Frenchy

Santa Clara, CA

#25 May 30, 2011
concerned parent wrote:
This is all hear say...but...I have a friend who's son goes to this store and he has said he sells drugs to him....weed, and sylvia or whatever it is...If this is true the shop needs investigated and so does the owner...
http://www.theprogressnews.com

Enter search - K2

I CALL YOUR BLUFF! This fellow Has spoken with lots of children in our community about the dangers of drug use numerous times. I am telling you first hand that I know for a fact that he has not even touched a drink, drug, cigarette, snuff or WEED or SALVIA in almost two years, why the hell would he sell it, and if he ever did, he wouldn't sell it to a child! For your information, JG Food Warehouse sells Salvia Plants!!! Step off this guy, he lost both parents last year in less than three months, his kids have been taken away unjustifiably, and all he did was get sober, open a nice shop, tried to support his children and be a father when he wasn't working to support them and live honestly. He even Voluntarily pays child support!!! He was born and raised here and is selling a lot of really nice merchandise. Who knows, you might not even be a person from Clearfield so stop and think! This town needed some color and a change and he is promoting that. He also goes to several churches in the are and speaks to many in the congregations about local issues, medical information and insurance options, how to save money and protect our planet and keeping Clearfield a kind place to live! He used to do voluntary community service at the Dream Team drop -In center but no longer has the time because he has to work to pay attorneys and rent to keep his shop and keep his apartment. He doesn't deserve losing everything again for how hard he has worked. Just leave him alone!!! I think it is to late for that though. I heard someone say that he is not going to give this town the opportunity to enjoy the artwork, nice clothes, foreign goods and book store he was going to open. He had a Micro-Milk bar in the works too and was going to put a vegan/seafood style buffet type restaurant upstairs in 2013. I think the town blew it. No one sees him anymore either! Well, screw it, Y'all blew it, good job. Clearfield will never change, You guys all suck. He might sell glass art tobacco pipes, but it is artwork in his and a lot of peoples eyes that have an opened mind! You can smoke weed or salvia and other herbal blends from pipes they sell at choice, better chase them out next!!! but if you go to the link, I believe that you will clearly see that he is promoting herbal and holistic use with these devices, rather than even smoking harmful cigarettes. You should be ashamed and possibly review what was stated to you from your source!!!
What Up

Buffalo, NY

#26 May 31, 2011
Frenchy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.theprogressnews.com
Enter search - K2
I CALL YOUR BLUFF! This fellow Has spoken with lots of children in our community about the dangers of drug use numerous times. I am telling you first hand that I know for a fact that he has not even touched a drink, drug, cigarette, snuff or WEED or SALVIA in almost two years, why the hell would he sell it, and if he ever did, he wouldn't sell it to a child! For your information, JG Food Warehouse sells Salvia Plants!!! Step off this guy, he lost both parents last year in less than three months, his kids have been taken away unjustifiably, and all he did was get sober, open a nice shop, tried to support his children and be a father when he wasn't working to support them and live honestly. He even Voluntarily pays child support!!! He was born and raised here and is selling a lot of really nice merchandise. Who knows, you might not even be a person from Clearfield so stop and think! This town needed some color and a change and he is promoting that. He also goes to several churches in the are and speaks to many in the congregations about local issues, medical information and insurance options, how to save money and protect our planet and keeping Clearfield a kind place to live! He used to do voluntary community service at the Dream Team drop -In center but no longer has the time because he has to work to pay attorneys and rent to keep his shop and keep his apartment. He doesn't deserve losing everything again for how hard he has worked. Just leave him alone!!! I think it is to late for that though. I heard someone say that he is not going to give this town the opportunity to enjoy the artwork, nice clothes, foreign goods and book store he was going to open. He had a Micro-Milk bar in the works too and was going to put a vegan/seafood style buffet type restaurant upstairs in 2013. I think the town blew it. No one sees him anymore either! Well, screw it, Y'all blew it, good job. Clearfield will never change, You guys all suck. He might sell glass art tobacco pipes, but it is artwork in his and a lot of peoples eyes that have an opened mind! You can smoke weed or salvia and other herbal blends from pipes they sell at choice, better chase them out next!!! but if you go to the link, I believe that you will clearly see that he is promoting herbal and holistic use with these devices, rather than even smoking harmful cigarettes. You should be ashamed and possibly review what was stated to you from your source!!!
Frenchy and Woodsy both post from Oslo,Norway!! Interesting! Coincidence? Maybe. Frenchy certainly seems to be in the know and very close to the situation!
HARV

