Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#146928 Jun 22, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, if you want to turn this into a purely legal debate, I assure you things won't work out quite how you expect ...
For example,
You're arguing a group -- gays -- are being denied a right everyone else has, yet when asked to identify gays you can't do it.
In law, that doesn't work. In law, the party claiming discrimination must be specific -- blacks, Catholics, women, etc.
You cannot bring an action for little green men from Mars unless you are able to define and produce a little green man from mars.
Producing a little man won't do. Producing a little green man won't do either.
Your specimen must show characteristics the judge's scientific experts agree can only be those of someone late of the planet Mars.
You have not defined and produced a homosexual.
The specificity kicks in when you claim a homosexual is anyone who says he's a homosexual. A Jew isn't anyone who says he's a Jew -- he must authenticate his Judaism, circumcision, Temple of Worship, rabbi.
What are your proofs homosexuality even exists?
The Court needs to know not just any Joe Blow can lay claim to being a homosexual -- how do you let the Court know this?
It is kind of difficult to get a court to agree that you are being discriminated against because you choose to smoke cigars.

So would it also be hard to convince a curt that you are discriminated against because you chose to wear red shoes.....

Great point.......
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#146930 Jun 22, 2012
Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry Dr. Douche,I'm not a self-repressed hateful gay like you are! Just ask Rose Th,she will vouch for me but then when did you ever care about the truth! Take your hatred and lie's and shove them up your sick ass!
WTF????? LMAO ...Rose is just as big of liar and bigot as you are. You all stick together, so it won't mean much

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#146931 Jun 22, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF????? LMAO ...Rose is just as big of liar and bigot as you are. You all stick together, so it won't mean much
When the story broke about the two perverts that were exposing themselves to children on the cruise ship the rose ho said it was no big deal and if parents don't want their young children seeing two men have sex together in public then they parents should keep their children home.....

There were a few respectable people on this thread that stood up against other gays and said what they did was wrong......

But the majority did support the two perverts..........They stuck together like dogs in the street.....

And that is why we now have 31 states that have banned SSM.........

So thank the rose ho every day for helping preserve the meaning of the word marriage......
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#146932 Jun 22, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Mona: You are not taking into consideration that a true God would have a more superior knowledge then what he has created. If you consider what man has done with free will, then no doubt you understand why a Savior or a pathway is needed for redemption. Jesus was not forced to die by his father. He willingly laid down his life in the supreme act of sacrifice for mankind. But God also knew the outcome and Jesus lived and lives today. For all you bigots out there: This was a response and in no way is forcing you to read this or accept it, thank you, RiccardoFire
Sorry, sweetie. An all powerful god could choose to forgive. What would have been the downside for a god? None. Instead he chose to impregnate a young girl, and set up his child to be murdered. Nice guy. A real champ. Sounds very similar to other myths. Vengeful, sadistic gods torturing their creation. Giving them free will and the burning them when they exercise it. Sorry, I'm not buying into that crappola. You get into heaven if you believe his dead son died for you? What the hell kind of "get out of jail free card" is that? It makes NO SENSE whatsoever. The fundies freaks are just too scared to not believe. You are afraid you'll burn in hell, when there is NO PROOF OF ANY OF IT.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#146933 Jun 22, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
When the story broke about the two perverts that were exposing themselves to children on the cruise ship the rose ho said it was no big deal and if parents don't want their young children seeing two men have sex together in public then they parents should keep their children home.....
There were a few respectable people on this thread that stood up against other gays and said what they did was wrong......
But the majority did support the two perverts..........They stuck together like dogs in the street.....
And that is why we now have 31 states that have banned SSM.........
So thank the rose ho every day for helping preserve the meaning of the word marriage......
Dream on....

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Baltimore, MD

#146935 Jun 22, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
It is kind of difficult to get a court to agree that you are being discriminated against because you choose to smoke cigars.
So would it also be hard to convince a curt that you are discriminated against because you chose to wear red shoes.....
Great point.......
Homosexuals operate from the premise that they are a de facto legal identity. Without this premise there is no inequality because homosexuals are either male or female -- that's their legal identity.

