Comments
4,561 - 4,580 of 30,258 Comments Last updated 28 min ago

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4900
Jun 6, 2012
 
Taxed Enough Already....

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4901
Jun 6, 2012
 
Kennesaw71 wrote:
<quoted text>
.
That's part of the reason the Tea Party came about. Is it not? For those of us sick and tired of funding deadbeats? I mean it comes to a point where I say to myself, why would I produce anything? It just gets taxed away from me to pay for somebody that already produce anything.
.
Quite the vicious circle ehhhh?
.
Right, I am sick and tired of funding deadbeats especially and your correct with what you are saying too.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4902
Jun 6, 2012
 
Kennesaw71 wrote:
Taxed Enough Already....
I agree

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4903
Jun 6, 2012
 
DEM....... Why do you want to be taxed more and why the hell can't you understand the family members of union guys don't feel like being taxed more?
.
Do you think the rich are going to pay more? There's only 5 million millionaires in the United States, easily googleable and they already pay an inordinate amount compared to anyone below them. That's not enough RICH folks to pay for all the goodies....
.
What the hell can't you understand about this basic concept???? It's going to be the middle class that gets stuck paying for all the crap these guys want and get VIA collective bargaining.

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4906
Jun 7, 2012
 
Same as collective bullying.
Dem

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4911
Jun 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"There are those who believe that, if you will only legislate to make the well-to-do prosperous, their prosperity will leak through on those below. The Democratic idea, however, has been that if you legislate to make the masses prosperous, their prosperity will find its way up through every class which rests up on them." Oh yes I'm still waiting on my trickle from Reagon
work

Lucasville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4914
Jun 7, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Dem wrote:
"There are those who believe that, if you will only legislate to make the well-to-do prosperous, their prosperity will leak through on those below. The Democratic idea, however, has been that if you legislate to make the masses prosperous, their prosperity will find its way up through every class which rests up on them." Oh yes I'm still waiting on my trickle from Reagon
Maybe if you would work more, you might just have more. Democrats and unions want everything handed to them.
mother hubbard

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4915
Jun 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I m a dem and in the union and I work hard,so do my Co workers we will stick together in this next election.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4918
Jun 7, 2012
 
Dem wrote:
pubes all act as though they are big corporate execs.why would they vote that way when it doesnt benefit them in any way.most of them are brokes ass mo fo"s any way.
That's easily explained. Democrats vote for the person that will give them the most. Republicans vote for the candidate that will do what's fair for all. Occupy Wall Street is a fine example. They want others to pay their way instead of them doing it for themselves. Gimme, gimme, gimme.

"When people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of our Republic."
Benjamin Franklin

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."
John F Kennedy
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4919
Jun 7, 2012
 
Dem wrote:
"There are those who believe that, if you will only legislate to make the well-to-do prosperous, their prosperity will leak through on those below. The Democratic idea, however, has been that if you legislate to make the masses prosperous, their prosperity will find its way up through every class which rests up on them." Oh yes I'm still waiting on my trickle from Reagon
And I'll wait for a fine example of how the government can make everybody else prosperous. You don't make people prosperous by giving them a HUD house. You don't make people prosperous by giving them food stamps. You don't make anybody prosperous by giving them welfare when they could otherwise work. You don't make people prosperous by telling them they can have as many kids as they desire and the workers will pay for them.

