Tripem up

West Lafayette, IN

#1 Feb 4, 2011
What about all these potholes? I drove over 200 of them on my way home from work and its only a 10 minute drive. Can we get some road work done out here?
yup

United States

#2 Feb 7, 2011
I AGREE
John

United States

#3 Feb 7, 2011
Our city workers does a good job, but we do need some potholes fixes! This last summer the city had some high school kids working on the potholes, but they didn't do a very good job. City should of had John Niana supervising them. John would of made a great boss, and got the job done the right! I've heard many say John does the work of three men!!
the judge

United States

#4 Feb 7, 2011
TThe roads are terrible the holes are deep its gonna tare someones vehicle up you hardly see the grown men that are full time employees do anything but ride around or hide out and are fine mayor Gary maybe its time for a new mayor cause if you ask Gary for something and your not in the click then he's just gonna give excuses sorry the truth hurts but its nothing but the truth you see how our tax money is being spent need real workers but they won't hire someone that will actually work
red

Harrisburg, IL

#5 Feb 7, 2011
I have known Gary for over 35 years. He is one of the few politicians that you can trust. He has done numerous things, from new water and sewer lines to getting home rule passed, to improve our city. Christopher is one of the few towns that has money in the bank and not operating on a deficit. You also need to keep in mind that Gary does not hire the city workers, the city council does the hiring.

I have always known him to treat everyone equally. I have seen him leave sacks of groceries, that he paid for out of his own pocket, on someone's door step because they had been laid off of their job and had kids in the house. He has raised 2 kids while working in the mines, going to school, running a business, and being your Mayor.

I would love to know what "Click" that he favors. I appears to me that you must have asked him for something and was told no. So "the Judge" before you voice your opinions maybe you think about how you appear to others when you open your mouth.
southerngirl03

United States

#6 Feb 7, 2011
I couldn't have said it better myself.:)
red wrote:
I have known Gary for over 35 years. He is one of the few politicians that you can trust. He has done numerous things, from new water and sewer lines to getting home rule passed, to improve our city. Christopher is one of the few towns that has money in the bank and not operating on a deficit. You also need to keep in mind that Gary does not hire the city workers, the city council does the hiring.
I have always known him to treat everyone equally. I have seen him leave sacks of groceries, that he paid for out of his own pocket, on someone's door step because they had been laid off of their job and had kids in the house. He has raised 2 kids while working in the mines, going to school, running a business, and being your Mayor.
I would love to know what "Click" that he favors. I appears to me that you must have asked him for something and was told no. So "the Judge" before you voice your opinions maybe you think about how you appear to others when you open your mouth.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7 Feb 8, 2011
Gary is a top notch person and Mayor ! If you have a concern, put it in writing, send it to your councilman and a copy to the mayor. Be specific about the location and type of problem. We do seem to have a lot of potholes. The city purchased a road scarifier a couple years back and I don't know what success they have had with it. Please don't complain with out using the proper chain of command. Christopher is a good city; please be part of it !
ps. John N. is also a good man !!
the judge

United States

#8 Feb 8, 2011
I'm not here bashing no one I never said he was a bad person and yes I did ask one small favor but all I got was an excuse for it I let that go but my concern was about the roads they are terrible and do need some attention some streets you can't avoid hitting the holes they are so bad and once again I'm not here to run anyone down call names or get into a keyboard war simply giving my opinion sorry if I touched a nerve
red

Harrisburg, IL

#9 Feb 8, 2011
the judge wrote:
the grown men that are full time employees do anything but ride around or hide out and are fine mayor Gary maybe its time for a new mayor cause if you ask Gary for something and your not in the click then he's just gonna give excuses
Appears to look like bashing me. Sorry if the truth hurts. Have a nice day.
red

Harrisburg, IL

#10 Feb 8, 2011
the judge wrote:
you hardly see the grown men that are full time employees do anything but ride around or hide out and are fine mayor Gary maybe its time for a new mayor cause if you ask Gary for something and your not in the click then he's just gonna give excuses
Appears to look like bashing to me. Sorry if the truth hurts. Have a nice day.
the judge

United States

#11 Feb 8, 2011
Nope no bashing from me not my style sorry you feel that way and I really don't have the time to go to meetings I work up to 70 hours a week so no time to do so I do not post much on here reason why some get their feelings hurt and why for someone stating the truth I've lived here 20 years I do see goo and bad but that's everywhere you go have a great day red: )))
watch out

West Lafayette, IN

#12 Feb 8, 2011
I agree with all of the posts. Let's get some road work done. its long overdue
watch out

West Lafayette, IN

#13 Feb 8, 2011
lets keep the posts on topic. its about potholes not Gary Bartolotti. who do we get ahold of to write about this?>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul&Rachel 8 min haaa 10
Melissa & heather 1 hr souless 12
Mike M vs D Rogers 2 hr hmm 1
Autum Wilce straight jacket 9 hr honestly 12
Caregiver to elderly has married him and now is... 11 hr stinky 7
Miranda's on main 14 hr Miss Smothers 63
girly basketball 14 hr Mother of a girly... 4
Christopher Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Christopher People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Christopher News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Christopher

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:25 pm PST

NBC Sports 4:25PM
Will St. Louis' defense shut down Eli Manning?
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
Previewing Giants vs. Rams
NBC Sports 6:32 PM
Week 16 skill-position injury report — Thursday
NBC Sports 7:47 PM
Golden Tate excited for Jimmy Clausen to get another starting opportunity
NBC Sports 3:39 AM
Jimmy Clausen as surprised as anyone he's starting