Were back

Azusa, CA

#11642 Sep 1, 2012
Flash, break time is over with.

Back to work
Erin

Barstow, CA

#11643 Sep 1, 2012
When is the driving to Adelanto, California?
Were back

Azusa, CA

#11644 Sep 1, 2012
It's so hot you don't need a lighter to spark one up.
Mom2kc

Monterey, CA

#11645 Sep 1, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
legalize all drugs?
now, I understand where you are coming from... YOU are brain dead crazy.
Yes this person is a freak. That is the agenda legalize all drugs. Pollute our gene pool more mental problems in America. Vote Ron Paul we all see how much support he has. He is your man loser. We can see by his popularity what America thinks of your line of thinking. Ron Paul who? Asian guy: this freak is just mad Ron Paul did not make sense to the rest of the voting population. He only got one question in the debate which shows how much we care about that line of thinking.
Were back

Azusa, CA

#11646 Sep 1, 2012
Never say never bacause, Were back with the good news.

Since: Feb 12

Blythe, CA

#11647 Sep 1, 2012
CitizenTopix wrote:
Proposition 19 would change California Law to Legalize Marijuana and Allow It to Be Regulated and Taxed:

- Allows people 21 years old or older to possess, cultivate, or transport marijuana for personal use.

- Permits local governments to regulate and tax commercial production and sale of marijuana to people 21 years old or older.

- Prohibits people from possessing marijuana on school grounds, using it in public, smoking it while minors are present, or providing it to anyone under 21 years old.

- Maintains current prohibitions against driving while impaired.

How will you vote on November 2?
yes on prop 19
Were back

Azusa, CA

#11648 Sep 1, 2012
Must have smoked too much this evening because the posta all look the same.
Bruno24

Belgium

#11649 Sep 2, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
legalize all drugs?
now, I understand where you are coming from... YOU are brain dead crazy.
Using insult instead of argument is just an impolite way to admit that you have no argument.

Inform yourself, as most serious expert in the fields knows that the drug problem results from the prohibition of drugs. Among those who understand this the better are the veterans of the war on drugs, and they have created an organization LEAP which fight for the legalization of *all* drugs. LEAP = Law Enforcement Against Prohibition. As people having been on the front of the drug war, they know very well what they are talking about, and why prohibition does not, and cannot work, except for the criminals.

Listen to them here, and around:

Were back

Covina, CA

#11650 Sep 2, 2012
Yes were back, and taking roll call for the idiots who post racists, theatening posts.

Are you all here today?

Don't be shy, speak right up and make your spewing filth known to all.
issues

Howard, KS

#11651 Sep 2, 2012
why is MJ still an issues anywhere in the world? everyone knows all the TRUE facts. its less harmfull than anything prescribed by hand shaking dr's. its an obvious source for huge amounts of revenue. and its alot more chilling than boooooze ! wake up idiots...the majority wins...and old school propaganda has run dry.
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

#11652 Sep 2, 2012
I'm sorry folks but the ramifications of legalizing pot in one state isn't going to go over very well in others. Just being around pot smokers and breathing the same air will get a lot of innocent people in trouble when they too take the periodic pee cup test. People will be fired or worse thrown in the slammer in other states. Not to worry though because I have good news, if by chance CA voters do vote to legalize weed, the 9th circuit court will strike it down as unconstitutional. So vote NO on 19 and YES on Obama and preserve our great state for our children and their children.
Tony

Los Angeles, CA

#11653 Sep 2, 2012
It is better for people to buy weed from legal, licensed shops, which pay taxes, instead of people having to buy weed from the gangs.

And the Police Chief of Anaheim supports medical marijuana.

Marijuana really helps people with Cancer, and it also helps people with AIDS, and it helps people with other conditions. People must be allowed to legally buy the medication that they need.

All the best,

Tony V.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#11654 Sep 2, 2012
Vote Obama wrote:
I'm sorry folks but the ramifications of legalizing pot in one state isn't going to go over very well in others. Just being around pot smokers and breathing the same air will get a lot of innocent people in trouble when they too take the periodic pee cup test. People will be fired or worse thrown in the slammer in other states. Not to worry though because I have good news, if by chance CA voters do vote to legalize weed, the 9th circuit court will strike it down as unconstitutional. So vote NO on 19 and YES on Obama and preserve our great state for our children and their children.
Vote Obama.

Well, I must say you have an interesting theory. Answer me this, though. If we were to vote for Obama, and he were to be reelected, how is the nation ever going to awaken from the horrible nightmare of "Black" rule?

Ronald
Were back

Covina, CA

#11655 Sep 2, 2012
Someones plants are on fire.
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

#11657 Sep 2, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote Obama.
Well, I must say you have an interesting theory. Answer me this, though. If we were to vote for Obama, and he were to be reelected, how is the nation ever going to awaken from the horrible nightmare of "Black" rule?
Ronald
Poor Ronald, you must live in Northtown.
Were back

Covina, CA

#11658 Sep 2, 2012
Your profits are all going up in smoke tonight.
Bruno24

Belgium

#11659 Sep 3, 2012
Vote Obama wrote:
Since Obama has signed the NDAA bill, which has been judged anti-constitutional, I consider him as very dangerous.
Also, you critics is contradictory: if pot is made legal, you will no more fear to lost your job due to some THC molecules on your clothes.
Vote "yes" on 19, and "no" on Obama. The human and constitutional rights applies on ALL humans, or does not exist. Prohibition is killing democracy. It has to stop before the planet is completely transformed into a giant "Chicago".
Democrat37

Terre Haute, IN

#11660 Sep 3, 2012
&sn s=em

This is how we all should live
Were back

Covina, CA

#11661 Sep 3, 2012
Took another station break to wipe the lens off, too much BS being posted by the same group of no nothing posters.
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

#11662 Sep 3, 2012
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Obama has signed the NDAA bill, which has been judged anti-constitutional, I consider him as very dangerous.
Also, you critics is contradictory: if pot is made legal, you will no more fear to lost your job due to some THC molecules on your clothes.
Vote "yes" on 19, and "no" on Obama. The human and constitutional rights applies on ALL humans, or does not exist. Prohibition is killing democracy. It has to stop before the planet is completely transformed into a giant "Chicago".
Obama signed the NDAA bill specifically to deal with those individuals responsible for 9/11. And he also signed an EO to bring the U.S. back into the realm of the international court. This is why it is crucial that Obama have a second term. A second term will finaly free his hand to bring those domestic and foreign criminals to justice. As for legalizing pot, I have to disagree especially when that wrong headed law will expose even more of our children to a very dangerous and mentally debilitating drug, that's insane!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 71,090
Gruber - Gate the demise of oblamercare 3 hr ANONYMOUS 88
Impeachment is the only answer (Jun '14) 4 hr I voted did you 208
Why Are Many College Profs Anti-American 4 hr I voted did you 34
Feinstein Got Her Pants In A Wad 4 hr I voted did you 65
Obama Hates Our Constitution 4 hr I voted did you 36
Ambushed New York officers were 'simply assassi... 4 hr I voted did you 2
Chico Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web