|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Conrad wrote:
<quoted text>
Tyler probably agreed with everyone, then backstabbed and lied after the meeting.
Conrad, you and Tyler are both from Chicago Il. Why would you say something bad about your home boy?
Slick

Qulin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

Jerri Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone may pick up a free copy of the Board Minutes by contacting the Superintendent's secretary.
But you won't do this, will you??
You had rather listen to false rumors and made-up stories on here.
I believe Iggy nailed it, what do you think?
Jerri Ann

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Slick wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Iggy nailed it, what do you think?
You are, obivously, not as slick as you think you are.
Parma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

I love it when a plan comes together. So proud to be a REINDEER. We are back on top. To all of you who are rooting for failure. We forgive you.
wondering

Malden, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

you will only get a copy of the open meeting
hiring etc. is done in a closed meeting and is not released.
Jerri Ann

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

wondering wrote:
you will only get a copy of the open meeting
hiring etc. is done in a closed meeting and is not released.
Wrong. That, too, must be released within 7 hours of the closing of the meeting.
?.34

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Jerri Ann wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong. That, too, must be released within 7 hours of the closing of the meeting.
wrong Jerri Ann read the sunshine laws retard.
Jerri Ann

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

[QUOTE who="?.34"]<quote d text>
wrong Jerri Ann read the sunshine laws retard.[/QUOTE]

Should have read 72 hrs
really

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Understanding wrote:
Here is the link to the newspaper article where he was fired from his last job because he beat his girlfriend on a school trip... But I'm sure he'll behave much better for Clarkton...
http://www.semissourian.com/story/1723168.htm...
sounds like he would be perfect for a crappy place like clarkton
wondering

Malden, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

i don't think so i think that is kept private unless the parties involved ok it.
have you ever read the closd door meeting report.
if so and you have a copy why not post here.
i dont believe it can be gotte.
if so someone needs to post so we can know the full story.
if the full story was out why would there be so many back and forth about what happened.
dare you.
Changes

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Looks like things didn't work out. The Elementary principal job has been posted.
Not certain

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Changes wrote:
Looks like things didn't work out. The Elementary principal job has been posted.
i hear he was going to be the supintendent next year
Really

Portageville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

How can Beckwith be superintendent if his "case" is still under review? Doesn't make any sense to me! What other jobs are coming open next year? I know Mrs. Thornton and Mrs. Harrison in elementary aren't coming back.
Factanator

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Mr. Beckwith is going to be the superintendent next year, and I hope he does an awesome job. His case has been settled. He admitted guilt and was punished. That is all in the past, and he has learned from his errors and is moving forward. They are interveiwing candidates for Elem. Principal now. I think next year will be an exceptionally good year. We were due some changes.
Factanator

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Mr. Beckwith is going to be the superintendent. He pled guilty and did his time. He has been an excellent principal, probably the best we've ever had. He admitted his guilt and paid his price. He knows he can never drink again, and he hasn't. They are in the process of interviewing people right now for Elementary Principal. They want someone with lots of teaching experience. I think next year will be incredible. Lots of fresh starts and time for new people to be in charge.

I think it will be the best year we've had in a long time. We were certainly due a few changes around here.
concerned

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Beckwith may have pled guility but he still has a major temper problem. Have you not been to the ball games! I have seen him "in action" and it is not pretty. He needs to learn to control him self. Yelling and kicking chairs. He is doing nothing but giving us a bad name again for our "sportsmanship" I will agree we need some major changes in Clarkton but that board needs to be replaced. Hiring Beckwith was not smart and keeping Harrison so long was just as dumb.
alumni

Rector, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

concerned wrote:
Beckwith may have pled guility but he still has a major temper problem. Have you not been to the ball games! I have seen him "in action" and it is not pretty. He needs to learn to control him self. Yelling and kicking chairs. He is doing nothing but giving us a bad name again for our "sportsmanship" I will agree we need some major changes in Clarkton but that board needs to be replaced. Hiring Beckwith was not smart and keeping Harrison so long was just as dumb.
Even worse, he is not certified or qualified to be supeintendent. He has no idea what he is doing and he is supposed to keep Clarkton afloat? Enrollment is dropping, the best grant writer in the state is leaving and the board hires a basketball coach with a hot temper who is not certified to lead the school What a joke!
Visitor

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Boy! I see why Doug wanted out of Clarkton now! You people argue about ANYTHING!
larry

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Understanding wrote:
Here is the link to the newspaper article where he was fired from his last job because he beat his girlfriend on a school trip... But I'm sure he'll behave much better for Clarkton...
http://www.semissourian.com/story/1723168.htm...
Looks to me like a sorry place like Clarkton is a good place for him. in fact, it must be like punishment to have to work in that dump with a supt tht has a short man complex
Visitor

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

My thoughts exactly! It's amazing that little hellhole with all the neopotism even has a school left. Most respectable people have headed for better places...they lie about teachers and replace them with the board members' relatives. You'd have to be hard up to live there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Clarkton Discussions

Search the Clarkton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 min RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,408
This town 59 min Wow 30
campbell high school now just a memory 1 hr Wow 32
Animal Control 3 hr Just saying 17
date 5 hr George Bailey 2
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 9 hr CLUE 6,909
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 20 hr chico 10,206
•••
•••
•••
Clarkton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Clarkton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••