Freddy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

I heard that Jay Fanning shot someone 5 times, including twice in the back. I also heard that Jay has previously been convicted of rape, injecting a young girl with drugs and raping her,DWI, etc etc.
Everyone always said that he would remain free until he finally killed someone...looks like they were right. Im my opinion, the fact that he has remained free is the most profound example of local corruption to date. This is a slap in the face to all decent people in RRCo. In my opinion, anyone involved in him remaining free after numerous serious convictions is also responsible for the latest carnage against the community.
wondering

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2009

hadnt heard a word about it, who is he suppose to have shot?
Wondering

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2009

Jay Fanning shot his wife's step brother five times in the chest. That is all I heard.
peanut

Fairfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2009

why would this man shoot his wifes deaf stepbrother?that is the most peatiful thing ive heard shooting a deaf person .that has to be the crulest thing a person can do to a person that is handicapped.hope this person gets the death chair.
Not so

Annona, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2009

Wondering wrote:
Jay Fanning shot his wife's step brother five times in the chest. That is all I heard.
You heard wrong. Try his half-sister's husband three times, once in the foot & two in the abdomen. Good effort nonetheless
CDE

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2009

Not so wrote:
<quoted text> You heard wrong. Try his half-sister's husband three times, once in the foot & two in the abdomen. Good effort nonetheless
I still dont get it.. who got shot?
citizen

Blossom, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2009

This is how gossip gets started, anyone thaT is really concerned for the family's heart akes at a time such as this should stop repeating what this One or that one says and take that gossiping time to say a heart felt prayer for the remaining family.
citizen

Blossom, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2009

His Obituary is on the Clarksville Funeral Home Site.
citizen

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

This truly is a tragedy. The fact that this family has been impacted so profoundly is sad; however, the victim's father-in-law is a known "crook" and has probably been responsible, along with the corrupt Red River County authorities, for keeping Jay out of jail. The sins of the father have been visited on his daughter, and she deserved better. Shame on you, JR.
Reverb

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

citizen wrote:
This truly is a tragedy. The fact that this family has been impacted so profoundly is sad; however, the victim's father-in-law is a known "crook" and has probably been responsible, along with the corrupt Red River County authorities, for keeping Jay out of jail. The sins of the father have been visited on his daughter, and she deserved better. Shame on you, JR.
So who knew who in this case? Who is responsible for keeping him out of jail? Now we have a murder! If he was kept out of jail, then the authorities should be held responsible huh? I think so.
GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

JAY FANNING SHOT HIS SISTERS HUSBAND NOT BROTHER. JAY'S SISTERS NAME IS ROBIN GADDIS AND JAY SHOT HER HUSBAND JEREMY GADDIS TWICE IN THE STOMACH AND ONCE IN THE FOOT, SO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU START SPREADING GOSSIP
GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

HE WASN'T DEAF AND IT WAS HER HUSBAND NOT HER BROTHER, HER BROTHER SHOT HER HUSBAND
Mr Mint

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT wrote:
JAY FANNING SHOT HIS SISTERS HUSBAND NOT BROTHER. JAY'S SISTERS NAME IS ROBIN GADDIS AND JAY SHOT HER HUSBAND JEREMY GADDIS TWICE IN THE STOMACH AND ONCE IN THE FOOT, SO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU START SPREADING GOSSIP
You could have simply said "Brother-In-Law".
RELIABLE SOURCE

London, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

until you know the whole story you shouldnt spread rumors and unless you know what really happened i think you should just hold judgment
ExGF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Judged:

People obviously love a story, but let's please remember that someone lost his LIFE. I grew up with both Robyn & Jeremy. Although I got out of Avery almost 20 years ago, I have fond memories of spending my teen years with both of them. Before adulthood & circumstance caused us to part ways, both Jeremy & Robyn (note that I know there's a "y" in her name) were my friends. I was sickened to hear of this tragedy. My heart goes out to those left to deal with such a horrible, public family issue while trying to cope with the loss of a spouse, son, grandson, dad, brother... everything he was or meant to his loved ones. What a sad situation. Let's please be respectful.
Willy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Not so wrote:
<quoted text> You heard wrong. Try his half-sister's husband three times, once in the foot & two in the abdomen. Good effort nonetheless
I don't think he was deaf either, but blind in one eye. It will be interesting to see if he gets off on this one too.
kickapoo kid

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

very sad to hear this i knew jermy worked with him in the drilling bussiness with jerry.havent seen him in 9 years he will be missed his family has had some bad things happen god bless his soul at least he can see his grandpa in heaven....
whudathunkit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2009

freddy , dont u get tired of postin' and always being wrong, as usual you dont know sh#t about what went on...just like a dam vulture , waitin on a killin to swoop down , pic thru the pieces and start sh#t...know the story BEFORE you post...but thats not fun is it???
Question Man

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2009

The Haters need to leave the family alone and let them mourn. Those who seek to pick the bones of this tragedy need to go elsewhere to start their
shat!
friend

Nash, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2009

just hoping everybody made it thru the service ok, such a sad tragedy, couldn't even begin to imagine what the fam is going thru. my heart felt sympathy goes out to both sides. may god be with you and bless you. rip jeremy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of92
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Clarksville News Video

•••
•••

Clarksville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Clarksville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••