The economy slayer at work again

Posted in the Chico Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#1 Jun 22, 2012
Even with record low house prices and record low interest rates the housing market is still taking a beating.....

For many it is the uncertainty of the leadership of the country mainly coming from the White House.

For others it is the fear that the market has not hit the bottom yet.....

Until we get oslama the economy slayer out of office the USA will continue to spiral down following countries like Greece.....

http://blogs.smartmoney.com/advice/2012/06/21...
Curtains

Chico, CA

#2 Jun 22, 2012
Obama calls Romney an ‘outsourcing pioneer’— and not in a good way.
Obama's immigration policies makes him the 'insourcing king' and not in a good way.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Tepic, Mexico

#3 Jun 22, 2012
Curtains wrote:
Obama calls Romney an ‘outsourcing pioneer’— and not in a good way.
Obama's immigration policies makes him the 'insourcing king' and not in a good way.
the economy slayer will live up to his name
here is one is stupid

Rancho Cordova, CA

#4 Jun 23, 2012
Move on folks, this thread is nothing more than right -wing spin.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#5 Jun 23, 2012
>
>
HERE IS ONE is nothing but a conservative baloney spreading machine...
Laughing at the moron

Rancho Cordova, CA

#6 Jun 23, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
>
>
HERE IS ONE is nothing but a conservative baloney spreading machine...
I've spoken to many people who think the moron is actually helping Democrats by showing what the righties are really like.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Tonalá, Mexico

#7 Jun 23, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
>
>
HERE IS ONE is nothing but a conservative baloney spreading machine...
Godfrey

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Tonalá, Mexico

#8 Jun 23, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
>
>
HERE IS ONE is nothing but a conservative baloney spreading machine...
I am liberal
Others here also say I am liberal

So what does that make you far left loons????

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Tonalá, Mexico

#9 Jun 23, 2012
Laughing at the moron wrote:
<quoted text>I've spoken to many people who think the moron is actually helping Democrats by showing what the righties are really like.
you don't know
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#10 Jun 23, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I am liberal
Others here also say I am liberal
So what does that make you far left loons????
>
>
Hey kid, don't you have some lawn to mow...?
Laughing at the moron

Rancho Cordova, CA

#11 Jun 23, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Hey kid, don't you have some lawn to mow...?
Don't you remember, yesterday he said he was going to spend the day, today on a boat molesting children.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#12 Jun 23, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Hey kid, don't you have some lawn to mow...?
These words of wisdom from the man that says he can make or lose 250k per day.......ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#13 Jun 23, 2012
Laughing at the moron wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you remember, yesterday he said he was going to spend the day, today on a boat molesting children.
No I don't remember that........LOL

Why can't you post where I said that???

It was only yesterday......LOL

Thanks again for proving you are a liar..........ROTFLMAO

But I am out on the boat today
Sick of one

Rancho Cordova, CA

#14 Jun 23, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't remember that........LOL
Why can't you post where I said that???
It was only yesterday......LOL
Thanks again for proving you are a liar..........ROTFLMAO
But I am out on the boat today
Of course you don't remember anything when you're called on something

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#15 Jun 23, 2012
Sick of one wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you don't remember anything when you're called on something
So why can't you post a link that shows where I said that?????

Caught in another lie I see..........LOL

Waiting..........
Laughing at the moron

Rancho Cordova, CA

#16 Jun 24, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
So why can't you post a link that shows where I said that?????
Caught in another lie I see..........LOL
Waiting..........
Troll alert, nothing intelligent as usual!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Tonalá, Mexico

#17 Jun 24, 2012
Laughing at the moron wrote:
<quoted text>Troll alert, nothing intelligent as usual!
Yes we all knew it was a lie and thanks again for bumping up my thread.......LOL
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#18 Jun 24, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
These words of wisdom from the man that says he can make or lose 250k per day.......ROTFLMAO
>
>
Where did I say that...? LMAO
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#19 Jun 24, 2012
Laughing at the moron wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you remember, yesterday he said he was going to spend the day, today on a boat molesting children.
>
>
All he has got is a little leaky rowboat, he is nothing but a liar and a big time loser, he wants everyone to believe he is this big time businessman who "can pay someone $20K per year to sell gum balls for $1 million bucks a piece..." ROTFLMAO
Laughing at the moron

Rancho Cordova, CA

#20 Jun 24, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
All he has got is a little leaky rowboat, he is nothing but a liar and a big time loser, he wants everyone to believe he is this big time businessman who "can pay someone $20K per year to sell gum balls for $1 million bucks a piece..." ROTFLMAO
I've never seen anything like him. Everyone who proves the Mexi -troll is a liar and a spin-master becomes the same person. According to shitforbrains you and I and hundreds of other persons are all "road toad".

Thanks to the relentless political spam and the angry responses from people who refuse to genuflect to him numerous topix forums have either shut down or degenerated to the point where nothing but trash frequent them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Hates Our Constitution 6 min Here Is One 46
Faux Global Warming 35 min Here Is One 225
Coyote Dam and flood control 37 min Here Is One 5
The Coming Race War! 40 min Here Is One 76
Moron here is one thinks Coyote Dam/Lake Mendo ... 3 hr I voted did you 4
Senate report on CIA program details brutality,... 4 hr I voted did you 90
Bratton: Cops Shouldn't Have Turned Backs On De... 6 hr ANONYMOUS 17
Chico Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chico People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chico News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chico

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:41 pm PST