Comments
121 - 140 of 140 Comments Last updated Nov 23, 2013
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Wake-Up Citizens”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#124 Jul 22, 2012
Westboro Baptist Church wrote:
Yes, in this society that is the only way. Abe do you suggest that you have never lied? I have lied many times and I am sorry for that. I have also lusted after women. I agree I have sinned and I have confessed. I do struggle, but I ask you, do you believe in God?
Yes to all of the sins you have named above. Yes! also with regard to me believing in the God of Abraham... the Father of the Christ Jesus.. Yes! There is struggle daily .... so what point are you trying to make in this secular topic?

“Wake-Up Citizens”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#125 Jul 22, 2012
You still have not answered what Congregation are you talking about.
Asbel Whittington

New Port Richey, FL

#126 Aug 5, 2012
Abe Ibdeec wrote:
You still have not answered what Congregation are you talking about.
I have prayed on this for two weeks now. My God tells me you are using a fake name, but everyone knows that. I know your name starts with a J or a C and you live in Bonifay, Florida. We will keep praying until we find you, so we can really understand you. Abe you are being prayed for daily.
Goodness

Enterprise, AL

#127 Aug 5, 2012
Topix Police - A. Wahittington
Asbel Whittington

New Port Richey, FL

#128 Aug 5, 2012
Two if by land on Goodness.
IRUT

Panama City, FL

#129 Aug 6, 2012
Abe Ibdeec wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes to all of the sins you have named above. Yes! also with regard to me believing in the God of Abraham... the Father of the Christ Jesus.. Yes! There is struggle daily .... so what point are you trying to make in this secular topic?
I lust We lust
You lust They lust
He/she lusts Everyone lusts
** Lusting after women is so wonderful, it happens in the Spring
when a man's fancy turns to love, or mating season or just plain
hot rutting.
terry scott tipton

Sarasota, FL

#130 Dec 24, 2012
you people sit here and complain about the finches and everybody else,but you people voted for them and put them in office. this is suppost to be a bible thumppen city so why are you people putting up with ALL THE CRIME? you can change it if you want to.you put danny hastey in office. he was cleaning up that little so called town of yours, busting drug dealers but someone bitched about that so you put fred peel back in. and it went right back to the way it is now. you keep putting (THE GOOD OLE BOYS IN OFFICE) so that is your fault and yours only. seem to me it is not working or you would not complain. if you go down from the piggly wiggly same road you can buy all the drugs you want.go see your local black people there.
Jesse

Panama City, FL

#131 Dec 26, 2012
terry scott tipton wrote:
you people sit here and complain about the finches and everybody else,but you people voted for them and put them in office. this is suppost to be a bible thumppen city so why are you people putting up with ALL THE CRIME? you can change it if you want to.you put danny hastey in office. he was cleaning up that little so called town of yours, busting drug dealers but someone bitched about that so you put fred peel back in. and it went right back to the way it is now. you keep putting (THE GOOD OLE BOYS IN OFFICE) so that is your fault and yours only. seem to me it is not working or you would not complain. if you go down from the piggly wiggly same road you can buy all the drugs you want.go see your local black people there.
Are you saying only "black people" sell drugs? I do remember a Terry that use to sell his ass for a ice cream, does that mean all Terry's do that? If so, where are you so I can give you that ice cream.
Sam

United States

#132 Jul 9, 2013
My suggestion is to leave people alone. I do not know who you are discussing but why kick someone while they are down On top of that you hurt grandparents parents children and wife of whomever you so choose to degrade for no apparent reason. It is obvious Jesus is not in your heart. Tht you all should be working on.
why oh why

Panama City, FL

#133 Jul 10, 2013
Why you started again this thread?Ppl stopped and you not.Oh yeee,you have Jesus in your heart.
Are you serious

Argyle, FL

#134 Nov 15, 2013
Why dont washington county sherrifs start policing crime like drugs and rape, instead of wasting everyones time and money on something thats personal and not just. Very shady people we got patroling the roads. How can you trust that.
bible thumper

Panama City, FL

#135 Nov 16, 2013
Sam wrote:
My suggestion is to leave people alone. I do not know who you are discussing but why kick someone while they are down On top of that you hurt grandparents parents children and wife of whomever you so choose to degrade for no apparent reason. It is obvious Jesus is not in your heart. Tht you all should be working on.
Why does EVERYTHING have to do with Jesus?
Even wife got caught with a tape recorder in her bra, taping stuff for daddy? other people? blackmail? Leave people alone? Why? Don't you want to clean up the "shady dealings"?
Concerned tax payer

United States

#136 Nov 16, 2013
I think ole Ronnie intended well, he just got caught up with Glen Zanetic kissing his ass and his Sunny Hills Civic Assoc bunch after which that $100,000.00 of Sunny Hills Money came up missing?(and to my knowledge was never recovered). Then we all know he was on the wrong side of the Chipley Hospital fee ass co which eventually worked out well for the folks.
In any case Ronnie served his time in Jail, is now out so lets leave him and his family alone. Sad to say though, that dude up there in Sunny Hills has still never been brought to Justice.
Ronnie B

Panama City, FL

#137 Nov 16, 2013
Knew darn well what he was doing as a commissioner.
There is no reason to excuse him or his family. Everyone is responsible for their own actions..The Sunny Hills guy and his backup boys are done, the folks down there want nothing to do with them. BUT, I would not turn my back on them, for I don't trust any of them.
rrrright

Chipley, FL

#138 Nov 16, 2013
Agree,he knew exactly what he was doing.Never forget removing Henry from the meeting in 2001.It was his daughter-in-law with a tape recorder in her bra.He was in jail because he sold a gun to undercover police.Btw.the thread is about his son not Roni.
Shade tree mechanic

Enterprise, AL

#139 Nov 19, 2013
rrrright wrote:
Agree,he knew exactly what he was doing.Never forget removing Henry from the meeting in 2001.It was his daughter-in-law with a tape recorder in her bra.He was in jail because he sold a gun to undercover police.Btw.the thread is about his son not Roni.
When was this that his daughter in law had a recorder in her bra??
rrrright

Chipley, FL

#140 Nov 19, 2013
Check WC paper from March 15 2013.She had problems before Feb 2013.
rrrright

Chipley, FL

#141 Nov 19, 2013
Check WC paper from March 2013.She had problems before Feb 2013.
Concerned tax payer

United States

#142 Nov 23, 2013
rrrright wrote:
Check WC paper from March 2013.She had problems before Feb 2013.
. Did anyone ever get to hear the "Titi Bra recording'???
maybe

Chipley, FL

#143 Nov 23, 2013
...not titi but about bra yes.And also heard RF was so mad she got fired he attended BOCC meeting to ask why and he was asked to leave the meeting.Gossip???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chipley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pate gets the message 3 hr and 20
Local Candidates legal info 4 hr and 43
Bobby over FD,EMS ,Why? (Feb '14) 5 hr goodd 30
cc/vfd 6 hr old timer 1
NFCH is a joke, too big for its britches 15 hr Mrs Davis 10
2014 Football season 22 hr brave fan 18
Who will be the next sheriff of Washington County? Sat Jethro 5
•••
•••
•••

Chipley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chipley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chipley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chipley
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••