First Prev
of 11
Next Last
not a cheater

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 25, 2012
Can anyone give me any info on him. I have only heard negative things so far.
whisky

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Mar 25, 2012
Is he a guffy looking guy with tatoos all over his body also on his head?
curious

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 26, 2012
Yes that's him
not a cheater

Chicago, IL

#4 Mar 26, 2012
How does he treat women? Does he do drugs? Have a record? I need to know as much as possible.
good luck

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Mar 26, 2012
All of the above!!! look him up if u don't beleive it.Hell i thought he was still in prison this last time if not he JUST got out.There is no drug known to man he doesn't do,drinks like a fish, and loves to beat him a woman or two.He went to prison once for sleeping with his girlofriends daughter(16). so there you go judge for yourself.hope your not thinking bout dating him cause he is very open that he is not gay JUST prison gay!!
destanie

Youngsville, NC

#6 May 2, 2012
He's a disgusting devil worshiper and tried to pick me up when I was 14 years old. NASTY!
TwilaB

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Jun 9, 2012
He has kids with my sister. He is disgusting. He's the very reason my neice has LGS. Stay far, far, waya. And if you have kids, keep them even farther.
doodle

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Jun 10, 2012
He is dumb he has hair tattooed on his bald head he is worthless scum hes a bum that likes to go to prison.......ok tell me why someone wants to keep going back to prison where all you see is men all day!!!!!!!!!!
Anal Andy

Columbus, OH

#9 Jun 10, 2012
good luck wrote:
All of the above!!! look him up if u don't beleive it.Hell i thought he was still in prison this last time if not he JUST got out.There is no drug known to man he doesn't do,drinks like a fish, and loves to beat him a woman or two.He went to prison once for sleeping with his girlofriends daughter(16). so there you go judge for yourself.hope your not thinking bout dating him cause he is very open that he is not gay JUST prison gay!!
What's wrong with suckin a little dick when you're in the pen? Most who do it don't go back to nasty women once they get out. Only a man knows how to please a man. Just sayin'.
Put blame where its due

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Jun 10, 2012
TwilaB wrote:
He has kids with my sister. He is disgusting. He's the very reason my neice has LGS. Stay far, far, waya. And if you have kids, keep them even farther.
I am so sorry bout your niece BUT i know them both and yes he is nasty and no good, however Maybe if tammy wasn't popping pills why she was pregnant and shooting up Your poor niece wouldn't have these problems. And let's not waste time and argue and act like she didn't and she is innocent. Bottom line is him doing drugs didn't make the baby this way. It's what the mother does while she's pregnant...
duh lol

South Webster, OH

#11 Jun 11, 2012
I was 13 camping at misty harbor camp ground one summer with my father that sick FUCK tried to rape me and my friend he got 18 months for the shit . And how he got cought was because he has a spider tattooed on his Dick he almost got away with it until my friend recovered and identified him by the spider tattoo on the head of his Dick from where he forced her to suck it . Motheer effer needs his head blown off .

As far as your niece goes dudes right its what the mother does
TammyJay33

Waverly, OH

#13 Jun 11, 2012
For anyone that wants to look it up LGS is Lennox Gastaut Syndrome it is a form of epilepsy brought on by a brain injury caused by encephalitis. Encephalitis is inflammation of the brain caused by menegits ect. In her case she had heperes encephalitis. She got sick at4 months old not at birth Also when she was diagnosed at the hospital HE LEFT!! HITCHHIKED from columbus and left his baby in ICU!! I deal with my own guilt EVERYDAY! I know I was wrong!! I cant change the past but I can damn sure change the future and if it takes me going on her and putting myself on blast by telling the truth that he gave my baby herpes (and hes her dad so obviously we have been together!) then so be it maybe a decent mother will think before she has her kids around him!!!!! I wish I had!!!!
wow

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Jun 12, 2012
props to you tammy for clearing that up for everyone . it would ve got way outta hand on here .sorry to hear about your child though . sad story but i hope your child over comes whatever roadblocks she may have to face in life .
TwilaB

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Jun 12, 2012
Since we're all from "pillicothe'", myself included, I'm sure we all know a lil about drugs and herpes. First off BOTH of my sister kids we're born via C-sections. Having a child via a C-section is the only way ensure a child is born herpes free. I'm sure most of us know that. So Mattalynn was born TOTALLY healthy. Second I know my sister did drugs....hell I did drugs. As I'm sure some of you have two. I was there the day the docter said "this child has herpes encepalitis of the brain an spine." Tammy started crying because she THOUGHT she had something to do with the infection even though she did everything her OBGYN told her to. The dr. told her straight up, "Children services want to talk to you both (her and Matt), don't leave, this baby wasn't infected at birth. she was given this by someone" Within minutes Matt had to 'smoke' and took off on foot from Columbus with no money an no ride. He was actually barred by Children, an wasn't allowed to come back. Tammy talked to the social workers and was cleared an Matt's parental rights were stripped. So yes, my sister did drugs while pregnant.But she is not the reason Matty is sick. You all can have oppionons....but I've talked to Dr.'s. If she's guilty of anything it's bad judgement. But as soon as she knew he'd done what he done. She left everything she owns in Chillicothe, took both of her kids, moved to Columbus and got in a program. Since then she has taken great care of her kids, and had no contact with Mr. Hamner. She is an advocate for LGS kids. Matt messed with my neice and infected her with herpes. She was 4 months old. She has LGS now an will never be the same. Rumours aren't facts. I've been to the Dr with her several times. I know what caused her illness. And it wasn't her mother doing drugs while she was pregnant. Tammy and I were estranged before this tragedy. Mainly because of all the things you guys are saying above (drugs, Matt, lifestyle). She has been an remains to be a good mom to both my neice an nephew. PERIOD
TwilaB

