First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mike

Sunset, LA

#1 Jun 25, 2009
wer all the gay men in cp
why

Opelousas, LA

#2 Jun 25, 2009
Brian Fruge is bi-sexual and was caught by his ex wife having sex with a man.
chew chew

Belle Chasse, LA

#3 Jun 25, 2009
yeah miller! lmao
Working Stiff

Houston, TX

#5 Jun 26, 2009
I think Mr. Why should look in the mirror.
When one finger points at someone else, three others point back at you.
mike

Sunset, LA

#6 Jun 26, 2009
still not wut i asked wer the gay men wud like 2 meet sum of yall.
well

Coulsdon, UK

#7 Jun 26, 2009
Go to a Sunday Morning Head Count gig
mike

Church Point, LA

#8 Jun 29, 2009
wut is the sunday morning head gig
kkkkk

Welsh, LA

#9 Jul 4, 2009
Curtis Pauls Free
mike

Oberlin, LA

#10 Jul 6, 2009
thats not a man
mike

Elton, LA

#11 Jul 15, 2009
i no yall out thair.let me no
WoNdErInG

Iowa, LA

#13 Jul 16, 2009
why wrote:
Brian Fruge is bi-sexual and was caught by his ex wife having sex with a man.
you are a chicken fart face, when posting something so inhumane about mr. fruge.

we have reported you to the police, and they will find you for a small fee. not much for me to pay, but it will cost you more than you think.
frank

Sunset, LA

#14 Jul 17, 2009
WoNdErInG wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a chicken fart face, when posting something so inhumane about mr. fruge.
we have reported you to the police, and they will find you for a small fee. not much for me to pay, but it will cost you more than you think.
i agree you people need to leave him alone he seems to be happy now and doing great now move on if you want men sex'' go to johnnys car wash by the four corners or at the gay bars in lafayette.
mike

Church Point, LA

#15 Jul 17, 2009
frank wrote:
<quoted text> i agree you people need to leave him alone he seems to be happy now and doing great now move on if you want men sex'' go to johnnys car wash by the four corners or at the gay bars in lafayette.
no body is aken for man sex.wut u think theirs no gay men in cp.ur very wrong y go 2 laff wen we live in cp.i did not ask 4 enyyhing about mr .brian u dont like wut is getting wrot on this topic dont look unless u want 2 find out ur self.just cuz pepole r gay dont mean all they want is sex.so think b 4 u talk
frank

Sunset, LA

#16 Jul 17, 2009
mike wrote:
<quoted text>no body is aken for man sex.wut u think theirs no gay men in cp.ur very wrong y go 2 laff wen we live in cp.i did not ask 4 enyyhing about mr .brian u dont like wut is getting wrot on this topic dont look unless u want 2 find out ur self.just cuz pepole r gay dont mean all they want is sex.so think b 4 u talk
what is this '' pig lattin''im not trying to hurt you but this bad ?if you didn't write about Brain ,i will tell you i'm SORRY.
frank

Sunset, LA

#17 Jul 17, 2009
Brian
mona

Sunset, LA

#18 Jul 18, 2009
WoNdErInG wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a chicken fart face, when posting something so inhumane about mr. fruge.
we have reported you to the police, and they will find you for a small fee. not much for me to pay, but it will cost you more than you think.
it wasn't nice what they said about him .but you can't do anything so if a cop wants to charge you' that is not right save your monny.its a FORUM .Topix
widow

Scott, LA

#19 Jul 18, 2009
do you mean money?
mona

Sunset, LA

#20 Jul 18, 2009
widow wrote:
do you mean money?
no matter how good to try to be you allways will be CORRECT by some dum ass.they'll never see your good be they'll let you know if you missed spell ********** to you.?
mona

Sunset, LA

#21 Jul 18, 2009
now correct that
Dumbass

Oberlin, LA

#22 Jul 18, 2009
It is,always not allways,corrected not correct,and also dumbass,not dum ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Church Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 19 min Rodger 3,538
woman who was assaulted Saturday morning 28 min Harsh 13
First Black Judge 3 hr KKK 4
do anyone know wasssup with the chiese restaura... 12 hr Lil Bob 1
lets talk about Mark Gilliam a cp cop who's run... (Oct '13) 12 hr sah 27
Who will win for Chief of Police in Ville Platt... 13 hr MrCool 9
Coach Stelly For Mayor (Aug '12) 13 hr Tired of paying 32
Church Point Dating
Find my Match

Church Point Jobs

Church Point People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Church Point News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Church Point

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]