First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Donna

United States

#1 Nov 20, 2010
There is some thing i need to know.
Does Harry sell drugs for the cops?
she has gotten away with it for years she is destroing the youth of Chiloquin she drives around in new cars.
and don't work and has children at her home high on meth which in turn results in crime violence and deaths.
she claims to be native yet she don't mind selling meth to the native children and adults.
she has her own brother and sisters strung out to the point that her brother beat up an older lady.
which he got away with.
haven't are people over come so much to be drug down by one of our own if the cops won't stop her for some odd reason maybe we should..come on people lets protect our children our selfs and run her out of our town.. the future of our people dpends on it... with people like her we might as well go back to the 70's. and forget about all of our progress..... go back to Sprague River Elon Chiloquin doen't need to support you and your familys habits at the expence of our people!
I would like to a petition to rid our town and people of this poison if you agree please respond!!!!!
Thank You!!!!
I get it

Lebanon, OR

#2 Nov 20, 2010
I agree, this town is WAYYYY overdue for a boycott.

*Drug homes
*Stores selling to minors/intoxicated people
Wondering

Lebanon, OR

#3 Nov 20, 2010
isnt this the same dumb ass that named her kid after marijuana? dandy broad.
Donna

United States

#4 Nov 20, 2010
I get it wrote:
I agree, this town is WAYYYY overdue for a boycott.
*Drug homes
*Stores selling to minors/intoxicated people
THANK YOU for agreeing with me!
Donna

United States

#5 Nov 20, 2010
Wondering wrote:
isnt this the same dumb ass that named her kid after marijuana? dandy broad.
Yeah thats high expectations for your kid. huh...

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#6 Nov 22, 2010
They have managed to make a lifestyle out of selling illegal stuff haven't they? Not just drugs but stolen property. Everyone knows what they do yet no one wants to do anything about it. Who is more pitiful? The drug sellers or the people too chicken $#it to call it in? Cause they are both equally guilty.
Anonymous

United States

#8 Nov 24, 2010
how can u write all of this without having a clue about the person u are writing about, i happenen to know this girl and her family, how? i work with her, dumbass! i have worked with her for a few years. before u slander someone through the mud like that maybe u should make sure u know what u are talkin about, but u probably have nuthin better to do or u wouldnt be writing shit about people u dont know, and yes she goes to school and works, oh my god, huh! when u start taking care of the whole community then maybe u should have a right to talk about whatever, but when u are talkin shit about people and ur husband sells weed come now, thats totally not cool! Do u know this girl or do u just have a hard on for her because i am pretty sure she is not gay!
Anonymous

United States

#9 Nov 24, 2010
How would u like it if i started a discussion about u and ur husband selling weed, probably wouldnt like it too much, well its ok to because i dont know u and i can say what whatever i want to right, thats what u do!
Anonymous

United States

#10 Nov 24, 2010
U all are pitiful talkin about kids and people u dont know, how board are u really???
Donna

United States

#11 Nov 24, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
how can u write all of this without having a clue about the person u are writing about, i happenen to know this girl and her family, how? i work with her, dumbass! i have worked with her for a few years. before u slander someone through the mud like that maybe u should make sure u know what u are talkin about, but u probably have nuthin better to do or u wouldnt be writing shit about people u dont know, and yes she goes to school and works, oh my god, huh! when u start taking care of the whole community then maybe u should have a right to talk about whatever, but when u are talkin shit about people and ur husband sells weed come now, thats totally not cool! Do u know this girl or do u just have a hard on for her because i am pretty sure she is not gay!
you are off your rocker and probably high on meth to be protecting harry what a joke you are everyone knows the truth about all of them but you will always have the tweekers trying to talk her up for brownie points to get a little bigger bag i know several people who buy drugs from her and to sit around and kiss her a*s for drugs is almost as bad as her selling it if you had a choice to see your kid high on meth or pot what would you choose? or are you one of those low lifes that do drugs with your kids tell your name i did what do you got to hide let me guess your one of the well known tweekers also.........
Donna

United States

#12 Nov 24, 2010
NECROMONSTER wrote:
They have managed to make a lifestyle out of selling illegal stuff haven't they? Not just drugs but stolen property. Everyone knows what they do yet no one wants to do anything about it. Who is more pitiful? The drug sellers or the people too chicken $#it to call it in? Cause they are both equally guilty.
how can you do anything about it when she is in bed with the cops and d a who cares nothing about the kids in chiloquin and never has hum...

United States

#13 Nov 24, 2010
Cannibus Indica and Cannibus Sativa: has long been used for spiritual purposes. LOL yeah right. Did she name her boy Peyote?
The number one Hater

United States

#14 Nov 24, 2010
just plain awful wrote:
Cannibus Indica and Cannibus Sativa: has long been used for spiritual purposes. LOL yeah right. Did she name her boy Peyote?
Lol.
Yeah thats what i said what is her next kid gunna be named lets see lithium? anaheidrus amonia? or maybe something catchy like little hashish or maybe she will have twins hashish and honey oil or her little hot knife.....
ROFLMAO

Morton, WA

#15 Nov 24, 2010
The last 2 posts are hysterical!!!!
The number one Hater

United States

#16 Nov 24, 2010
ROFLMAO wrote:
The last 2 posts are hysterical!!!!
i know right..

Location hidden

#18 Nov 26, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
What was the last bag you bought a little short? Did it weigh under or some sh-it? Only someone either sucking on that cooch or sucking her product thru some foil would defend this. You are the reason that people like her continue. You and people like you. Why don't you go turn in your cans instead of waste our time by posting your bull-sh-it.
The number one Hater

Klamath Falls, OR

#19 Nov 26, 2010
NECROMONSTER wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the last bag you bought a little short? Did it weigh under or some sh-it? Only someone either sucking on that cooch or sucking her product thru some foil would defend this. You are the reason that people like her continue. You and people like you. Why don't you go turn in your cans instead of waste our time by posting your bull-sh-it.
LMFAO!!!!
that is so true it is prob her on here posting this shit!!

Location hidden

#20 Nov 27, 2010
Maybe what I said was too accurate.'Anymouse' or whatever looks too paranoid to even reply.
Maybe they thought a camera caught their bag drama. Or they had done up their short bang and gotten spun enough that when they seen annette in Clyde's they went home to put tin foil over their windows. I bet they thought big brother was on to them. lol
Loving my town

Sweet Home, OR

#21 Dec 1, 2010
I am loving this ,I thought I was the only one wondering why she and her good for nothing siblings get away with all that they do and believe me having them here in our town is destroying our youth.! I have seen over the past "mANY" years the horriable problems all the "WILSON " clan have caused.,many,many times I have called the police and Ed complaining until i'm red in the face and still a big nothing ....WTF !!!!!!
sprague native

Klamath Falls, OR

#22 Dec 2, 2010
dont care bout harry but sprague says suck it,cuzzin humper from chi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chiloquin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To bragger 1 hr suby 6
Tribal Hunter's 2 hr Think 16
no quorum again 11 hr You let them 2
perverts 13 hr eyes 1
people who needs to get ran out of chiloquin!!!! (Jan '11) Oct 18 Wiseman 109
willie got aids and deno got bunned Oct 18 yuck 4
secret bunner society! Oct 18 who 8
Chiloquin Dating
Find my Match

Chiloquin Jobs