Next Last
Chillicothe1

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Jan 19, 2012
Tell me something about her
bing

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Jan 20, 2012
Slut.. and a thief don't know how many times I seen that bitch still from Walmart
sunshine

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Jan 20, 2012
She is a nasty BITCH she sleeps with old men for PILLS,she is a worthless mother. She robs any and everybody she comes in contact with.
zachsmomma

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Jan 20, 2012
Sounds like sunshine got burned big time. You should be more careful with your belongings.
zachsmomma

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Jan 20, 2012
Also, slut shaming is never acceptable. Don't participate in that.

“bottomfine.”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6 Jan 20, 2012
Her sister is cool... That's a plus.
Umm

United States

#7 Jan 20, 2012
Yeah i like deb! Not so much nikkis actions...but she can be cool!
NoGoodMom

Chicago, IL

#8 Jan 20, 2012
Wow what she did to those babies over pills. She ain't sh** for that pills shouldn't be # 1 your babies always come first
fyi

Chicago, IL

#11 May 5, 2012
Easy to be talking shit bout someone when u haven't a clue wat u would do if u were n their shoes or situation. But its haters like y'all that make ppl famous.
NMM

Chillicothe, OH

#12 May 16, 2012
Yea i agree this is nikki manuel and its real funny cuz i ber none of u guys would say shit to my face or give me ur real name so grow up ! ha u dont even know the situation i aint afraid to admitt shit yea my kids got taken cuz i did pills but guess what even though i did my thing my kids had what they needed plus more ask any one who knows me i know ppl who dont do drugs and there kids dont have as much as mine !!!! and i didnt pick pills over my kids i have done everything i was suppose to do i pass every drug test go to my parnting classes my drug and acohole classes and take anger managment ! witch is all i had to do so there for i get shared parneting of my kids june 25th and full cutody back september 16 so evry thing is on track so dont worrie about mines bitches!!!!!!
ha ha ha

Chillicothe, OH

#13 Sep 17, 2012
u talk big on computer but who would be afraid of u, u look like ur 12 ur boyfriends daughter looks older than u if this is same one who was with Chuck Young he must be attracted to a kid body cause thats what he got hope he isnt messing with his daughters friends and didnt u just get busted with herion?im not judging u for doing drugs people get caught up in that for diffrent reasons and some dont start to just be getting high some start to cover emotional pain etc
Newguy

Circleville, OH

#14 Sep 17, 2012
Wow Nikki!! I'm not even sure what you said in that train wreck you posted! How embarrassing:( smh
Lmao

Chillicothe, OH

#19 Sep 20, 2012
Nikki is a pathetic piece of trash! She robbed her own man and then had him robbed at gunpoint with his kids in the house! What kind of bitch does that? Nikki, if you have your kids back I sure hope chuck takes care of them cause you ARE trash! I sure hope your unborn baby as well as your nor and girl now, get a better chance in life than a mom life you. And you may pass the drug tests but, you and me both know you ARE a pillhead! Maybe One day chuck will get smart and get rid of your dumb ass! And anyone would be stupid to be scared of your pathetic ass. And just so you know, the only reason I don't show my name is to keep trash like you at a distance an away from my family. You do seem like you're ok till ppl get to know the real you! PATHETIC!
VerySad

Chicago, IL

#20 Dec 10, 2012
Lmao wrote:
Nikki is a pathetic piece of trash! She robbed her own man and then had him robbed at gunpoint with his kids in the house! What kind of bitch does that? Nikki, if you have your kids back I sure hope chuck takes care of them cause you ARE trash! I sure hope your unborn baby as well as your nor and girl now, get a better chance in life than a mom life you. And you may pass the drug tests but, you and me both know you ARE a pillhead! Maybe One day chuck will get smart and get rid of your dumb ass! And anyone would be stupid to be scared of your pathetic ass. And just so you know, the only reason I don't show my name is to keep trash like you at a distance an away from my family. You do seem like you're ok till ppl get to know the real you! PATHETIC!
So very true!! Hell probably wasn't even her piss on the drug tests,was probably her "boyfriends" kids or her little ones. There are ways druggies find to put other people's piss in that cup. All in all, she is pathetic compulsive liar!
The other Nicole

United States

#21 Dec 10, 2012
I don't know this Nikki Manuel but I do know that we have the same news and I got a message once and it was from your Grandma. She loves you
The other Nicole

United States

#22 Dec 10, 2012
Sorry should have been same name
wouldudietmkle

Waverly, OH

#23 Dec 11, 2012
Hey Tbay didn't you take care of that kid
lmaoafraid

United States

#24 Dec 15, 2012
Afraid of what?? Your a pussy! You wont fight one on one i am no bigger than you are and you bitched up till you had 30 people to back you up! C'Mon now stop playing hard over the net.LOL its too funny! But, on the real Nikki I truly hope you do get all of the help you need to get your children back. Not being a smart ass, I really wish you the best with all of that! Everyone deserves a second chance and I hope your able to make the best of yours. Don't let the haterz get to ya,.anyone can change.
lier

Round Lake, IL

#25 Dec 16, 2012
NMM wrote:
Yea i agree this is nikki manuel and its real funny cuz i ber none of u guys would say shit to my face or give me ur real name so grow up ! ha u dont even know the situation i aint afraid to admitt shit yea my kids got taken cuz i did pills but guess what even though i did my thing my kids had what they needed plus more ask any one who knows me i know ppl who dont do drugs and there kids dont have as much as mine !!!! and i didnt pick pills over my kids i have done everything i was suppose to do i pass every drug test go to my parnting classes my drug and acohole classes and take anger managment ! witch is all i had to do so there for i get shared parneting of my kids june 25th and full cutody back september 16 so evry thing is on track so dont worrie about mines bitches!!!!!!
Bitch u still on them and the only reason our kids have anything is because of there dad who has step up. You ain't done shit that you was a post to and the people that does know you know that so stop trying to lie to make yourself feel good I just seen you buy and snot some 3s and you prego again bitch you don't deserve a pot to piss in. Finally Chillicothe did something right took your babies away from a piece of shit mom like you. You ain't got no custody of your kids only time you get to see them is when you run up to Louie's on the hill to beg for more pills. You don't give a shit about none of your babies not even the one that ain't even born. It's already addicted to pills you didn't even give the poor lil one a chance. How can you live with ourself everyday knowing another women is being a better mom then you ever was taking care of your kids. I think she's a real ass gurl stood up and took your place because what those kids went though with you and your baby dad. Bitch u need to just kill yourself you are no good mother and a waste of life.#getittogeather
shesapuss*

Round Lake, IL

#26 Dec 16, 2012
Lmao wrote:
This bitch always loses her fights she's just talk tough but ain't shit I tried to fight her to many times n she just sat down. Com on Kelsey lawrey beat her ass that should tell you something I bet if everyone post there name she won't do a damn thing she dont want to lose no more hair lol #pus**

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Hines 32 min james 2
Helen Roper 40 min Jean Genie 57 3
regina thomas 1 hr just saying 10
Moore lawsuit 1 hr Computer Science 55
Aspiring Tattoo Artists 1 hr jim 2
jack moody 2 hr spairbrains 1
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr woo-boy 31,053
who sells their body (May '13) 9 hr street john 32
•••
•••