Columbus, OH

#27 May 31, 2011
Hey Frenchy, get a life. You DO NOT know the REAL TIM Lee! Yes, he does get clean for awhile, but be keeps going back. As far as what he sells, yes, it is artwork to him, but anybody that can get a pipe to smoke their weed can get all they need from him. Our local Unimarts are not allowed to sell pipes, so why should he? Besides all his "products" , the man us an asshole, with no morals, and he has let his kids see very bad things. And all his followers need to understand that if they hang around him, he's going to bring them down too.
I agree

Tyrone, PA

#28 May 31, 2011
I love hippie stores!! I have known Tim for years and he is a really nice guy!! Why do people feel the need to put down others??? Oh that's right so they make themselves look better. I am not a hippie but I love the oils and other cool things they have.

Level 2

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#29 May 31, 2011
HARV wrote:
Hey Frenchy, get a life. You DO NOT know the REAL TIM Lee! Yes, he does get clean for awhile, but be keeps going back. As far as what he sells, yes, it is artwork to him, but anybody that can get a pipe to smoke their weed can get all they need from him. Our local Unimarts are not allowed to sell pipes, so why should he? Besides all his "products" , the man us an asshole, with no morals, and he has let his kids see very bad things. And all his followers need to understand that if they hang around him, he's going to bring them down too.
Dear Mr.HARV,

I am truly apologetic for your ill feelings towards me. I have striven to get to where I am today through great trials and tribulations. I am not responding as to show that what you have shared has affected me in the very least, only to let you know that if you are personally bothered by what my shoppe sells, then I would appreciate you contacting me and we can set up a formal meeting arrangement and review how this has put a damper on your every day living. I am sincere with these words, and would be more than happy to give you a chance to express your propositions. Feel free to look up my company information and contact me. My schedule will be adjusted accordingly.

Wholeheartedly,
Timothy Lee
LARRY

Virginia Beach, VA

#30 May 31, 2011
Woodsy Green Forrest wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mr.HARV,
I am truly apologetic for your ill feelings towards me. I have striven to get to where I am today through great trials and tribulations. I am not responding as to show that what you have shared has affected me in the very least, only to let you know that if you are personally bothered by what my shoppe sells, then I would appreciate you contacting me and we can set up a formal meeting arrangement and review how this has put a damper on your every day living. I am sincere with these words, and would be more than happy to give you a chance to express your propositions. Feel free to look up my company information and contact me. My schedule will be adjusted accordingly.
Wholeheartedly,
Timothy Lee
GET A LIFE JACKASS, I HAVE NO TIME IN MY LIFE TO HAVE A "FORMAL" MEETING WITH YOU. You are a low-life that does not deserve the time if day from anyone with an iq higher than 10. One question for you, what happened with the cops yesterday, were you trying to be a "tough guy"? Is that something you'd want ur kids to see? Think about that!!! Next time, "adjust ur schedule accordingly" when you or your friend want to yell profanities out the window of your vehicle!!
LARRY

Virginia Beach, VA

#31 May 31, 2011
And my name is not harv, it is Larry Moore.
Moe

Clearfield, PA

#32 Jun 3, 2011
LARRY wrote:
<quoted text> GET A LIFE JACKASS, I HAVE NO TIME IN MY LIFE TO HAVE A "FORMAL" MEETING WITH YOU. You are a low-life that does not deserve the time if day from anyone with an iq higher than 10. One question for you, what happened with the cops yesterday, were you trying to be a "tough guy"? Is that something you'd want ur kids to see? Think about that!!! Next time, "adjust ur schedule accordingly" when you or your friend want to yell profanities out the window of your vehicle!!
You tell him, LARRY! I've known Tim for a long time. He is, and always has been, and always will be a loser. He is living up to the expectations of him that date back to when he was a kid... he will never amount to anything. It was true back then, and its still true today. Just ask his kids. They will tell you the same.
Officer Barnee Fife

