|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

itold wrote:
I told you so.
See response above and consider it applicable to you also.
is that so

Chipley, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Heard news about 10 deep wells/channel 7/.Well,somebody made a good decison.
well

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

is that so wrote:
Heard news about 10 deep wells/channel 7/.Well,somebody made a good decison.
Tell us the news since some of us did not hear it......
rotten

Chipley, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Seems to me CC will have big problems to make some good decisions about next year budget.FF printed some detalies.Thought Project Pipe was solved,now I see 250,000$ and few more items.Well CC start from yourselves.Start to cut you expences,gas,park the county cars and go home with your private one,get rid off with usless directors positions,close half of the county parks insted of rising the fee because next years will be worst.You can't rise the taxes,WC has the highest unemployment,no jobs only build more prisons and DOT.
new ideas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

You willmost likely see the gas allowance go away if three new cc are elected. The new candidates are not supportive of the allowance and will do away with it. Mileage reimbursement is the most logical decision.
rotten

Chipley, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Read another piece of problems-FF-about public work and new planning.How come the county allows to say they are cutting for over 30,000$ their budget because MSBU is going to hire.....OK,SH residents pay taxes,pay extra for the stupiest "beautification",thi s amount of money shoudn't be even included in GENERAL budget because WE are paying for over 40,000$ to cut the grass more then twice/y.So what is going on?Residents don't get extra credit for paying assesement.
spika di inglish

Chipley, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

rotten wrote:
Read another piece of problems-FF-about public work and new planning.How come the county allows to say they are cutting for over 30,000$ their budget because MSBU is going to hire.....OK,SH residents pay taxes,pay extra for the stupiest "beautification",thi s amount of money shoudn't be even included in GENERAL budget because WE are paying for over 40,000$ to cut the grass more then twice/y.So what is going on?Residents don't get extra credit for paying assesement.
you make no sense
PEACE

Argyle, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Someone tell me,was it legal for pate to be involved in vote recount
star

Geneva, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

PEACE wrote:
yes, he is the chairman of the county commission, he is part of the canvising board
The Truth

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Abe....just go away and enjoy your retirement funded by us common tax payers.

A jerk will never realize he is a jerk cause he thinks everybody else is a a-hole and a idiot.
Taxpayer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

This is probably should be a new post. But here goes. I would like to know what the TDC has done to help Washington Co. and at what price?
We here of the pipe compan, of this and of that. We see Ted Everett's picture every week in the paper. But, really what do they do for us and what is the cost. I would love to see the salries, along wih a cost sheet for the last four years.
The county is broke, any bed tax money should go in the county budget. TDC is a total waste for any county. Sorry if I ranted

“Wake-Up Citizens”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

The Truth wrote:
Abe....just go away and enjoy your retirement funded by us common tax payers.
A jerk will never realize he is a jerk cause he thinks everybody else is a a-hole and a idiot.
You must really be angry with yourself. You call yourself "The Truth", when in fact you are far from being "The Truth". As for the remark about the taxpayers funding my retirement... tsk tsk... you are speaking through ignorance of the subject matter once again. Can you provide any evidence of the claim you make that my retirement is being funded by the taxpayers? No? I didn't really think you could, so once again, we encounter someone who like to run his/her mouth, letting all sorts of garbage flow from the recesses of his/her mind. You really should learn to deal with life and people... even those that irritate you.
datsrite

Niceville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

da tdc is gunna helps us get da popies chikken or da churtchs chikken to come to chipley.dats wat we need hear.
The Truth

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Sorry Abe not angry with myself, just you losers who bundled you sat tv with internet and somehow become the internet Einstein's

Love it when it rains cause it blocks you dish access out.
datsrite

Niceville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

what duz da rain hav to do wit da popies comin to chipley? its not gonna block my dish comen frum da popies chikken.i luv does dishes day have at da popies.
datsrite

Niceville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

i hopes da chikken in dis county is not rottin.
is this LEGAL

Argyle, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

star wrote:
<quoted text> yes, he is the chairman of the county commission, he is part of the canvising board
So, when did carter step down from chairman?
Mr N

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

is this LEGAL wrote:
<quoted text>So, when did carter step down from chairman?
I don't like this supposed recount! It was heavily discussed last night in Chipley at the ball game. Something happened to the security of the ballots and the way they were handled.
Always Voting

Enterprise, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

PEACE wrote:
Yes. He is a member of the Canvassing Board.
SH voter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Mr N wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like this supposed recount! It was heavily discussed last night in Chipley at the ball game. Something happened to the security of the ballots and the way they were handled.
We didn't buy the whole "folded ballot" statement on the news. 15 votes is a lot especially all to one candidate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Chipley Forum right now

Search the Chipley Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the next superintendent? (May '12) 2 hr Jethro 92
labor board complaints at washington county cou... 3 hr Jethro 17
Charles Kent Jr and Sr 14 hr Craig Huffington 12
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 15 hr lost 2,118
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 15 hr lost 2,939
dot (Jul '13) 15 hr Cindy 55
Debate: Ferguson - Chipley, FL 16 hr Graham 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chipley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chipley People Search