The Marvelous Wonderettes - at the Candlelight Pavilion in Claremont

Sep 9, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

September 9, 2011 Featuring favorite songs from the 50's and 60's, The Marvelous Wonderettes takes the audience back to the 1958 Springfield High School Prom, in a musical comedy that centers around four girls, Betty Jean, Cindy Lou, Missy and Susy, who are the Song Leaders of their high school.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Julie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Judged:

My family enjoyed The Marvelous Wonderettes at Candlelight Pavilion Dinner Theater. All 4 of the young lady stars are so talented. They all sang like angels-harmonizing so well. This is a very cute, comedic, and uplifting show. I was able to bring my two children, ages 8 and 10, and feel relaxed about it. Nowadays, it's very challenging to find good, wholesome musical theater for the entire family. This one really pleased us! Thanks Candlelight Pavilion!
Jacob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2011

Marvelous Wonderettes at Candlelight Pavilion was a treat. My friends and I were totally entertained, plus the food and service is another treat to behold. The women who sang and danced in this show should be given an award for their stamina. They were unbelieveably talented. Katie, Hilary, Colette and Jennifer nailed it! We attended closing weekend and the audience ate it all up like candy!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Claremont Discussions

Search the Claremont Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 8 hr Foes 15,666
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 12 hr Lug Heads 7,300
Azusa Police serve narcotics search warrant in ... (Jul '10) 12 hr NarcoS 21
Barstow police officers to sport body cameras i... 21 hr Ladd family 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 22 hr Drafty 4,559
Art Crook loot (Aug '11) Fri 15 to life 9
Glendora an Anchor Pacifica an RDA monies (Jul '12) Fri Spit Ups 32
•••
•••

Claremont News Video

•••
•••

Claremont Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Claremont People Search