created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 7, 2010

California

19,131 votes

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Spittone

Monrovia, CA

#11462 Aug 13, 2012
Nothing like a good spittone in your eye.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#11464 Aug 14, 2012
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have given references on studies showing that pot is unlikely to make people stupid. People succeed IQ tests under pot, and there are no ways to distinguish pothead from soberhead in any test, exams, bearing on the mental ability. The test are done on people smoking a lot since many years.
But what is clear is that in the long run, the *illegality* of pot and drugs makes the politicians corrupted. For this there are tuns of evidences available. Again, the problem is due to prohibition, not to drugs.
you should see yourself talk.

the law is the LAW.

if you don't like it, you CHANGE it by votes. not by saying they are not right. and then breaking them.

this is the commonsense that I'm talking about that our current politicians don't seem to understand.

the reason why I believe they have been smoking the stuff. why I believe marijuana damages the brain to the point that it makes one irrational, and STUPID.

we have a capitol full of these retarded people.

..I will never forget pelosi saying that we should vote on it BEFORE reviewing it.

even an idiot knows that is wrong. duh.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#11465 Aug 14, 2012
Louders wrote:
Paul Ryan is extremely anti-choice.
Paul Ryan voted for the Protect Life Act, which grants hospitals far-reaching powers to deny women abortion care, without any exception for emergency situations.
US law currently requires hospitals receiving federal funds to provide emergency care to anyone in need up to the point at which they can be stabilized or transferred, if the original hospital is incapable of providing the care they need.
The misnamed Protect Life Act is about allowing women to die if they need an emergency abortion.
It is a vicious attack on women’s rights and on the most basic right to life.
hey liberal.. why is it ok for YOU to break the laws. but not ok for others to break the laws?

what if I say as a doctor, I don't want to provide you any health care? how would you like them beans, liberal?

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#11466 Aug 14, 2012
ME in CAli wrote:
if they legalize weed. the big companies will ban the growing of it so they can profit..it is a feloney to grow tobacco. i have more friends that are alcoholics and cant function. i know many pot heads and they are good funtioning people. most are very easy going. it is the gangs and dealer that are making tons of money. atleast if its leagal it will be taxed and taken off the black market.. if people can be gay and it okay.we can get waqsted pukling poisoned drunk, and eat food tha is unsafe... why cant we smoke weed ?
I know many potheads too. and frankly, they are mostly irrational.

give you an example..

this one pothead told me that if I didn't sell the car I had for 10+ years.. that we couldn't be friends anymore.

I said that was insane. we had been friends for 10+ years. and he was going to cancel our friendship because of a car???

I asked him what was wrong with my car?

his reply.. the company that makes that car supports the deforestation of the amazon rain forest.

brain dead? what do you think?

typical pothead behavior.
Flagged

La Puente, CA

#11467 Aug 14, 2012
This too is nothing more than a running dog, topic here on TOPIX, most communists do that.
Bruno24

Belgium

#11468 Aug 15, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
you should see yourself talk.
the law is the LAW.
if you don't like it, you CHANGE it by votes. not by saying they are not right. and then breaking them.
this is the commonsense that I'm talking about that our current politicians don't seem to understand.
the reason why I believe they have been smoking the stuff. why I believe marijuana damages the brain to the point that it makes one irrational, and STUPID.
we have a capitol full of these retarded people.
..I will never forget pelosi saying that we should vote on it BEFORE reviewing it.
even an idiot knows that is wrong. duh.
I don't break the law. I don't smoke pot. I have no clue why you say this. The forum is for the legalization of pot, not for breaking the laws. The argument is twofold:
1) all reasons to make pot illegal appeared to be based on errors in logic, statistics, lies and propaganda;
2) all drugs becomes more hazardous and more easily available to the kids when made illegal, so that prohibition just doesn't work to protect the kids and the population. We must try something else, like regulation and control, but for this we must make them legal.
mitt

Temecula, CA

#11469 Aug 15, 2012
Man I cannot belive how stupid ppl as a society is . Legalize pot . We have enough dumbshits in thr U.S . You ppl do not understand .Its bad enough you ppl dont act against the gun control laws that are being implicated on us . The Fema camps that are being built . Man America how can you speak up if your stoned all the time . Argue all you want but do it for your gun rights . Be as active write your senators congress . Read the un small arms treaty . Fight against the unwsrrented searchs at the airports TSA .its all Illegal man . But youguys worry about a substance that will further bring our society down . WAKE UP AMERICA .Thats what the government wants you bunch of idiots .

