created by: Top Mod2 | Aug 9, 2010

Georgia

3,340 votes

Palin stumps for Handel - How will you vote in Tuesday's Runoff?

Click on an option to vote

• Karen Handel
  • Nathan Deal
Comments
7,361 - 7,380 of 7,584 Comments Last updated Sep 13, 2013
Dadgum

Phenix City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Hey Will, are you doing open mic somewhere Saturday?
Keep us posted.
Dadgum

Phenix City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

...heh.
bored monitor

Waleska, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Weird wrote:
I live about 120 miles from Columbus tell me when and where to meet up and I'll come up there Saturday, big boy. I bet I can change you prospective thinking about me.
Tough guy, huh? Or are your estrogen levels getting out of whack again?

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Weird wrote:
I live about 120 miles from Columbus tell me when and where to meet up and I'll come up there Saturday, big boy. I bet I can change you prospective thinking about me.
You mean you're not so rude and obnoxious in real life?

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Dadgum wrote:
Hey Will, are you doing open mic somewhere Saturday?
Keep us posted.
No plans for Saturday yet, but I'm headed out shortly to sit in for a few songs with the Conley Brothers at their show tonight on the Sea Land Oyster Bar deck.

If you're in the area come check it out, Sea Land is the new place on Warm Springs Road right past/behind where the legendaty Dirty Mike's used to be back in the 1970s.

--
Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
its time

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Why don't you lay off the beer and burgers and get your own web site to promote yourself. If you think topix helps you put a few butts in seats I would personally think it does the opposite. You do this so much its make me and others pity you. Just another wanna be who is getting old and just can't give up, its time, give up.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

its time wrote:
Why don't you lay off the beer and burgers and get your own web site to promote yourself. If you think topix helps you
Not at all, I have plenty of websites, music links, whatever... I post on Topix.com for much the same reason I may assume you do, because I enjoy it here, and find much of great interest.

Don't like my posts?

Ignore them... because I reckon I'm here to stay.

Get it?

--
Twilight Girl, written by Will Dockery & Henry Conley:
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
Occutard

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all, I have plenty of websites, music links, whatever... I post on Topix.com for much the same reason I may assume you do, because I enjoy it here, and find much of great interest.
Don't like my posts?
Ignore them... because I reckon I'm here to stay.
Get it?
--
Dockery is an Occupy Wall Street organizer. Music, poetry, blogs, weed, sex, no job. Life is good.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Occutard wrote:
<quoted text>
Dockery is an Occupy Wall Street organizer. Music, poetry, blogs, weed, sex, no job. Life is good.
No, I haven't had any dealings with the Occupy folks at all, so far.

--
Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
its time

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Occutard wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I thought. A bum who thinks he is special and wants to be a musician. I have a friend like that, has played music for years. Wanted to be a star, now he's 62, divorced for the 3rd time. The last one was from the young girl he left his second wife for to go to Nashville and make it big. Now he bags groceries for a living and lives alone.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

its time wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I thought. A bum who thinks he is special and wants to be a musician. I have a friend like that, has played music for years. Wanted to be a star, now he's 62, divorced for the 3rd time. The last one was from the young girl he left his second wife for to go to Nashville and make it big. Now he bags groceries for a living and lives alone.
The main question is how his songwriting is going?

Do you have any links to any music by your "friend"?

--
Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
gena

Gainesville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Excuse me, why not start a new thread called "almost famous"? Palin is so yesterday.

Since: Feb 12

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

These musicians know these are statewide threads so they get on here to talk about their music thinking it will reach a larger audience, funny thing is people who click these threads could give a ratsass about their music.

Their desperation is so fricking pathetic

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

gena wrote:
Excuse me, why not start a new thread called "almost famous"? Palin is so yesterday.
True, a "Romney vs. Obama 2012" would be an interesting one... surprised nobody's started one yet.
Thank You

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Headful Of Ghosts wrote:
These musicians know these are statewide threads so they get on here to talk about their music thinking it will reach a larger audience, funny thing is people who click these threads could give a ratsass about their music.
Their desperation is so fricking pathetic
I appreciate the education. This explains why these losers will not let these old political race threads die. I wish Topix would delete the threads.

Maybe the admins could have a some continuous statewide threads for losers. One for has been musicians, one for has been athletes, one for has been politicians, hippies, druggies, etc.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Thank You wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the admins could have a some continuous statewide threads for losers.
That's what this thread /is/, isn't it?

After all, you have "Loser" written all over you... heh.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Headful Of Ghosts wrote:
These musicians know these are statewide threads so they get on here to talk about their music
Not at all.

Most of the time is spent responding to anonymous nutcases such as you... heh.
ussurf

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Palin is so ,like, 4 years ago! Let it go!

Since: May 12

End of 40

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Who is Palin?

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Dadgum wrote:
He gone call the Topix PoPo now and get you banned Weird.
So, I take it that *you* agree with the kind of violent, hysterical fantasies "Weird" was having about me yesterday?

For example, here's a real clever one from your anonymous comrade:
Weird wrote:
I looked at my computer and the first thing I seen was your name posting on this topic again. I want you to shutup and go away. I did not respond to you in hopes that you and your gay pal synergy would disappear. I am not homophobic as I have a few gay peers that I'm cool with. I just feel that they're all going to hell in a handbasket and that homosexuality should be illegal. Your queer pal synergy is far from intelligent to say Bush is better than Obama. If you will shut the hell up and stay off of Fitzgerald topix than I will say nothingelse to you. I know you artist wanttabe types and you people make me sick. You get high on drugs and think you know everything. I'll beat your ass faggot if you step to my face like a MAN. Now shut the hell up.
Now think about it, "Dadgum"... don't you feel a little foolish backing such a bizarre rant?

--

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Clayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 hr Synergy 52,872
House Hunting Sun House hunting 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul '14 what 2,045
Florida Transplant Wanting to Move to Rabun Jun '14 WOW 6
I support Nathan Deal 2014 Jun '14 theamerican 1
Sky Lake Camp (Aug '07) May '14 Eva Fenster 56
GA: Clayton Transit Vote Brings Hope, Confusion Apr '14 queenladyt 1

Search the Clayton Forum:
•••

Clayton News Video

•••
•••

Clayton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000