Clearfield, PA

#33 Jun 3, 2011
Frenchy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.theprogressnews.com
Enter search - K2
I CALL YOUR BLUFF! This fellow Has spoken with lots of children in our community about the dangers of drug use numerous times. I am telling you first hand that I know for a fact that he has not even touched a drink, drug, cigarette, snuff or WEED or SALVIA in almost two years, why the hell would he sell it, and if he ever did, he wouldn't sell it to a child! For your information, JG Food Warehouse sells Salvia Plants!!! Step off this guy, he lost both parents last year in less than three months, his kids have been taken away unjustifiably, and all he did was get sober, open a nice shop, tried to support his children and be a father when he wasn't working to support them and live honestly. He even Voluntarily pays child support!!! He was born and raised here and is selling a lot of really nice merchandise. Who knows, you might not even be a person from Clearfield so stop and think! This town needed some color and a change and he is promoting that. He also goes to several churches in the are and speaks to many in the congregations about local issues, medical information and insurance options, how to save money and protect our planet and keeping Clearfield a kind place to live! He used to do voluntary community service at the Dream Team drop -In center but no longer has the time because he has to work to pay attorneys and rent to keep his shop and keep his apartment. He doesn't deserve losing everything again for how hard he has worked. Just leave him alone!!! I think it is to late for that though. I heard someone say that he is not going to give this town the opportunity to enjoy the artwork, nice clothes, foreign goods and book store he was going to open. He had a Micro-Milk bar in the works too and was going to put a vegan/seafood style buffet type restaurant upstairs in 2013. I think the town blew it. No one sees him anymore either! Well, screw it, Y'all blew it, good job. Clearfield will never change, You guys all suck. He might sell glass art tobacco pipes, but it is artwork in his and a lot of peoples eyes that have an opened mind! You can smoke weed or salvia and other herbal blends from pipes they sell at choice, better chase them out next!!! but if you go to the link, I believe that you will clearly see that he is promoting herbal and holistic use with these devices, rather than even smoking harmful cigarettes. You should be ashamed and possibly review what was stated to you from your source!!!
Yeah, Im sure he has spoken to alot of kids. Probably sayin "How much do you want" "That will be $20" "You lookin for weed?". Once a crack head, always a crack head. Stop defending this idiot! Or is it that you are buying from him too?
Tim Lee

Mount Morris, MI

#34 Jun 5, 2011
QUIT TALKING ABOUT MY KIDS. YOU HAVEN'T PISSED ME OFF, YOU HAVEN'T MAD ME SAD, YOU HAVE HAD ABSOLUTELY NO IMPACT ON MY LIFE OTHER THAN MY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF HOW SCREWED UP YOURS IS AND I FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT THIS MIGHT BE A GOOD TIME TO TAKE SOME PERSONAL INVENTORY AND DISCOVER ALL OF YOUR MAJOR ISSUES & DEFECTS IN YOUR LIFE!!! I WISH FOR YOU THE BEST FROM THIS DAY FORWARD.

In my experience no matter who you are there are going to be people talking smack about you. Most of the time it's just jealousy. Maybe they don't like that you are confident so to try to make themselves feel better they call you names or whatever.

Once a hater, always a hater. I feel bad for you, even though I shouldn't! It's in my nature!

As I say yes to life, Life says yes to me!

__________

I LOVE MY CHILDREN AND MISS THEM TERRIBLY AND WOULD GIVE THEM EVERY SECOND OF MY LIFE AND THEY HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN THAT AND STILL DO DEEP DOWN.
E N D I T !!!!!!!

Growing up in Clearfield, it was an ever-present cloud that hung over the community, but since I was so young the tragedy didn't touch my generation like it did the previous generation... or so I thought. Now, this is the generation of our children, leave them out of the destructive behavior!

