Ex- El Paso resident

Las Cruces, NM

#10416 May 30, 2012
Texan wrote:
It took you 13 days to take that little band of guys at the Alamo, It took Houston and his guys less than half an hour to kick your ass at San Jacinto. Do you really think we are too worried about you taking anything from us? Also if you want to carry a Mexican flag get your ass back across the river and celebrate Cinco de Mayo. So if you want it to get ugly just bring it on Julio, see what happens.
The Zetas are giving Mexico exactly what it deserves right now.

That why Chicken SH*ts like Julio are on this side of the river.

Can not even defend his own country.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#10417 May 31, 2012
Exactly, well not quite. No one deserves what the Zetas are doing to people. But untill the Mexican government and people stand up for themselves it isn't going to get any better. But wait Mexico has strict gun laws, and only the outlaws have guns and the people are defenceless. You see Julio if you can't handle the Zetas you damn sure can't handle us. Move back to Mexico become an activist fix your own country, then when you take care of that then come back and take back every thing that you want. By the time you get that done my grandchildren will probably be in their 80s.
JULIO

Dallas, TX

#10418 May 31, 2012
U.S. drug buy is reason! It is the pig like you have stolen Mexican land and then make blame for a problem you have cause. You make me sick mister.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#10419 May 31, 2012
I could make you sicker. But you have your own set of problems. I have no problem with the vast majority of the Mexican people I have met, just those like you who want to blame others for their own short comings. Like I said before take your flag and get to the other side of the river, if you have the nerve.
JULIO

Dallas, TX

#10420 May 31, 2012
mister I see you I spit in your face and then you can take off with the US flag.
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#10421 May 31, 2012
illegals suck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, where is big bad John? Been a while.
Hellow there! yes it,s been awhile, been very very busy though. Anyway keep up the good work! I still see these goons are the say way they have always been. Take care,I will try to chat with you on here in about another week.
JULIO

Dallas, TX

#10422 May 31, 2012
may be you two are gay?
big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Hellow there! yes it,s been awhile, been very very busy though. Anyway keep up the good work! I still see these goons are the say way they have always been. Take care,I will try to chat with you on here in about another week.
Ex- El Paso resident

Las Cruces, NM

#10423 May 31, 2012
Texan wrote:
Exactly, well not quite. No one deserves what the Zetas are doing to people. But untill the Mexican government and people stand up for themselves it isn't going to get any better. But wait Mexico has strict gun laws, and only the outlaws have guns and the people are defenceless. You see Julio if you can't handle the Zetas you damn sure can't handle us. Move back to Mexico become an activist fix your own country, then when you take care of that then come back and take back every thing that you want. By the time you get that done my grandchildren will probably be in their 80s.
The leaders of Mexico had no issue with drug cartels when they brought billions of dollars back to Mexico and stayed in their place.

But now the cartels have figured out that they can control Mexico (and probably will in the end).

You dance with the Devil be prepared for the outcome is the way I see it. There are inocent folks getting hurt and that is bad but everytime a drug dealer is killed the world is a better place.

But of course it is all the fault of the US (according to the Mexico Government and morons like Julio).

Julio is to stupid to understand history and minor little items like the Gasten purchase.

That is what happens when one is an uneducated moron.

Will go target shooting this weekend and use a nice Mexico flag as my target. The only thing it is good for.

Julio

When ICE comes you will get to go back to your native land. You do not belong here.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#10424 May 31, 2012
JULIO wrote:
U.S. drug buy is reason! It is the pig like you have stolen Mexican land and then make blame for a problem you have cause. You make me sick mister.
So get well, get a job and quit your whining.
Away2lg

Anonymous Proxy

#10425 May 31, 2012
I supported Rick Perry.
ThornBirds

Germany

#10426 May 31, 2012
Bill White

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10427 Jun 1, 2012
Texan wrote:
It took you 13 days to take that little band of guys at the Alamo, It took Houston and his guys less than half an hour to kick your ass at San Jacinto. Do you really think we are too worried about you taking anything from us? Also if you want to carry a Mexican flag get your ass back across the river and celebrate Cinco de Mayo. So if you want it to get ugly just bring it on Julio, see what happens.
Considering there were only 30-something Texans against 4000 Mexicans and, they lasted 13 days - says a lot about Texans and crap about Mexicans. You are freaking inadequate, to say the least.

Location hidden

#10428 Jun 1, 2012
big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Hellow there! yes it,s been awhile, been very very busy though. Anyway keep up the good work! I still see these goons are the say way they have always been. Take care,I will try to chat with you on here in about another week.
I always welcome my team. Keep the good fight, John.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10429 Jun 1, 2012
illegals suck wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering there were only 30-something Texans against 4000 Mexicans and, they lasted 13 days - says a lot about Texans and crap about Mexicans. You are freaking inadequate, to say the least.
I believe it was 130 something texans, but who's counting.

Location hidden

#10430 Jun 1, 2012
JULIO wrote:
may be you two are gay?
<quoted text>
Probably not since, I'm female. You'll never touch this fine white assthough.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#10431 Jun 1, 2012
Actually it was 185 against 5,000. And Julio you spit in my face, and I shove my boot up your ass. Take your Mexican flag and hit the river stupid.
JULIO

Dallas, TX

#10432 Jun 1, 2012
hey lady how big you? i think you are just another fat white lady.
ok

Corpus Christi, TX

#10433 Jun 1, 2012
Wow
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#10434 Jun 1, 2012
I'm not a woman. I really did not believe you were capeable of thought, I still don't. However we can all see what happens when you try, wrong again stupid. Bet the rest of the Mexican people are sure proud of you> NOT!
JULIO

Dallas, TX

#10435 Jun 1, 2012
mister i am not talk to you i am talk the fat white lady.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleburne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fraud protection 1 hr Honest 1
Debate: Marijuana - Granbury, TX (Aug '10) Oct 15 Whyde fuckwouldit... 22
Godley - dementia Oct 9 Big Richard 1
godley water (Aug '11) Oct 9 Big Richard 2
Itasca Funeral Home Oct 8 doh 2
what kinda town is granbury really? (Sep '08) Sep 29 Kay 36
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 673

Cleburne News Video

Cleburne Dating
Find my Match