First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dethklok RULES

Cantonment, FL

#21 Jul 25, 2012
If I pay a quarter for a buggy, that means I bought the damn thing, and it's going home with me.

I don't sign a rental agreement to use a shopping cart.
you dont pay

Panama City, FL

#22 Jul 26, 2012
You DON'T pay you GET your quater back.Why you always make such big deal with a small thing.You don't like don't go there.
Wondering

Enterprise, AL

#23 Jul 26, 2012
Honestly, Americans are so very lazy. Can't do anythng for themselves. But, I guess that is why they live in the USA. Europe and the rest of the world take their own bags and bag their own stuff.
Duane Dixon

Chipley, FL

#24 Jul 26, 2012
Geez wrote:
<quoted text>
you sound like troublemaker
Sorry if I came across as a trouble maker, that was not my intention.
concerned

Graceville, FL

#25 Jul 28, 2012
for everyone who is against the quarter carts at save alot i'll tell you why they did it. the buggies cost 500.00 each to replace & alot are stolen every week & when you put the buggies back in their rightful place the employees are not out chasing them in the rain & lightning trying to keep them from damaging your vehicles. as much as some of you may not agree with it this has helped the employees alot & to anyone that doesn't know you do get your quarter back they do not keep it but they will always have quarters at the registers so if you don't have one they will loan you one. if you don't like it go somewhere else.

“Wake-Up Citizens”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#26 Jul 28, 2012
I still see it as a punishment being inflicted upon the customers (as a whole) even though some of those customers are not guilty of stealing anything from that store. If so many carts are being stolen every week from the store, then why has management not reported the problem to the local police or the county sheriffs office? If such a report has been made, then why have there been no arrests and prosecutions for such thefts? Either the police have not done their job, else management has not done their job. As for the problem with employees having to recover the carts from the parking lot...... That was one of the duties that was assigned to them... If the employees don't like the job assignments, then perhaps they should find more suitable employment. Gee it is raining outside (says the lineman), and it is lightening... maybe I should not go out in the rain and repair these electrical lines that serve the community. You see, those linemen get paid to do their job and they do it... in spite of the risk or the harshness of the weather.
Old Timer

Valparaiso, FL

#27 Jul 29, 2012
The manager said that this is not a problem here but nation wide they lose a lot of carts. SAL has put this in all there stores.
Dethklok RULES

Cantonment, FL

#28 Jul 29, 2012
NO! Dammit! I paid my 25cents, and I WANT MY CART! I've got an old chainsaw motor and some fatty tires to bolt onto it, and a steering rig from an old go kart.

It's gonna be the TwoBit SAVaLOT Kart from HELL!!!
you dont pay wrote:
You DON'T pay you GET your quater back.Why you always make such big deal with a small thing.You don't like don't go there.
Get real

Graceville, FL

#29 Jul 31, 2012
I do most of my shopping at SAL ....its a must ...when a person is on a limited income...at no fault of their own...such as being disabled ...u have to shop where u can afford and get more for your money.....yes I get food Stamps but believe me I don't get enough to feed me and my children .....I would rather be able to work and nor have to depend on the government but I'm unable to.....if you have never had to live pay check to pay check u have no ideal how hard things are .....
what

Crestview, FL

#30 Jul 31, 2012
Get real wrote:
I do most of my shopping at SAL ....its a must ...when a person is on a limited income...at no fault of their own...such as being disabled ...u have to shop where u can afford and get more for your money.....yes I get food Stamps but believe me I don't get enough to feed me and my children .....I would rather be able to work and nor have to depend on the government but I'm unable to.....if you have never had to live pay check to pay check u have no ideal how hard things are .....
well then you should be happy at what savalot is doing to try to keep prices low.I dont know your circumstances but most people that i know that are on them have more to spend on groceries than a lot of working families do.It pisses you off when you work all week and have to watch what you spend on groceries and there is someone in front of you that is eating better than you and paying for it with foodstamps. I am sorry but if someone can afford a phone or a cell phone , cable TV , internet , beer , cigs or any other thing that is not a necessity ( yes believe it or not these are not necessary ) than they should not be on foodstamps period.Get rid of all the bullshit you do not need and then if they cant afford to eat then give them enough to get by or setup a government foodbank where they have to go and pick out groceries. Junk food and sodas are not groceries.I will give you a prime example. We grew a big garden in our neighborhood this year and offered everyone including people on state assistance to come get what they wanted but they had to pick it and put it up.Guess what? the only people who came got any where the working class people.Everyone who we offered to that is on assistance answered the same " are they picked? are the peas already shelled? When the were told no that they would have to do that they all said no thanks.Amazing!
Get real

Graceville, FL

#31 Jul 31, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>
well then you should be happy at what savalot is doing to try to keep prices low.I dont know your circumstances but most people that i know that are on them have more to spend on groceries than a lot of working families do.It pisses you off when you work all week and have to watch what you spend on groceries and there is someone in front of you that is eating better than you and paying for it with foodstamps. I am sorry but if someone can afford a phone or a cell phone , cable TV , internet , beer , cigs or any other thing that is not a necessity ( yes believe it or not these are not necessary ) than they should not be on foodstamps period.Get rid of all the bullshit you do not need and then if they cant afford to eat then give them enough to get by or setup a government foodbank where they have to go and pick out groceries. Junk food and sodas are not groceries.I will give you a prime example. We grew a big garden in our neighborhood this year and offered everyone including people on state assistance to come get what they wanted but they had to pick it and put it up.Guess what? the only people who came got any where the working class people.Everyone who we offered to that is on assistance answered the same " are they picked? are the peas already shelled? When the were told no that they would have to do that they all said no thanks.Amazing!
its people that abuse the system that really makes me mad...give us that are trying a bad name....like I said I do receive assistance ...I get under a 100 in food stamps for three of us and personally can't stand those who get junk with there's ...I try my best to get what's best and will make it last ..majority of my money does go on food and necessities ....such as rent, electric and city utilities ....wish people wouldn't judge us ...some of is are trying our best.....believe me if someone offered my family what u have ..I would take it....may God bless u.....
lov2shop4adeal

United States

#32 Aug 1, 2012
Piggly wiggly bags your groceries and carries them to your car, is clean and neat, and had the best meat, save a lot had no choices and bobo food, I shopped there a few times, didn't like it at all, the pig and Walmart are the places to shop , watch the sales and you will get better prices and better food
truth is

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#33 Aug 6, 2012
If you on here complaining you must have internet ..so please if you got phone laptop. ect....you can afford a damn quarter..that you gonna get back get over it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chipley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dawn Hershman 2 hr lnao 16
Shelly the scammer 14 hr Streetrunner 302
CHURCH MURDERER turned in to FBI and LAW ENFORC... (Mar '12) 16 hr PanamaedsTavern 142
Public servant sh?t list 17 hr lack of balls 28
millions in debt. hiring fire coordinator? Sat old timer 4
Washington County commissioners False Claims to... (Aug '13) Fri Interesting 57
Old Sunny Hills Fire Station. (Apr '14) Dec 19 Green Head Voter 64

Flood Warning for Washington County was issued at December 21 at 4:19PM EST

Chipley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chipley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chipley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chipley

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:29 pm PST

NFL 3:29PM
Seven injured by lightning strike after Packers-Bucs game
Yahoo! Sports 3:29 PM
Lightning strike in Florida sends fans to hospital after NFL game
Bleacher Report 3:43 PM
Highlights, Recap for Packers vs. Bucs
ESPN 3:53 PM
Seven injured by lightning near Bucs game
Yahoo! Sports 5:46 PM
Packers, Steelers and Cowboys head to playoffs