Can't your eye's open wide enough to see the breakdown? I haven't seen you walk on water, but when you do get in touch with me okay. Peace & love. I'll pray for you as well!
LARRY

Tyrone, PA

#35 Jun 5, 2011
Tim Lee wrote:
QUIT TALKING ABOUT MY KIDS. YOU HAVEN'T PISSED ME OFF, YOU HAVEN'T MAD ME SAD, YOU HAVE HAD ABSOLUTELY NO IMPACT ON MY LIFE OTHER THAN MY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF HOW SCREWED UP YOURS IS AND I FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT THIS MIGHT BE A GOOD TIME TO TAKE SOME PERSONAL INVENTORY AND DISCOVER ALL OF YOUR MAJOR ISSUES & DEFECTS IN YOUR LIFE!!! I WISH FOR YOU THE BEST FROM THIS DAY FORWARD.
In my experience no matter who you are there are going to be people talking smack about you. Most of the time it's just jealousy. Maybe they don't like that you are confident so to try to make themselves feel better they call you names or whatever.
Once a hater, always a hater. I feel bad for you, even though I shouldn't! It's in my nature!
As I say yes to life, Life says yes to me!
__________
I LOVE MY CHILDREN AND MISS THEM TERRIBLY AND WOULD GIVE THEM EVERY SECOND OF MY LIFE AND THEY HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN THAT AND STILL DO DEEP DOWN.
E N D I T !!!!!!!
Growing up in Clearfield, it was an ever-present cloud that hung over the community, but since I was so young the tragedy didn't touch my generation like it did the previous generation...p or so I thought. Now, this is the generation of our children, leave them out of the destructive behavior!
Can't your eye's open wide enough to see the breakdown? I haven't seen you walk on water, but when you do get in touch with me okay. Peace & love. I'll pray for you as well!
Dammit, did someone hit a nerve? Chill out jackass! But I won't call you out, cause you'll just puss out and feed me all that "peace and love" shit. What you have done has completely scarred Alot of those around you.
Tim Lee

Santa Clara, CA

#36 Jun 5, 2011
What I have done is decided to live an honest, pure lifestyle and tell the truth about everything regardless of the outcome. People hide behind the truth today because everything is so clicky! Everyone is terrified to come out and tell it like it is in fear of persecution or being thrown in to a corner. Well, guess what, they are already in a corner, have been, and will remain there until THEY personally QUIT being SCARED and AFRAID to face reality in todays world!

There is a Destiny which has the control of our actions, not to be resisted by the strongest efforts of Human Nature.

Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all. Can a virtuous Man hesitate in his choice?
LARRY

Tyrone, PA

#37 Jun 5, 2011
Tim Lee wrote:
What I have done is decided to live an honest, pure lifestyle and tell the truth about everything regardless of the outcome. People hide behind the truth today because everything is so clicky! Everyone is terrified to come out and tell it like it is in fear of persecution or being thrown in to a corner. Well, guess what, they are already in a corner, have been, and will remain there until THEY personally QUIT being SCARED and AFRAID to face reality in todays world!
There is a Destiny which has the control of our actions, not to be resisted by the strongest efforts of Human Nature.
Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all. Can a virtuous Man hesitate in his choice?
Dude, your big words don't make ne feel any different about you. I don't care that you've "changed" ur ways. I am not scared of you and I WILL square up with u. Just not yet, you'll be surprised.
Matt Houser

Pittsburgh, PA

#38 Jun 5, 2011
LARRY wrote:
<quoted text> Dude, your big words don't make ne feel any different about you. I don't care that you've "changed" ur ways. I am not scared of you and I WILL square up with u. Just not yet, you'll be surprised.
You are quite possible one of the biggest douche bags I have ever seen on here. What are you gonna do, call everyone on this board out and fight them. Well good then. Bring your punk ass down here to Pittsburgh where I live and I'll be glad to give you a free trip to Allegheny General Hospital. You see, if I whipped your ass up there, I would be all over the papers and television again, and I don't really need that. Down here, they won't really care what happened to you because they have better things to deal with besides some piece of shit who got their ass handed to them because they ran their mouth. Do you think just because you're 6'2" and weigh 220 or 230 that that's intimidating to me? Im not trying to say I'm the toughest dude in the world, but Im pretty confident that I would knock you the hell out.
LARRY

