1k scientist say that MMGW is a hoax

Posted in the Chico Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 204 Comments Last updated Jul 16, 2012
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 23, 2012
 
Poor fat gore and all of his sheepoles are being made a fool of.........LOL

The growing number of scientist that say fat gore is a fat liar is growing faster than oslama nose......

www.climatedepot.com/a/9035/SPECIAL-REPORT-Mo...

And we now have more than 31k scientist that have also said that there is no evidence that man is changing the climate one bit..........LOL

www.oism.org/pproject/

Do you realize how many billions of dollars this is costing fat gore???
Troll alert

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 25, 2012
 
Here Is One wrote:
Poor fat gore and all of his sheepoles are being made a fool of.........LOL
The growing number of scientist that say fat gore is a fat liar is growing faster than oslama nose......
www.climatedepot.com/a/9035/SPECIAL-REPORT-Mo...
And we now have more than 31k scientist that have also said that there is no evidence that man is changing the climate one bit..........LOL
www.oism.org/pproject/
Do you realize how many billions of dollars this is costing fat gore???
Attention! Attention! Nothing except more spam from here is one. Move on to a thread posted by people who have something intelligent to say.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Troll alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Attention! Attention! Nothing except more spam from here is one. Move on to a thread posted by people who have something intelligent to say.
Great job my friend......Where do you want me to send your pay check to???
Troll alert

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Great job my friend......Where do you want me to send your pay check to???
And thank you for allowing me to show everyone you're nothing more than an ignorant troll who doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Troll alert wrote:
<quoted text>
And thank you for allowing me to show everyone you're nothing more than an ignorant troll who doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.
Thanks for the help........
Godfrey

Paradise, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 25, 2012
 
It is it again. Hey grandpa, can you help us all know why you talk to it? Huh.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Godfrey wrote:
It is it again. Hey grandpa, can you help us all know why you talk to it? Huh.
Could you convert that from far right winger to english so us normal people could understand it???
Godfrey

Paradise, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No. Actually the only normal thing about you, well let me think. Sh_t man I can't think about normal stuff for you.

See if you can undersand this. I think you suck. Is that normal enough for ya'?
Troll alert

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you convert that from far right winger to english so us normal people could understand it???
Why, you with the comprehension problem couldn't understand it anyway.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Troll alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, you with the comprehension problem couldn't understand it anyway.
Thanks again for bumping up my threads........Very nice work.......
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Godfrey wrote:
It is it again. Hey grandpa, can you help us all know why you talk to it? Huh.
>
>
For the same reason people use an air freshener in a stinky room, to kinda mask the smell it leaves.....LMAO
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

>
>
Whom is the intelligent reader going to believe...?

HERE IS ONE, the known liar and conservative shill or "THE ECONOMIST?"

http://www.economist.com/node/21556921
Here Is One

Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 26, 2012
 
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
>
>
Whom is the intelligent reader going to believe...?

HERE IS ONE, the known liar and conservative shill or "THE ECONOMIST?"

http://www.economist.com/node/21556921
did I
Here Is One

Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
>
>
Whom is the intelligent reader going to believe...?

HERE IS ONE, the known liar and conservative shill or "THE ECONOMIST?"

http://www.economist.com/node/21556921
any scientific paper on the subject???

Only a moron would believe a article written by one man over thousands of scientist

But you have proven you are a moron hundreds of times.........LOL
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
any scientific paper on the subject???
Only a moron would believe a article written by one man over thousands of scientist
But you have proven you are a moron hundreds of times.........LOL
>
>
So now you are saying you know more than all the experts in the worlds mineral, oil and shipping companies...? LMAO
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
any scientific paper on the subject???
Only a moron would believe a article written by one man over thousands of scientist
But you have proven you are a moron hundreds of times.........LOL
>
>
So now you claim you know more than all the experts in the worlds mining, oil and shipping companies...? LMAO
Liberals are FREAKS

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Prediction: Global Warming Will Cause Everything

The following news headline appeared on the internet last week: "Scientists warn global warming will fuel spread of ticks that carry Lyme disease."

The corresponding article begins this way:

Another effect of climate change may be crawling up your leg this summer as you frolic in the woods.

Scientists say our warming world is speeding the spread of ticks that carry potentially debilitating Lyme disease.

Okay, given that many in the climate change fraternity -- including, famously, Phil Jones of East Anglia University -- have been forced to concede that global warming has been on "pause" since 1995, how exactly is it "speeding the spread" of disease-carrying ticks?
Liberals are FREAKS

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The climate fear-mongers, seeing that the jig is up for their theory -- the CO2 is there, the necessary effects aren't -- are stealthily skulking along to the next stage of the project -- namely, cross your fingers that the propaganda has taken hold so that most people will not ask you to prove anything, and then carry on making dire predictions

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
So now you are saying you know more than all the experts in the worlds mineral, oil and shipping companies...? LMAO
Wrong again my little sheepole..........LOL

What I said was that the vast majority of scientist say that you are a moron for believing the lie told by fat gore......

That is scientist.....The vast majority........ not one guy writing for a non science news paper..........LOL
The truth hurts

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jun 27, 2012
 
Godfrey wrote:
No. Actually the only normal thing about you, well let me think. Sh_t man I can't think about normal stuff for you.
See if you can undersand this. I think you suck. Is that normal enough for ya'?
And that he does! Little boys ..... how sick .....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Chico Forum right now

Search the Chico Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ebola Pandemic 12 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 9
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 32 min scirocco 68,434
Liberal/Natzis Hate Conservatives 3 hr Freestuff 59
Let's Move the Southern Border to Chico 3 hr ER Tech 24
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 9 hr Fly straight 200,357
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 9 hr Fly right 4,893
Oakland Raiders franchise moving to Texas? 10 hr ON MY BUM 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chico Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chico People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chico News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chico
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••