First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Brian-CCHS Student-

Bluefield, WV

#44 Jan 21, 2013
want to know wrote:
Does anybody on here think that it would be safe to send there kids to school tomorrow with the threats?
My dad told me I wasn't allowed to go back until it was straightened out, and I've read that a bunch of people aren't going. Personally, if I were a parent, I wouldn't send my kids, because even though people are saying it's "just a prank" it could also be real. No one knows yet. So, I would say no, don't send your kids, but that is just me.
Food 4 Thought

Webster Springs, WV

#45 Jan 21, 2013
What if... because it is supposed to be so cold tomorrow, that this is their sick way of trying to get the schools to close so they don't have to attend the school in freezing temperatures. Well played nice-kid75, well played.
MomThatLovesHerK ids

Clay, WV

#46 Jan 21, 2013
This comment is directed at "nice-kid75". Nice kids do not threaten to gun down innocent children in cold blood. Stop and think for a minute, you would not want someone gunning down your son/daughter, sister/brother, etc. If the threat was a joke, there is no way that anyone views the the idea of innocent blood being shed in a humorous manner. Your comment will be viewed as an act of terrorism and I hope that you are punished to the fullest extend of the law. If you have anger issues, seek help, don't cut short the lives of the innocent and destroy families. If this is a way of getting attention, this is not the kind of attention that you want, to be hated by everyone and cause shame on your family. I will pray that God touches your troubled soul.
sexy time

Welch, WV

#47 Jan 22, 2013
How many men was suppose to do the shooting.. I heard that two men got arristed and they said there was two more..
Terrified Parent

Rupert, WV

#48 Jan 22, 2013
want to know wrote:
Does anybody on here think that it would be safe to send there kids to school tomorrow with the threats?
I think everyone should be concerned everyday, not just today,,,,, This can happen any day. The actions taken today to protect the children should be exercised more often,,,, next time it could be more than a threat. It's sad children need protection at school, but that's what it's come to.
1 post removed
cancan

Bluefield, WV

#50 Jan 28, 2013
61aaa wrote:
http://www.google.com/imgres?i mgurl=http://workingpps.files. wordpress.com/2012/10/koresh.j pg&imgrefurl=http://workin gpps.wordpress.com/2012/10/23/ 123/&h=166&w=220&s z=12&tbnid=kSjWaMRIn0wdRM: &tbnh=91&tbnw=120& prev=/search%3Fq%3D%26tbm%3Dis ch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q= &usg=__-vrrS9XxjyNR3_DJ9KZ Rr7N9rBA=&docid=kvHoZ_SuX3 bQTM&hl=en&sa=X&ei =8Yr5UL--Cuni2QWNzIDQDQ&ve d=0CD0Q9QEwAg&dur=193
Dude in front row with hat....lives here now...
I looked at the photo and if that ain't James Tyler then he has a twin...scary stuff...hope the cops know about this
Hilary Says

Rupert, WV

#51 Feb 4, 2013
nice-kid75 wrote:
This post has been removed due to a violation of Topix's Terms of Service.
So, how did that work out for you idiot?
Nobody

Mooresville, NC

#52 Mar 7, 2013
No one is saying that the government murdered some kids. They are saying that no kids got murdered at all, that it was all a made up event. There is absolutely no proof whatsoever that anything occurred there that day. All we have are conflicting news stories and interviews. If you do not think there is some kind of agenda to disarm us and take away our second amendment rights then you must be blind. Turn on the news for 10 minutes tonight, they run some story about how evil and scary guns are every five minutes. There are only 6 major media corporations in this country that control every channel, every magazine, every single media outlet available to us except the internet. They all have ties to government officials and pour massive amounts of money into political campaigns to basically buy favor. They want you thinking a certain way, feeling a certain way, desiring certain things, buying certain things, and they drill it into your head even if you don't realize it. You should stop and think about why you are getting so upset and angry that people would dare to even question the official narratives of these events. America wasn't a nation built by blind followers, or sheep, or idiots, but we are turning into a nation full of them. So I will tell you like my dad used to tell me when I was a kid "Use your head for something other than a hat rack".

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#53 Mar 11, 2013
observations wrote:
With all of the useless crap on this site, I decided maybe I would try to post something that would spark some thought. I watched the sandy hook tragedy unfold and saw several things that grabbed my attention right from the start. There have been several big inconsistent things reported. One major topic is the "assault rifle". It was reported found in the trunk of the car. Later it was reported as the weapon used inside the school. There are plenty of clips on youtube. Check some out and tell me your thoughts? I'm not sure what to think, but in the back of my mind I wonder if this was staged to start the gun ban process.
Wouldn't doubt it. 9/11 was so whose to say that the shooting wasnt as well.
Dont Forget

Webster Springs, WV

#54 Mar 13, 2013
Pearl Harbor was staged too.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#55 Apr 4, 2013
Dont Forget wrote:
Pearl Harbor was staged too.
Wouldnt doubt it.
Truth Speaker

Dunbar, WV

#56 Apr 24, 2013
There's a lot more evidence to the fact that these things were staged by some means, than evidence that they were not. People need to actually ASK QUESTIONS about things instead of just turning on main stream media news and nodding their heads. Most people just sit there and say no these things weren't staged our government wouldn't do that to us, and don't have any proof to back up what they are saying, despite the fact they are having evidence shoved down their throat pointing to the contrary. But the scary thing is that people have been lied to for so long by our government via main stream media that if someone presents evidence that something else may have happened other than what Fox News (just an example) says happened, they just say no you're crazy. They can't handle the fact that this perfect lie the government has created is just that. A lie. The Boston Marathon Bombings have me asking so many questions my head is spinning but I won't even go there. So many inconsistencies. But like I said, people just believe what comes on the news and nothing more. I have literally had conversations with people that would say "Do you believe everything you see on the internet?" My answer is always obviously no (I don't believe anything I see without following it up myself.) And then I ask "Do you believe everything you see on the news?" The answer is almost always yes, or they just sit there with a blank look on their face. WAKE UP BEFORE IT IS TO LATE. I will finish with this and do not expect me to ever be back on here again to reply to this, but people please remember one thing if anything from this post, HITLER BROKE NO LAWS IN GERMANY. Think about that, and think about our government. Before you say concentration camps, first off we have done the same thing here in the U.S. along with state sponsored eugenics programs (32 different states) and many other things our government portrays as horrible Nazi behaviors, but what do you think Guantanamo Bay is? And to the Nazis, Jews were classified as POW therefore breaking no laws. LOOK IT UP. And please people, next time something happens, after you're done sending prayers, ask some questions about what just happened. Instead of just blindly following and believing anything that comes across the news ticker. For you grammer Nazis, if anything is wrong with this post, buzz off. I do not care. SImply trying to wake people up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Does Melinda Isaacs Still Have Her Job? 11 hr just use the inte... 8
CCHS Football Players 19 hr raiders 2
Clay County Football 19 hr Someone who cares 2
Jeanie Loving (Sep '11) 21 hr get a life 16
primary care? Tue Yeah 14
old cps reports (Apr '13) Mon I know 42
Dope Dealers and welfare Trash below ivydale Oct 20 Pathetic ppl 5
Clay Dating
Find my Match

Clay Jobs

Clay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Clay News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Clay

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]