Tyrone, PA

#40 Jun 5, 2011
Matt Houser wrote:
<quoted text>You are quite possible one of the biggest douche bags I have ever seen on here. What are you gonna do, call everyone on this board out and fight them. Well good then. Bring your punk ass down here to Pittsburgh where I live and I'll be glad to give you a free trip to Allegheny General Hospital. You see, if I whipped your ass up there, I would be all over the papers and television again, and I don't really need that. Down here, they won't really care what happened to you because they have better things to deal with besides some piece of shit who got their ass handed to them because they ran their mouth. Do you think just because you're 6'2" and weigh 220 or 230 that that's intimidating to me? Im not trying to say I'm the toughest dude in the world, but Im pretty confident that I would knock you the hell out.
I was not speaking to you, asshole, so just stay in the "hood" where you belong. You're gonna talk shit about all of us in the clearfield area, but you won't come up here cause ur afraid of the media telling the truth and letting everyone know the real you. You were convicted if a crime, and you ran away to stay out of the public eye. I do not have a criminal record, so why do you think ur better than me or anyone else here? Once again, you put ur nose in where it does not belong.
zzz Rip Van Winkle

Santa Clara, CA

#41 Jun 5, 2011
LARRY wrote:
<quoted text> Dude, your big words don't make ne feel any different about you. I don't care that you've "changed" ur ways. I am not scared of you and I WILL square up with u. Just not yet, you'll be surprised.
Shigurgurgurgureeeeeeeeeeeeuuu hllaaaarm Jones

Threat, Recorded, Slam
Matt Houser

Pittsburgh, PA

#42 Jun 5, 2011
LARRY wrote:
<quoted text> I was not speaking to you, asshole, so just stay in the "hood" where you belong. You're gonna talk shit about all of us in the clearfield area, but you won't come up here cause ur afraid of the media telling the truth and letting everyone know the real you. You were convicted if a crime, and you ran away to stay out of the public eye. I do not have a criminal record, so why do you think ur better than me or anyone else here? Once again, you put ur nose in where it does not belong.
I'm not sure exactly what you think you know about me, but obviously you are a little off base. Im not afraid of the media at all. Christ, I was all over the front pages of the paper and on Channel 10 news numerous times. Hell, Gant Daily wrote 18 stories about me. So being in the spotlight really doesn't phase me at all because I'm used to it. If anyone wants to know the real me, all they have to do is ask me themselves. I don't have anything to hide from anyone and will willingly admit all the things I have done in my past. I don't believe I think I am better than anyone else on here either. In fact, I even posted the other day saying the same. I have read several times on here where you have threatened to "square off" with people. I have never even heard of you, which means that you are not nearly the badass that you think you are or I would have heard of you. Im guessing that you have probably never even been in a fight. But don't worry, I will make it a point now to find out more about you. I still have ways of getting information on people when I want it and by the time I'm done I will know your favorite food and what time you go to bed at night. Say hello to the wife for me. Tell her that the picture she wanted of me with my shirt off will be in the mail in a few days.
LARRY

Tyrone, PA

#43 Jun 5, 2011
Stop the threats and the scare tactics. If you get into my personal info, you'll be headed back to court. Stop talking shit about my wife, she is not involved, and she can take care if herself too, she has a carry permit.
LARRY

Tyrone, PA

#44 Jun 5, 2011
So then, why did you move away?
Gus the shaman

Mount Morris, MI

#45 Jun 5, 2011
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>You tell him, LARRY! I've known Tim for a long time. He is, and always has been, and always will be a loser. He is living up to the expectations of him that date back to when he was a kid... he will never amount to anything. It was true back then, and its still true today. Just ask his kids. They will tell you the same.
Okay Mr J. D. M.

Did I see you swerve down the road? Oh, maybe it was an invisible animal that jumped out in front of the shiny dirty vehicle aye!?!?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Assassinated: Two NYPD Officers Murdered 30 min MSLSD 27
Horny 49 min Bug 1
south park beware 2 hr expanding expone... 15
Trucking company officers charged (Aug '11) 19 hr one employee of k... 311
stolen. safe 21 hr Pastor Redd 5
HELP my hubby caught me screwing around -AGAIN Sat Protruding Forehe... 6
Clearfield County Jail (Jul '11) Fri me just 63
Clearfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Clearfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Clearfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Clearfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:17 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:17PM
Steelers End Playoff Drought by Taking Care of Business
Yahoo! Sports 2:35 PM
Packers, Steelers into playoffs, Patriots earn bye
Bleacher Report 3:39 PM
Highlights, Recap for Chiefs vs. Steelers
Yahoo! Sports 4:59 PM
Defending champions Seahawks secure playoff spot
Yahoo! Sports 5:46 PM
Packers, Steelers and Cowboys head to playoffs