The Marvelous Wonderettes - at the Candlelight Pavilion in Claremont

Sep 9, 2011 Full story: Examiner.com

September 9, 2011 Featuring favorite songs from the 50's and 60's, The Marvelous Wonderettes takes the audience back to the 1958 Springfield High School Prom, in a musical comedy that centers around four girls, Betty Jean, Cindy Lou, Missy and Susy, who are the Song Leaders of their high school.

Full Story
Julie

Glendale, CA

#1 Sep 12, 2011
My family enjoyed The Marvelous Wonderettes at Candlelight Pavilion Dinner Theater. All 4 of the young lady stars are so talented. They all sang like angels-harmonizing so well. This is a very cute, comedic, and uplifting show. I was able to bring my two children, ages 8 and 10, and feel relaxed about it. Nowadays, it's very challenging to find good, wholesome musical theater for the entire family. This one really pleased us! Thanks Candlelight Pavilion!
Jacob

Glendale, CA

#2 Oct 5, 2011
Marvelous Wonderettes at Candlelight Pavilion was a treat. My friends and I were totally entertained, plus the food and service is another treat to behold. The women who sang and danced in this show should be given an award for their stamina. They were unbelieveably talented. Katie, Hilary, Colette and Jennifer nailed it! We attended closing weekend and the audience ate it all up like candy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claremont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erica Landmann-Johnsey for Glendora Council (Jan '11) 1 hr FYI 158
Faking it the green way: Artificial grass looks... (May '09) 1 hr Fyi 18
Glendora Storm 12/16/2014 2 hr Storm 1
Who's supporting Erica Landmann-Johnsey’s Glend... (Feb '11) 3 hr Forecasting 9
Should john harrold be expelled from Glendora (Apr '08) 3 hr Sixth Place 428
Mark smith said "please Stop" 4 hr Slush Fund 24
Jason Naggy female abuser 4 hr Mark Female 8

Claremont News Video

Claremont Dating
Find my Match