, and if people were more honest, you problably wouldn't be bad mouthing all the time. I am so tired of reading your crap. I am sure you had a great lose. Life Care does many and I mean many good things for their residents and for each of the communities they are located in.
dennismatthews

Maryville, TN

#3 Oct 8, 2009
There are two sides alright. The lying, guilty side and my side. Don't forget a 12 person jury found them guilty on over 30 counts during an eleven day trial. The jury saw the two sides and guess what, they sided with me. This is not my opinion, this is a fact!! By the way, I had more than a great (lose,) whatever that means. My family suffered the loss of a great woman simply because of greed and negligence on Life Care's part. You are wrong and sooner or later you will realize it. Hope you don't have to experience the truth, as I did, before you understand.
dennis matthews

United States

#4 Dec 29, 2009
Don't think I have ever been this smart before. I can smell scents from 40 yrs back. I miss the smell of hamburgers downtown reekin of onions. I miss the smell of Bob's poolroom where boys became men. I miss muscle cars and pretending to get pussy. I miss Parksville, Charlie Snyder and the Spot. I miss decency and working for a livin. Most of all though, I regret our kids will not be part of once in a lifetime adventure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Computer Room (May '13) 4 hr Who 4
Wedding Photography 6 hr crgroover 1
Blonde Hair Girl 21 hr Mr Pee pee 4
??? leslie plumlee saddler????? (Aug '11) Wed PTP2013 6
Judge Byrd reprimanded in Wilson County case (Feb '08) Tue Little red riding... 153
Pastor Hank Davis Mon Truthbtold 2
cops Mon Truthbtold 1
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]