|
Aug 10, 2010

Grand Opening
Friday, Aug. 13th, 2010

Carolyn's Country Music Palace
201 7th Street
Clay City,Ky

8pm to 11:45pm

Live Music by "The Hard Knox Band" featuring Gary Knox, Dustin Knox, Woody Wells, Nick Stanfield, Jackie Turner, Dave Johnson

Owners: Carolyn and Ralph Robinson

Arcade Games, Live Music, Amazing Clean Facility, Great Family Fun...

Hope to see you there.....
James

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

I used to sing with Gary Knox and Dustin down at 82 dance hall wonder if they are still gonna let guests up to do a few,
sure

Woodstock, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Judged:

Do they also sell beer if I kick out a couple bucks to the amvets?

If they dont I'm not coming, I'll stay at 82
James

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

beer in a dry county sorry man i sort of doubt thats gonna happen, but for the ones that play in the band that i know and ralph and carolyn i will probably go, they are good people,
Elmer

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Has anyone heard this band play? Are they any good?
James

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Elmer wrote:
Has anyone heard this band play? Are they any good?
well considering gary and dustin knox are playing in it yeah ive heard them and also sang with them before, they play really good,
remember when

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2010

I remember when Gary Knox, Ricky Strange, Shirley Brisco, another Knox guy that was a sax player, Henry Ware, Rolly somebody and somemore guys played at different places. Usually at Steve Collinsworth's place.. They were REALLY good then.
remember when

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2010

That was back in the 70's. Strickly Business was the name they used then..
new dance hall

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

If you missed it earlier, Carolyn's Country Music Palace opened last night....

We are also open tomorrow Sat. 14th..2010
8pm to 11:45pm but doors will open at 6 if you want to come hang out and catch up with old friends.
"The Hard Knox Band" Rocked the house tonight...

Thanks Carolyn and Ralph had a blast...
Winchester social club

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

Judged:

I heard that Jacque would be bringing all the socials from Winchester country club to this huge grand opening.
LOL

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

Winchester Social Club hope you enjoyed your laugh cause I sure did at your expense... You obviously don't know Ralph to well... But keep posting I need more laughter....
omg you did not

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

I cant believe that W.S.C. said that Jacque was coming to Ralph's business....LOLLOLLOLOLOL She never did anything that involved Ralph.... It was Jacque , Jacque, Jacque no Ralph .... Thanks for bringing it up though lets people know that Ralph has finally found better things in life...... Dance Hall was phenominal had a blast... Will be there again this Friday and Saturday.... If anyone wants to have fun on Fri. or Sat.. night come on down to the Best Dance Hall in town.....

Thanks Ralph and Carolyn We appreciate everything you two have done at the dance hall...
Impotent

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

Can he get it up?
Elmer

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

I was not able to go to the dance hall over the weekend I had to work. How was it.Is the band any good?
omg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

yes the band was amazing... They are absolutly the best... Sound was great.. had a great time... Maybe you can come Fri. or Sat...
Elmer

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

What kind of music do they play?
Carpet Outlet

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

Wonder if Ralph will be going to the carpet outlet and getting him a big bushy rug to put on his head and drive her car out to the woods to catch Mr. Slemp sitting there waiting?
omg

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Why do you have to bash people.. Ralph is a good man. I believe when you get on here and bash people it's because you are jealous of what they have. So keep hatin cause the more you hate the happier it makes us all...
oh yes

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

I have to agree, Ralph is a good guy.
shocked

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

i cannot believe that there is another whore house in town. what is wrong with you people? these people go to hook up with other womens men.think about it,.skanky fat men- skanky fat women.i havent seen anyone at the other 2 places that could dance.do you think it will be any different here?just sit back and watch who leaves with who.b&b? or b and angie?it doesnt matter who you came with,you will probably leave with someone else.they are all nasty looking skanks. i quit going a long time ago because i saw too much going on. we need to get a good decent place to go and have fun. if anyone decides to open a decent place to take your family--please let us know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of69
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Clay City Discussions

Search the Clay City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Law enforcement using social media 1 hr The Innocent 4
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Ancient Wolf 81,262
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Jay 139,100
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 6 hr LIbEralS 25,969
black yukon 8 hr yeah 4
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 14 hr From Boston 16,031
how is babby formed? (Nov '08) Tue Wow 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Clay City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Clay City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••