linda

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2009

me and matt never had sex u all need to keep your thoughts to your self and leave me alone i havent done anything to anyone. matt is a good friend to me and my family. i know this is amanda wagoner doing all this u need to grow up alot and keep my name out of your mouth
tamela

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2009

i know matt and linda never had any sex at all
people need to keep their mouth out of it
tamela

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2009

linda wrote:
me and matt never had sex u all need to keep your thoughts to your self and leave me alone i havent done anything to anyone. matt is a good friend to me and my family. i know this is amanda wagoner doing all this u need to grow up alot and keep my name out of your mouth
my dautar isnt not like that
she love her husband alot. matt is a friend
get it straight

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

linda you are the one that went around telling everyone that you and matt slept together and it was a lie.. never happened... you need to get a life and clean you act up.. keep you husband happy or never mind every other girl in morehead does that for you.. he is cheating on you... you got yourself a little whor* house up there on the hill dont you start charging admission and you would make a killing...
linda raifsnider

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

linda wrote:
i would really like to know who has been using my name i dont get onto topix its for ppl that dont have anything better to do with their life i got a life and im trying to live it and for who ever thinks or knows that james is cheating on me then good 4 u ill believe it when i catch him in his act
Lost

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

You have linda about 5 or 6 years ago in saltlick you was pregnant u lived in bob stampers trailor park past the skating rink. You came threw the house and I was sucking james dick. You got mad or acted like you did and then 2 or 3 days later you came and got me to come to your house for michael truckston. Yeah you remember now don't you. Oh and when I was there for michael I had sex with michael and then I had sex with james right in your front yard on a blanket. By the way they both SUCkED......
Lost

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

It isn't no wonder james cheats on you. Your nasty so is jeffry steaphanie tony and your mom and dad. You can smell you all coming a mile away. You are not gonna do a thing about james cheating on you because you have always put up with it cuz you LOVE james. That's a laugh....
Secret

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2010

shes dingy I screwed him to who hasnt
Secret

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2010

ugly a** ho

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Clearfield Discussions

Search the Clearfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Junior raybourn store (Aug '09) 6 min just wondering 162
In leaving a family 3 hr PROMISE 8
Need a ride 3 hr JMB 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Curmudgeon 147,246
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr spaceship 129,040
michelle p waiver 4 hr Betty 2
Foster Parents (Jun '11) 4 hr Betty 81
•••
•••
•••
•••

Clearfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••