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#11470 Aug 15, 2012
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't break the law. I don't smoke pot. I have no clue why you say this. The forum is for the legalization of pot, not for breaking the laws. The argument is twofold:
1) all reasons to make pot illegal appeared to be based on errors in logic, statistics, lies and propaganda;
2) all drugs becomes more hazardous and more easily available to the kids when made illegal, so that prohibition just doesn't work to protect the kids and the population. We must try something else, like regulation and control, but for this we must make them legal.
there is one thing about drug addicts that everybody knows... they lie. drug addicts will say anything as long it gets them what they want.. drugs.

it doesn't matter if they are getting it legal in some countries or illegally in other countries. the law does not mean anything to them.

if you know that some drug can harm you physically (like make you brain dead), there is no rationale to legalizing it.

even with amsterdam which at one time the focal point of this experiment, we see them changing their line on no control.

have you heard what these idiots are saying? they are so stupid, they don't know what is right from wrong anymore.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#11471 Aug 15, 2012
mitt wrote:
Man I cannot belive how stupid ppl as a society is . Legalize pot . We have enough dumbshits in thr U.S . You ppl do not understand .Its bad enough you ppl dont act against the gun control laws that are being implicated on us . The Fema camps that are being built . Man America how can you speak up if your stoned all the time . Argue all you want but do it for your gun rights . Be as active write your senators congress . Read the un small arms treaty . Fight against the unwsrrented searchs at the airports TSA .its all Illegal man . But youguys worry about a substance that will further bring our society down . WAKE UP AMERICA .Thats what the government wants you bunch of idiots .
you make absolutely no sense at all. a suggestion.. get off the drugs.
Vault

La Puente, CA

#11472 Aug 15, 2012
Still no fire at the end of this topic, must be too wet?
brush lee

Sonora, CA

#11473 Aug 15, 2012
yes
brush lee

Sonora, CA

#11474 Aug 15, 2012
you say this drug war is stupid then i agree but to have the goverment in our little pot smoking has done too far we all have a life that allows our police to comit far worse crimes
El Chingon

Brooklyn, NY

#11475 Aug 15, 2012
Now I see why they call it "dope".
Piped in

La Puente, CA

#11476 Aug 15, 2012
Don't burn yourself, use a pipe next time.

No not the one connect to the exhaust pipe of your car.
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

#11477 Aug 15, 2012
has anyone seen my papers ?
Woodstock

Oneida, TN

#11478 Aug 15, 2012
Look under the seed tray.
mitt

Temecula, CA

#11479 Aug 15, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
you make absolutely no sense at all. a suggestion.. get off the drugs.
Keep smokin bud .Keep smokin . After you find your rights takin away because you were to stoned DUDE WAY .Then will you wake up maybe in a fema camp but thats cool dude cause your high . IDIOT.
Sleep Alarm

Azusa, CA

#11480 Aug 15, 2012
Paul Ryan is well-liked back home, but is it enough to deliver?

Short answer:
NO! Nor will he carry his home
state for the Vulture/Voucher ticket.

In the thirteen years that Congressman Paul Ryan has spent as a GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE, he has accomplished only two things: Renaming a post office and.changing the way
arrows are hit with an excise tax.



Yes, this man has spent thirteen years sucking off the
government teet.
Bruno24

Belgium

#11481 Aug 16, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
there is one thing about drug addicts that everybody knows... they lie. drug addicts will say anything as long it gets them what they want.. drugs.
it doesn't matter if they are getting it legal in some countries or illegally in other countries. the law does not mean anything to them.
if you know that some drug can harm you physically (like make you brain dead), there is no rationale to legalizing it.
even with amsterdam which at one time the focal point of this experiment, we see them changing their line on no control.
have you heard what these idiots are saying? they are so stupid, they don't know what is right from wrong anymore.
I have never seen any problem with cannabis in my whole life.
I have seen problems with alcohol, tobacco, aspirin, cars, open windows and balcony, fat meat, detergent, soap, and many other legal products. In The Netherlands they have anomalous pressure from Europa, but the drug policy works better than in any country, although it is a bit hypocritical and they should legalize instead of just tolerating it. Please inform yourself better because it is rather clear that you have prejudices against cannabis. I have searched for 30 years one reason to make cannabis illegal, and I found only the usual errors in statistics and logic. Many people around me would be alive, and healthy, if those lies on cannabis did not exist, because they have been socially pressured to take much more dangerous substance like alcohol and tobacco, which killed them.
And frankly, stop judging people stupid when they have a different opinion, especially that you are just repeating facts which have been debunked by all experts in the world, except those funded by government. It is just a huge scandal that cannabis is still schedule one or illegal. There are no reason, except to enrich the criminals and the fear sellers, all over the world.
Out of Towners

Azusa, CA

#11482 Aug 16, 2012
Another try at keep the public in the dark concerning issues in there own city or townships.

I'm sure they don't have a clue as to what they are pounding the keys for

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr lollypop 5,068
Special message (Aug '13) 11 hr nathan alices man... 338
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 11 hr ploppers 200,936
Old School Autoworks (Jan '10) Mon Paul Krakow 9
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon GOP bull 2,265
Roadshow: BART doors are not like elevators -- ... Sun g 2
Unsolved murders in Antioch (Mar '12) Sep 14 Fearless in Antioch 24
•••

Clayton News Video

•••
•••

Clayton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Clayton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Clayton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Clayton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••