Comments
41 - 60 of 255 Comments Last updated Nov 25, 2012
get out the vote

Winter Haven, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Voter Also wrote:
You have to be careful about all those "new" ideas when you are the supervisor of elections. You have a state-mandated way of operating and there is not much room for varying.
She is a nice person.
The following is a link to election timelines for Washington County: http://fosterfollynews.com/news/2012July10Ele...
must be scared

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Jul 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Looks like some lowlife is busy knocking down Ms. Williams signs in the Sunny Hills area.
Sorry to say, but that just came back to bite you in the butt. I don't need to think about it anymore now I DEFINATELY will vote for Williams Because of childish, behavior like that, you just made up my mind. Thanks
Duane Dixon

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Jul 18, 2012
 
So you are going to make up your mind because someone knocked down a sign? Do you have any proof or are you just trying to get someone to listen to you? If you think I am scared of you, think again. I do not care who you vote for, but do not come on here and hide behide a fake name. Why would you want to put a fake name if you are standing up for what you believe?
Drain

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Jul 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Duane Dixon wrote:
So you are going to make up your mind because someone knocked down a sign? Do you have any proof or are you just trying to get someone to listen to you? If you think I am scared of you, think again. I do not care who you vote for, but do not come on here and hide behide a fake name. Why would you want to put a fake name if you are standing up for what you believe?
Its called vandalism "Duane" and yes it will make my decision easier. I don't see your name on any ticket, so what do you care?
perhaps your beer bottle is talking for you?
Duane Dixon

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Jul 18, 2012
 
Drain, are you saying I drink beer? If you are please prove it, so I can sue you also. I have put my real name on here so I can look all you fakes up. Please keep it up.
Me too

Gainesville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Jul 18, 2012
 
must be scared wrote:
Looks like some lowlife is busy knocking down Ms. Williams signs in the Sunny Hills area.
Sorry to say, but that just came back to bite you in the butt. I don't need to think about it anymore now I DEFINATELY will vote for Williams Because of childish, behavior like that, you just made up my mind. Thanks
I have noticed this too! I was gonna stop the other day and fix one of Latrelle's sign but was scared someone would think I was doing something wrong, lol. I think Duane missed your point, but at least we know he ain't scared!
wondering why

Geneva, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Jul 18, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

must be scared wrote:
Looks like some lowlife is busy knocking down Ms. Williams signs in the Sunny Hills area.
Sorry to say, but that just came back to bite you in the butt. I don't need to think about it anymore now I DEFINATELY will vote for Williams Because of childish, behavior like that, you just made up my mind. Thanks
you sersiosly think Carol knock the sign over? If you are think that I see why you are voting that way.Such a shallow mind. Carol has signs go missing too. Someone painted some of Dell and Ken's signs.its notthe canidate. And why would anyone be scare yo fix someones sign? Unless you are going onto private property or is it you are embarrassed of who you are supporting
Confused

Enterprise, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Jul 20, 2012
 
Kids go around messing with signs. Have nothing better to do than that. Girls, put on your big girl panties and shut the heck up wit all immature crap.
rainmaker

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
Jul 20, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Voter Also wrote:
You have to be careful about all those "new" ideas when you are the supervisor of elections. You have a state-mandated way of operating and there is not much room for varying.
She is a nice person.
The Supervisor of Elections will be Re Elected on a landslide,we all love Carole.
tired

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Jul 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

I'm tired of people like citizen too trying to stir the pot!! Carol has done a great job!! Me and my family will vote for Carol!!
my opinion

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78
Jul 20, 2012
 
Confused wrote:
Kids go around messing with signs. Have nothing better to do than that. Girls, put on your big girl panties and shut the heck up wit all immature crap.
Signs do not get a person elected.
true voter

Bristol, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
Jul 26, 2012
 
HaHa How right you are!!!!!
true voter

Bristol, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Jul 26, 2012
 
rainmaker wrote:
<quoted text>
The Supervisor of Elections will be Re Elected on a landslide,we all love Carole.
You are so correct. State of Fl makes and enforces laws on Supervisop of elections and their staff. Gp visit Tallahassee and you will find out.
disgusted

Graceville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Jul 27, 2012
 
HaH.. sure I did.. SAD!!
omg

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
Aug 4, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

In my opinion, you can open a family business, attended first baptist church and say a lot of good things about your character but that doesn't mean it is true. Everyone remembers the bay county arrest and some even remember how she and her husband got together. If you have no respect for others how can you expect others to respect you. If mrs Williams is elected it is only a matter of time before she does something to embarrass the entire county.
disgusted

Graceville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98
Aug 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

AMEN!!!
Hold On

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
Aug 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

omg wrote:
In my opinion, you can open a family business, attended first baptist church and say a lot of good things about your character but that doesn't mean it is true. Everyone remembers the bay county arrest and some even remember how she and her husband got together. If you have no respect for others how can you expect others to respect you. If mrs Williams is elected it is only a matter of time before she does something to embarrass the entire county.
Are you kidding me! Do you really want to go there about character? How do you think Carol and Dennis "got together?" Ask Mrs. Rudd she will be happy to enlighten you as to how Carol wrecked her home. Plus, do you think it is not embarrassing for Carol to have a picture of one of her ex-lovers (and Travis' cousin) on the county website? Yea, that's right he's right there on the main page go check it out for yourself. Talk about embarrassing, you people are crazy! Vote for who you want to...That's just MY opinion!
wondering why

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100
Aug 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

lol yes ask Mrs Rudd she would tell you the truth her and Dennis had already divotce before carol started dating him
truthIs

Graceville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

citizen 1 wrote:
I am fairly new to the area, only a few years now. Any of you know much about the Supervisor race and the Williams woman running for office? Someone said she worked in the office in the past and has experience. I met her tonight and she seemed friendly enough.
I know her and her family ...they a really wonderful people and are involved a lot with the community .....she has my vote!!!!!
Truth really is

Chipley, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
Aug 5, 2012
 
It's too bad we only have these two kids to choose from!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chipley Discussions

Search the Chipley Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the next superintendent? (May '12) 7 hr Fed Up Already 91
Charles Kent Jr and Sr 8 hr Craig Huffington 12
labor board complaints at washington county cou... 8 hr Amy Davis 16
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 9 hr lost 2,118
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 9 hr lost 2,939
dot (Jul '13) 9 hr Cindy 55
Debate: Ferguson - Chipley, FL 10 hr Graham 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chipley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chipley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chipley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chipley
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••