Little green men from Mars -- or people claiming to be little green men from mars -- would have no minority legal standing in court or legal action if the court refused to recognize them as little green men from Mars.

Likewise, people who claim to be homosexual should have no legal standing until they can support that claim with hard evidence.

We require this of every other minority, why not little Green Men from Mars and homosexuals?

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#146937 Jun 22, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on....
Nothing to dream about..........LOL

The trampy tranny ho supported the perverts.......

His tramp tanny rants along with many of your have done more to convince people that were sitting on the fence about SSM to vote you back to the closet........

I know for a fact his post and yours have changed the minds of many.....

I have shown your bigoted post towards anyone that believes in God to many Christians and Catholics.........

I have showed them why your ilk needs to be stopped....

When you give freaks like you a inch you will take a mile.........
And you have no respect for anyone that you don't agree with...
You demean and disrespect any and all that believe in God....

Just like your post today........

You are making fun of what others believe and therefore nobody should respect your beliefs or choices in life.....

It is very easy to take some of your post along with the trampy tranny post and convince people that you two do not respect their beliefs..........
Both of you have posted that all churches should be striped of their non profit statuses but want more non profits as long as they are promoting gay agendas.....

You don't want God mentioned in school but want gay education in school.....

You demand people accept your perverted ways but refuse to accept anyone different than you.....

Please keep up your bigotry as you are doing more to stop SSM then I will ever be able to do.....

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#146939 Jun 22, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals operate from the premise that they are a de facto legal identity. Without this premise there is no inequality because homosexuals are either male or female -- that's their legal identity.
Little green men from Mars -- or people claiming to be little green men from mars -- would have no minority legal standing in court or legal action if the court refused to recognize them as little green men from Mars.
Likewise, people who claim to be homosexual should have no legal standing until they can support that claim with hard evidence.
We require this of every other minority, why not little Green Men from Mars and homosexuals?
I agree........

Unless they can prove they have a medical defect then they should be required to live under the same rules as we do......

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Baltimore, MD

#146945 Jun 22, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree........
Unless they can prove they have a medical defect then they should be required to live under the same rules as we do......
Either that or point to one -- from the hundreds of legal minorities -- who acquired legal status on their say-so alone as gays have.

I can't think of one -- and if there isn't one, why do we allow homosexuals to acquire minority status on their say-so alone?

Why isn't there a single requirement the law requires to bestow this status upon a person?

And you better believe it's a slippy slope.

No sooner did they get their first same-sex law did they began expanding their definition of homosexual. They began adding letters to their acronym. Suddenly, transgenders and bisexuals came under their umbrella too; then transgenders were granted the right to teach in schools and adopt children.

Now they're demanding gender neutral classroom education.

Anyone who thinks these social engineering demands stop with same-sex marriage is a fool. And it all begins when we let them interpret the Constitution to fit their agenda.

That's the first mistake.
ELH

Vancouver, WA

#146946 Jun 22, 2012
Prof Marvelous wrote:
And while we're on the topic of deviant sex, Boogle, I draw your attention to ...
We are not here to discuss "deviant sex". YOU'RE the captain to the TOPIX flaming perv team and "deviant sex" is YOUR THING.

“Yellow Brick Road”

Since: Mar 12

The Land of OZ

#146947 Jun 22, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Either that or point to one -- from the hundreds of legal minorities -- who acquired legal status on their say-so alone as gays have.
I can't think of one -- and if there isn't one, why do we allow homosexuals to acquire minority status on their say-so alone?
Why isn't there a single requirement the law requires to bestow this status upon a person?
And you better believe it's a slippy slope.
No sooner did they get their first same-sex law did they began expanding their definition of homosexual. They began adding letters to their acronym. Suddenly, transgenders and bisexuals came under their umbrella too; then transgenders were granted the right to teach in schools and adopt children.
Anyone who thinks these social engineering demands stop with same-sex marriage is a fool. And it all begins when we let them interpret the Constitution to fit their agenda.
That's the first mistake.
Nonsense the first mistake was when your father had a failed attempt at coitus interruptus.

