Allegheny Grows to paint Clairton, Natrona 'green'

Dec 29, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Post-gazette.com

When it comes to redeveloping the many communities in Allegheny County hard-hit by de-industrialization, "greening" is a big part of the solution.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Huh

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Judged:

This is pittiful. THIS is how they plan to revitalize Clairton? Vegatables.. First thing I thought of was are they going to have guards watching over the garden, and second the produce can be used to smash through the few remaining panes of glass in the abandoned store fronts.
Escapee of Clairton

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Kind of a joke. I wouldn't eat anything that came out of the ground in Clairton. But it's cool that they're trying to do something positive in that town.
Rasputin

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Get rid of uss/usw......its that simple. No more shitholes + no more bums = MODERN industries + a better breed of people
USS GOON

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Get rid of Rasputin....its that simple. No more Rasputin + no more Walmart = Better class of people!
Rasputin

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

USS GOON wrote:
Get rid of Rasputin....its that simple. No more Rasputin + no more Walmart = Better class of people!
This is about what I expect from a bum who survives on government life support producing garbage, but could NEVER hold a REAL job at a REAL company. This about what I expect from bolshevik traitors who promote inferior technology, breakdown maintenance and obsolete equipment because they are far too lazy, ignorant and mentally inferior to learn ANYTHING new or useful. They prefer to spend their time getting drunk and dreaming up "conspiracy theories" to justify their endless failures rather than simply admit their own inferiority and worthlessness.

This is indeed about all one can expect from these goddamned filthy shitholebums who murder innocent people with poison gas to advance the communist cause. The Soviet Union may be dead and gone....but
the Clairton Coke Works is still there -- and it still kills!

Tell me, Mr. Goon, how does it feel make your living as a murderer? To know that you and your union brothers MUST kill in order to EXIST and only EXIST in order to KILL! You do not kill for money, or for power, or even for enjoyment -- you goddamned filthy shithole bums MUST KILL....because.....

IT IS THE ONLY THING THAT SHITHOLE CAN DO!!!!
Boycott Rasputin

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

He is off his meds again.
Rasputin

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Boycott Rasputin wrote:
He is off his meds again.
.....and you still think your pathetic little boycott can work. At least even subhuman garbage like you, should be willing to acknowledge that success and shithole bums are mutually exclusive. You really should just give up trying to produce anything in those useless old shitholes and just drink yourselves to death. Not only will that leave us with a better class of people -- and few goddamned filthy shithole bums to vote for obummer......the shithole bum-in- chief.
Rasputin

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Happiness is the last goddamned filthy shithole bum face down in a puddle of its own blood, rotting away.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Clairton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Clairton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance