Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

Judged:

There's a stench resonating from southern chillicothe. There's a colorful, unseemly character who dwells there. A beggar. A Crack Lady.

If you think it's Don King, it aint. Just similar hair.
If you think it's a toothless little black man, it aint. It's a woman.

This lady wanders the streets of our fine city, searching. Searching for funds, for handouts, to pay for that one thing she covets the most.
A hamburger.
What she claims, at least.
And as a means to that end, she'll stop at nothing.
She'll work for her food- offer her services to earn money for those "hamburgers". Her qualifications are a very short list.
Oral gratification, offered to both men and women, whomever is unlucky enough to cross her path.
I'm not even 100% sure it's even a Lady. It may very well be a toothless, unseemly little black man for all I know.

Have any run-ins with the "crack lady"? Do tell.
Yeah

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

yes I have, her name is "crack head Betty" usually she wants money for "medicine" or "tampons". Yeah everyone knows her. We've all been stopped at one time or another by her.
someone who knows

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

i thought her name was debbie and needed money for food to feed her 24 year old son who i said needs to get a job she asked me for ten buck and said she pay me back so please give her money so she can pay me back lol
Not Named

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

I've always heard her called Crackhead Debbie, and I always get approached by her at the park. The last time, she informed me that she had no money to make her rent and get food for her kids. She is constantly wandering the street asking for handouts, and even offered a friend of mine oral sex for the change that was in the ashtray of his car. He declined of course.
Pig-in-Training

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

By definition, crack lady has a "job" each and every year. Then maybe she could dispense some advice for the rest of us in this ailing economy since she has employment every year. Er, um,...well, perhaps not.
Crack lady was hungry one day and she duped someone I know in front of rally's into buying her a combo meal. She waited until the guy was getting his change back, grabbed it and left the food. Maybe she has a thing against food from Rally's.Not likely.
She had a Jesus freak thing going where she was going to church and walking around singing the gospel, but she fell right off the wagon.

Gotta love crack, people.
dis funny

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

i have seen her beg for monet for years and if she wasn't doing that she was yelling in the southend for crack at 2 am but i seen her the other day with her lovely girlfriend lol walking her hand and hand as they pan handle this city is crazy
Happy now

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

I honestly seen her pay back some one.. weather she owed them or not she did pay them back some change...lol It was at the community action building. She seen a guy and said "hey" I owe you some money remember the other day when u gave me some?" and the guy actualy took the change from her lol I was shocked that she did that but i think she was there to pick up her check and at that time pocket change didnt matter. lol
whoa

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

craziness for sure
Pig-in-training

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

My bike was stolen in front of the paint street gym. I felt safe forgetting my lock that day, because the law enforcement center next door. My friend saw the crack lady RIDING a bike of the same description as mine late that day.
Turns out, the crack lady knows a little about north paint street security and the comings and goings of cops. She got to cherry pick that day, she got a bike for free that I had to pay for with my sweat and earnings.

For that day, at least, crackhead debbie was a mobilized hustling machine, courtesy of yours truly.
LFD

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

Crack head Debbie, She walked up to my car when I was going to church & asked for the change on my dash b/c she needed "soap & Tampons" phahha apparently , she hangsout in that neighbor hood, everytime I went to my ex bf's house she would sit across the street at that shitty hardware store, my friend claims he pulled a knife on his friend for the change he had in his car. I seen her about 3 weeks ago on paint st. sittin on a bench with Dancing Paul,
is she even a woman?
So, apparently "IT" is a hustlin,mobbin,Prostitute?
K8Te

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

dis funny wrote:
i have seen her beg for monet for years and if she wasn't doing that she was yelling in the southend for crack at 2 am but i seen her the other day with her lovely girlfriend lol walking her hand and hand as they pan handle this city is crazy
phahahah
nette

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

My boyfriend knows who she is he said her name is debbie gatlyn or something like that his mom grew up with her. she eats dog poop for her "hamburgers"
Just Saying

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

It seems to me if you give her money once, if she sees you again she will stop ya again. I don't live in the city but have ran in to her a few times. Once at 2 in the morning i was going down water street when she crossed she looked up seen me and tried to stop me.
Pig-in-Training

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

It must be an unbelievably depressing existence to be so bound to an addiction you have to bury every ounce of pride and dignity walking the streets every single day stalking people, harassing people for spare change. I wish she would just overdose and get it over with. I'd rather be dead than put myself through that every day.
Unit 1

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Yea she asked me for my change that was in my car one time i told her thats all the money to my name. and then she tried to get into my car with me
BoA

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Thought I should share this with anyone who does not know who Debbie is.

http://bumsofamerica.com/bum-stories/

Good picture of her.
funny

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2010

OMG that is priceless im still laughing she has asked me for money more than once for tampons and hamburgers my mom used to live by the tanning bed and when we would see her we would go inside

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

I know this woman you are talking about. I have had many run ins with her and she has tried so hard to get off the drugs and stay off the drugs. I heard a story about her in a church class I was taking. No I do not give her money but I do know of her. When I was listening to her story from a woman who tryed to get her help. Debbie gets off the drugs and does so good then her dealer finds a way to drag her back in. I would pity her and have mercy on her because she needs prayer not judgement. While I was sitting in my class listening to every thing that has happened to her God softend my heart. Being a mother I watch a lot of kids cartoons with my son...in this class when I listened to Debbies story I just called out a line in Berry B Benson when the woman was saving Berry from being killed by her Boyfriend "Is her life fo much less than your?" Does she still not have a heart, can it not break? what if that was your loved one dealing with the addiction? Would you like having people do this to them?
saints

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

Judged:

sure she isnt the manager that works for life ambulance in chillicothe.
Pig-in-training

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2010

The word is in town, she ate a "shit sandwich" for some crack money. Somebody actually got her to do that, like as a prank. I sure hope they didn't make her eat it for nothing, that they actually gave her the money.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First and last Black president? 1 hr jim 9
we should keep MOORE CHIEF! What do you think w... 2 hr Kenworthy 2
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 30,236
beth conley (Nov '13) 3 hr coocoocachu 9
jeremy kellough arrest cpd? 3 hr Chris M. 3
flea market 4 hr Black jeep 4
Add a word, Drop a word (Jan '13) 5 hr 40ish 1,357
Facts only! 13 hr No more Moore 32
Daddy Moore to the rescue. Thu woo-boy 22

Search the Chillicothe Forum:
•••
•••
Chillicothe Dating

more search filters

less search filters