“Yellow Brick Road”

Since: Mar 12

The Land of OZ

#146948 Jun 22, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree........
Can you prove that heterosexuality is not a defect?
ELH

Vancouver, WA

#146949 Jun 22, 2012
Captian Marvelous wrote:
Sandusky is a flaming queer.
Yep... A MARRIED, CHURCH GOING, HETEROSEXUAL, PEDOPHILE in a position of power who molests little boys...

Molestation and rape are NOT about sex they are about control...something you as a 'man' who has PAID rent boys for most of his (HOMOSEXUAL) sexual encounters should have figured out from personal experience...

So what's YOUR deal? I know you are a "celibate" homosexual uses this thread as a form of aversion therapy. Are you trying to work out your sexual attraction to children here too?
ELH

Vancouver, WA

#146950 Jun 22, 2012
Prof Marvelous wrote:
Classroom education is supposed to be GENDER NEUTRAL you dumbazz.
ELH

Vancouver, WA

#146951 Jun 22, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
But the majority did support the two perverts...They stuck together like dogs in the street...
And that is why we now have 31 states that have banned SSM
More of your "FACTS"? I'd call you an idiot but including you would be an insult to idiots.
ELH

Vancouver, WA

#146952 Jun 22, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
I have shown your bigoted post towards anyone that believes in God to many Christians and Catholics.........

OMG You actually separated CATHOLICS for other Christians in a ppost were you called someone else a BIGOT? Funny.
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to dream about..........LOL

When you give freaks like you a inch you will take a mile.........
And you have no respect for anyone that you don't agree with...
You demean and disrespect any and all that believe in God....
It's interesting that I am very religious yet in two years, aside from a few "christians", NO ONE here, has ever demeaned or disrespected me.

So YOU might want to consider the actual the reason that YOU don't get the respect you seem to think you deserve on this thread.
ELH

Vancouver, WA

#146953 Jun 22, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree........
I love it when the azz puppets "talk" to "eachother"!
ELH

Vancouver, WA

#146954 Jun 22, 2012
Letit hang wrote:
If everyone thought like you people who support same sex marriage , you wouldn't even be alive speaking right now!! You better be glad you had a mommy and daddy that created you, that's how our body were made, can a man have a baby? Certainly not, the almighty God loves you but your just 1 of his confused children ..;)
do you have any idal how STUPID this comment is? Hasn't anyone ever taught you that if you have nothing useful to add you should just STFU?

As for for your "religiosity" BS...pull out that bible and read a few passages about JUDGMENT...

PS:

This is a serious ADULT topic. Unless you are a 14 year old girl, ending your smarmy judgmental comment with a ;) is CHILDISH and insulting.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#146955 Jun 22, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, sweetie. An all powerful god could choose to forgive. What would have been the downside for a god? None. Instead he chose to impregnate a young girl, and set up his child to be murdered. Nice guy. A real champ. Sounds very similar to other myths. Vengeful, sadistic gods torturing their creation. Giving them free will and the burning them when they exercise it. Sorry, I'm not buying into that crappola. You get into heaven if you believe his dead son died for you? What the hell kind of "get out of jail free card" is that? It makes NO SENSE whatsoever. The fundies freaks are just too scared to not believe. You are afraid you'll burn in hell, when there is NO PROOF OF ANY OF IT.
Jesus Christ and history are proof. But by no means am I asking you or telling you how you should or not believe. But I understand more what an atheist bigot means. Thank you for defining it.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#146956 Jun 22, 2012
On another thread......SSM foe now endorses gay nupitals! WOW. He knew, and we knew, he had no case!=)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Concord: Prosecutors decline to file charges in... 1 hr gg 6
Four Black men beat up White man on W.Tregallas... 8 hr joe buck 2
Legislature must put stop to abuse of prescript... Nov 24 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Man hit a Pick-up Truck mirror with his fist. Nov 20 Scared in Antioch 1
Review: Lotus Flowers Massage (May '14) May '14 Rick 2
About 100 homes evacuated in SF Bay Area wildfire (Sep '13) Sep '13 Oaklander 1
Trailer Removal/Modular Replacement Regs (Aug '13) Aug '13 EazySqueezy 1

Clayton News Video

Clayton Dating
Find my Match

Clayton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Clayton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Clayton

Personal Finance