Brown elected, District 12 seat goes to runoff

Late results Tuesday night showed Susanne La Faver received the most votes in District 1 but will face James Comstock in a November runoff. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ATI

Half Moon Bay, CA

#22 Jun 4, 2008
Flush Brown, need some cheese for that whine. 4 more years. 4 more years. 4 more years.
Hummer Bob

United States

#23 Jun 4, 2008
ah Ok George Bush. Look you waxed up channel swimmer he may have it in you and that's where it belongs.
In it to win it wrote:
<quoted text>
Robs da man. Most who dislike him own him $$ or want more Govmint handouts. Too freaking bad. Rockin Robs done more good for Lake Co than the whole lot o you fools put together. And Phil if your only beef was the slate mailer too bad... a lot o dems voted for Rob in this non partisan contest. PC Never wish ill health on your foes or karma gonna get ya. Brown again in 2012
Little Red Riding Hood

United States

#24 Jun 4, 2008
Dont think so Sweet Heart... I charge extra for that....
Mike wrote:
District 1 or 12, Rob, congrats, you're the best man for the job and the smart voters rewarded you. All you others can kiss my buttocks.
Kooleeyoo

United States

#25 Jun 4, 2008
He's busy sitting on his toad stool sparking an owl. He said he will respond after a few flys he 's having dinner.
Little Red Riding Hood wrote:
They could have stopped by and Voted while they were out and about buying their Meth... Its right on the way to the Voting Poles... WHere there is a Will.. There is a Way....
<quoted text>
phil murphy

United States

#26 Jun 4, 2008
just for the record, I have publicly supported Rob every time he's run for BOS, including this time. I was VERY disappointed by the way he ran his campaign, his attacks at the debate and his flyers were completely over the line-the bit about Thompson endorsing him was an outright lie. There are other issues Rob has that will soon come to light, and it won't make him look any more honest.
Railroader

San Francisco, CA

#27 Jun 5, 2008
I hope they get on their railroad and take a never ending trip and never come back through this county.
phil murphy wrote:
just for the record, I have publicly supported Rob every time he's run for BOS, including this time. I was VERY disappointed by the way he ran his campaign, his attacks at the debate and his flyers were completely over the line-the bit about Thompson endorsing him was an outright lie. There are other issues Rob has that will soon come to light, and it won't make him look any more honest.
Dr Walt

United States

#28 Jun 5, 2008
Can I get a bet that the incumbent does not make it - and pass on to heaven soon?
The odds are not in his favor at all.
Hope his health insurance is not cancelled for
conflict of interest.
phil murphy

United States

#29 Jun 5, 2008
I Rob isn't able to finish his term it will be Lake County's loss, he has done a lot in the last eight years and oftentimes serves as the board's only reality check. Not always on the right track but damn useful overall, he'd be sorely missed by many in county government if he left.
Hirley Showland

United States

#30 Jun 6, 2008
Yellow Trike wrote:
Wow, once again the Record Bee screws up a front page headline...Brown was re-elected and there is no district 12.
Does anyone edit this newspaper?
Another four years of self-serving leadership. Another four years of someone representing this county that treats people like dirt.
Yeah, where are we gonna get our CRACK PIPE checks from, Fill Morfy? He's already collecting one for being a doper!
Hirley Showland

United States

#31 Jun 6, 2008
Mike wrote:
District 1 or 12, Rob, congrats, you're the best man for the job and the smart voters rewarded you. All you others can kiss my buttocks.
Absolutely!!! Everyone else here is just looking for a FREEBEE and a check for pounding there *UD.
Get It Right

Oakland, CA

#32 Jun 9, 2008
The Record-Bee isnotorious for horrendous editing. You can't read this newspaper for accurate reporting or literacy.
Francis Gills

San Francisco, CA

#33 Jun 9, 2008
It,s not a news paper when it's on the net. It's E-News to correct you.
Get It Right wrote:
The Record-Bee isnotorious for horrendous editing. You can't read this newspaper for accurate reporting or literacy.
Vic

Chicago, IL

#34 Jul 1, 2008
true
Farming

Glenview, IL

#36 Jul 31, 2008
Mike wrote:
Best Man For The Job?
Farming

Glenview, IL

#37 Jul 31, 2008
phil murphy wrote:
Best Man for the Job?
Another reep

United States

#38 Jul 31, 2008
wins we lost
Removal

Demotte, IN

#39 Jan 27, 2009
The climate of Fear Exits in Lake County due to Rob Brown.
He is one of the main reasons Lake County is number one in the country for growing pot.
The large amount of Meth labs.
He is bail bondsman so he can do back door deals.
He has the Sheriff in his back pocket.
Brown should resign

Kelseyville, CA

#40 Mar 24, 2011
Yellow Trike wrote:
Wow, once again the Record Bee screws up a front page headline...Brown was re-elected and there is no district 12.
Does anyone edit this newspaper?
Another four years of self-serving leadership. Another four years of someone representing this county that treats people like dirt.
Shows you how stupid that the Lake County Record Bee is. They went past their fingers.
Nuke Clearlake

Clearlake, CA

#43 May 9, 2011
and liberal meth freaks, start at cobb Texaco meth capital of the south county

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gang ties alleged in torture case (Jan '10) Dec 7 campise 1,197
SPCA of Clear Lake committed to finding homes f... Dec 4 saveourpitbulls 1
Judge Mann to retire (Aug '09) Nov 30 rachael76 309
buyers beware of hidden valley lake ca (Jul '07) Nov 27 grumpyold dude 84
Mobile home park living is a rip-off (Jun '10) Nov 20 nbern 24
Bills Nov 20 HS in Mass 1
Big Gene McGaugh in hospital----- (Jan '09) Nov '14 dharper1000 40

Clearlake News Video

Clearlake Dating
Find my Match