If somebody gave you a paycheck every week for not working, provided you with all the necessities in life, what's the point of working? That's not making people prosperous--that's making people slaves to the government.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4920
Jun 7, 2012
 
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's easily explained. Democrats vote for the person that will give them the most. Republicans vote for the candidate that will do what's fair for all. Occupy Wall Street is a fine example. They want others to pay their way instead of them doing it for themselves. Gimme, gimme, gimme.
"When people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of our Republic."
Benjamin Franklin
"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."
John F Kennedy
wow, I never knew JFK was a Republican.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4921
Jun 7, 2012
 
Spookneverdies wrote:
<quoted text>
That is typical of Union firefighters and police ....give us more or we won't save your grandma from the burning house or our job is dangerous (in might choke on a jelly doughnut)
Got any real evidence to support that claim?

woof
Dem

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4922
Jun 7, 2012
 
work wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if you would work more, you might just have more. Democrats and unions want everything handed to them.
.......... What is wrong w/ you I am not on welfare I work. You think everyone is on welfare except the Repubs. You are a fool and an extremist at that. Repububs have went off the deep end this election. Everything they do is making sure they get back in office to the point of hurting the people in order to hurt the president. This is all about the rich gaining power and not paying their fair share. The greedy bastards want it all for themselves and you are being bam-boozled because they are going to get richer off of you too. No one wants to give Obama credit for all he has done. I'm truly beginning to believe that it is partially because a black man is in office.

Since: Mar 11

Keystone Heights, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4923
Jun 7, 2012
 
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, I never knew JFK was a Republican.
woof
.
Name one thing your modern ilk actually agrees with JFK on.....

Since: Mar 11

Keystone Heights, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4924
Jun 7, 2012
 
Dem wrote:
<quoted text> .......... What is wrong w/ you I am not on welfare I work. You think everyone is on welfare except the Repubs. You are a fool and an extremist at that. Repububs have went off the deep end this election. Everything they do is making sure they get back in office to the point of hurting the people in order to hurt the president. This is all about the rich gaining power and not paying their fair share. The greedy bastards want it all for themselves and you are being bam-boozled because they are going to get richer off of you too. No one wants to give Obama credit for all he has done. I'm truly beginning to believe that it is partially because a black man is in office.
.
So it is all about wealth envy for ya.... As I stated before, there's only 5 million millionaires in the country. I think its down to 24 millionaires per one thousand households in Ohio now. BTW chinas number of millionaires is growing.
.
Anyway, how in the hell do you expect 24 millionaires to suport 1000 households? You can take all their money, 100% of it and it still won't be a drop in the bucket to supporting 1000 households.... Your trickle up is the biggest dumbass idea there ever was.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4926
Jun 7, 2012
 
You have money in play? Money you don't want to lose? Better listen to these former hedge fund managers, who see DIRE, inreversible consequences to what the socialization of our free market systems has done. Economic armageddon, on it's way, inexhorably, relentlessly:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/former-hedge-...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4927
Jun 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dem wrote:
<quoted text> .......... What is wrong w/ you I am not on welfare I work. You think everyone is on welfare except the Repubs. You are a fool and an extremist at that. Repububs have went off the deep end this election. Everything they do is making sure they get back in office to the point of hurting the people in order to hurt the president. This is all about the rich gaining power and not paying their fair share.
The top ten percent of wage earners in this country pay 71% of all federal collected taxes. 47% pay no income taxes at all. Who's not paying their fair share again?

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4928
Jun 7, 2012
 
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The top ten percent of wage earners in this country pay 71% of all federal collected taxes. 47% pay no income taxes at all. Who's not paying their fair share again?
BINGO!
Dem

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4929
Jun 7, 2012
 
For those unaccustomed to the loopholes and shelters of the corporate tax code, GE's success at avoiding taxes is nothing short of extraordinary. The company, led by Immelt, earned $14.2 billion in profits in 2010, but it paid not a penny in taxes because the bulk of those profits, some $9 billion, were offshore. In fact, GE got a $3.2 billion tax benefit."
Dem

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4930
Jun 7, 2012
 
I would urge you to take a look at the Internal Revenue Codes and get back to me. There are about 200 special breaks for the connected not to pay their fair share. Educate yourself.

If you think the super rich even end up paying the 15% you are delusional.

My solution - eliminate ALL breaks except those that essentially apply to virtually everyone. Then set one rate against all income of all types and end this evil system once and for all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cleveland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cleveland Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland Heights
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••