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Jun 12, 2012
duh lol wrote:
I was 13 camping at misty harbor camp ground one summer with my father that sick FUCK tried to rape me and my friend he got 18 months for the shit . And how he got cought was because he has a spider tattooed on his Dick he almost got away with it until my friend recovered and identified him by the spider tattoo on the head of his Dick from where he forced her to suck it . Motheer effer needs his head blown off .
As far as your niece goes dudes right its what the mother does
I'm sorry that happened to you. My heart goes out to you, and I mean that. No child should should ever go thru that. You sound like a true survivor. As for my neice...please read the comments below before you judge.
TwilaB

Chillicothe, OH

#17 Jun 12, 2012
Put blame where its due wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sorry bout your niece BUT i know them both and yes he is nasty and no good, however Maybe if tammy wasn't popping pills why she was pregnant and shooting up Your poor niece wouldn't have these problems. And let's not waste time and argue and act like she didn't and she is innocent. Bottom line is him doing drugs didn't make the baby this way. It's what the mother does while she's pregnant...
We're gonna have to agree to disagree then. Since you 'knew them both' i can only imagine where. I sat with a nuerology specialist who told me she was infected post birth. AND she doesn't even have simplex 2 (vaginal) she has simplex 1 (oral). Do the math on how she got that. Matt lost his parental right due to this. He's not even allowed supervised visits with his children. Don't you think the social workers and Dr's collected all the medical files from Matty's birth on. Like the Dr told me, personnaly, when I asked, you can not pass herpes to a child via C-section. That's why they suggest them so strongly when the mom is infected. Tammy had one with both kids. Matty and Tommy were tested at birth because they knew the mother and father had it. He illness isn't drug related. She has herpes (a contagous virus)encepalitis (infection of the brain). She got it POST birth. I will give you props on some of your info though. Tammy did do drugs while pregnant (the truths the truth right?). Matty was drug tested at birth, an scored highly on her apgar score (i read all this in her chart). I, like you, wanted to assume this had to do with drugs. I'll own that. But the cause of that babys LGS is much more sinnister.
Gayle

United States

#18 Jun 12, 2012
This guy needs a one way ticket to Mars. What a sick individual to do these things. Why isn't he in prison...
MANDY

Chillicothe, OH

#19 Jun 12, 2012
People are going to beleive what they want to believe, unfortunatly the horrible human being that everyone is talking about, is my cousin. I say that loosely because all that means to me is, his mother is my aunt. That low life nasty mother effer is nothing to me. He is what happened to that baby, not Tammy. Tammy and Twila, I love you both, you are both survivors and I can't tell you both how proud I am of you. Let them say what they want, you both have explained what happened to Matty, that is all you can do. I will just pray that they never have to experience what your family has gone through, and continues to go through. Tammy I have told you this before and I will continue to say it, you are doing a wonderful job, we all have made mistakes but you are one of the rare ones who admits it and moves on. To the young lady that helped put him in prison for trying to rape you... THANK YOU. I wish his disgusting face stayed there forever!!!
Look out

Bronx, NY

#20 Jun 12, 2012
Hey what trailer park do all you freaks live in?
put blame where its due

Chillicothe, OH

#21 Jun 12, 2012
TwilaB wrote:
<quoted text>We're gonna have to agree to disagree then. Since you 'knew them both' i can only imagine where. I sat with a nuerology specialist who told me she was infected post birth. AND she doesn't even have simplex 2 (vaginal) she has simplex 1 (oral). Do the math on how she got that. Matt lost his parental right due to this. He's not even allowed supervised visits with his children. Don't you think the social workers and Dr's collected all the medical files from Matty's birth on. Like the Dr told me, personnaly, when I asked, you can not pass herpes to a child via C-section. That's why they suggest them so strongly when the mom is infected. Tammy had one with both kids. Matty and Tommy were tested at birth because they knew the mother and father had it. He illness isn't drug related. She has herpes (a contagous virus)encepalitis (infection of the brain). She got it POST birth. I will give you props on some of your info though. Tammy did do drugs while pregnant (the truths the truth right?). Matty was drug tested at birth, an scored highly on her apgar score (i read all this in her chart). I, like you, wanted to assume this had to do with drugs. I'll own that. But the cause of that babys LGS is much more sinnister.
let me start off by saying me knowing them both is not what it sounds. my husband is related long distance to him (not long enough though)And twila i will be the first one to say i have not seen tammy in awhile and if what you say is true then thats wonderful. Matt on the other hand is disgusting and they should have thrown away the key to his cell along time ago.That M/F has never been allowed any where near my children i know how he is. His whole family does!!!And tammy i am sorry for what your daughter has went through. i hope someday karma cathes that Ba*^RD..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A guy in a small red car has been running over ... 4 hr zog 5
mike colvin is a king 4 hr the Beast 23
wayne thomas 4 hr Elisha 25
Tasha vickers 4 hr Tater_Tot 50
andy findly (Oct '12) 5 hr Your cousin 34
Claytor in Chillicothe 5 hr harry 10
katrina detty & janie richardson (May '13) 6 hr I think youre con... 3

Freeze Watch for Ross County was issued at October 31 at 3:53AM EDT

Chillicothe Dating
Find my Match

Chillicothe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chillicothe News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chillicothe

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]