First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WHY

Kansas City, MO

#1 Nov 13, 2012
Im at a loss for words,dont know what to even say!! A pos of a man that is sitting in Liv Co.jail ,that beat a 5 week old baby that had to be airlifted to KC should never see daylight ever!!!
haha

Chillicothe, MO

#2 Nov 13, 2012
What guy?
watching

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Nov 13, 2012
Omg!!
watching

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Nov 13, 2012
Shawn volker
watching

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Nov 13, 2012
Timothy orr
Old timer

Chillicothe, MO

#6 Nov 14, 2012
Could be a number of people in this town.
BamA

United States

#7 Nov 15, 2012
http://www.livcoso.org/roster.php

Based off of that it looks like the most recent would be Timothy Orr. However, there are a few other people in there for child issues. But his bond is 250,000. Pretty sick either way!
wondering

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Nov 15, 2012
Does anyone know how this baby is doing?
Lauren

Chillicothe, MO

#9 Nov 15, 2012
This is what I saw on KCHI's website but I havent heard from anyone that knows any facts just your normal rumors that spread like crazy.
A Chillicothe man is in custody with bond set at a quarter million dollars after he was charged with alleged endangering the welfare of a child. Twenty-one year old Timothy K Orr was arrested Monday in the 400 block of Vine Street on Monday. The child was air lifted to Children's Mercy Hospital with serious injuries.
TEARS

Kansas City, MO

#10 Nov 16, 2012
First off, rumors my ass! He punched a five week old baby in the head and face so bad to be life flighted to KC. Takes a real man to do that to a defenseless baby. Should even be a need for court!!!
Link

Marceline, MO

#11 Nov 16, 2012
This is a link to the latest info on the baby and charges..Poor baby!
http://www.chillicothenews.com/article/201211...
glass house

United States

#12 Nov 16, 2012
Who is the mother of poor baby?????
Mimi Bobek

Pasadena, TX

#13 Nov 17, 2012
BamA wrote:
http://www.livcoso.org/roster. php
Based off of that it looks like the most recent would be Timothy Orr. However, there are a few other people in there for child issues. But his bond is 250,000. Pretty sick either way!
What a pos. I hope he never gets out.
whos the mother

Chillicothe, MO

#14 Nov 17, 2012
Who is the baby momma? And did she know this idiot was like this?
betty

Chillicothe, MO

#15 Nov 17, 2012
whos the mother wrote:
Who is the baby momma? And did she know this idiot was like this?
why do you care. you should be asking how can i help. read the article and put youself in her shoes. I hope the guy rots in hell and gets beat every day in jail.
Seriously

Trenton, MO

#16 Nov 18, 2012
betty wrote:
<quoted text> why do you care. you should be asking how can i help. read the article and put youself in her shoes. I hope the guy rots in hell and gets beat every day in jail.
It does matter what the mother knew. If the mother left the child with the man and knew he had the potential to harm the child then she could be responsible too. I'm not saying that this is the case here but parents have the responsiblity of keeping their children safe.
watching

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Nov 18, 2012
This story is very very sad, it breaks my heart to hear that a mother has to go through this and what the baby is suffering due to his actions. It's not the mothers fault at all, he was probably coming down from a high and couldn't control his actions. No excuse for it though! Im praying the baby will come out ok better then what there saying and he be raped by the shitty child molesters that are already in liv county jail and he gets what he deserves because if he ever gets out. He will get what he deserved!!
never understand

Independence, MO

#18 Nov 18, 2012
I will never understand why women leave babies w men that get high and or are abusive. Mom couldnt get her act together enough to make good decisions w who she slept with or allowed to live with her now the baby, as usual, pays. So very very sad.
anonymous

Ballwin, MO

#19 Nov 24, 2012
The baby woke up from the coma. They are not sure of the extent of the brain damage. Instead of using your energy speculating pray for the baby with the energy. what happened is a tragedy for sure. But leave it to the courts and god to hand out judgement. it is not our place to Judge Timothy or the babies mother.
Mary

United States

#20 Nov 24, 2012
Praying for this baby and hopes everything turns out well. The court will take care of this so call MAN and justice will be given.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Wall of Shame" (Aug '10) 1 hr Five Oclock Shower 5
cpd vs livso 11 hr wake up 11
Sherriff gets 911 called on him. 12 hr wake up 87
another drug sting 13 hr hopeyournextbitch 7
County candidates!! (Mar '14) Thu Urajoke 61
gene simerl Tue Mama Bee 9
dor v steve cox Oct 28 cindi 29

Freeze Warning for Livingston County was issued at October 31 at 3:41AM CDT

Chillicothe Dating
Find my Match