Teen Shot To Death In Chicago Heights

Sep 3, 2007 Full story: Cbs2chicago.com 437

CHICAGO HEIGHTS A teenage boy who was shot twice, found lying on the ground near an alley late Saturday and died shortly afterwards in what police are investigating as a homicide in south suburban Chicago ... via Cbs2chicago.com

Full Story
First Prev
of 22
Next Last
no name

Columbus, OH

#1 Sep 11, 2007
rip my brother
name unkown

Columbus, OH

#2 Sep 12, 2007
free diego nava
unknown

Chicago, IL

#3 Sep 13, 2007
let him rot in jail--diego nava
ANGRY

Chicago, IL

#4 Sep 13, 2007
how dare you say free diego nava.
how can we ever free rick ybARRA? hes dead. rick was murdered.
diego and anyone associated with the kings or counts can ROTT IN JAIL AND GO TO HELL YOU MURDERERS.
annoymous

AOL

#6 Sep 13, 2007
Here you are again Jebus. Do you go in every town's forum and just raz people or what???
NEVER FORGOTTEN

Chicago, IL

#7 Sep 14, 2007
LOVIN U ALWAYS

“As Real As It Gets”

Since: Sep 07

Allentown, PA

#8 Sep 14, 2007
poor kid! May his shooter be brought to justice. May the family of the boy have 10 minutes alone with the jerk.
a friend

Claremont, CA

#9 Sep 15, 2007
We Love and miss you
my baby boy

Chicago, IL

#10 Sep 15, 2007
i miss you soooo much

Since: Sep 07

Chitown

#11 Sep 16, 2007
He must have been a Count. I know Counts are near there. If so, RIP to him on behalf of the Conservative Vice Lord Nation. Keep yall head up.
annonymous

AOL

#12 Sep 16, 2007
This is such a shame. Poor kid and family that misses him so. My sympathy goes out to family and friends.
gangs dont get u anywhere

Chicago, IL

#13 Sep 16, 2007
he was not a count or a king!!!!! he was a BOY,a SON,A GRANDSON,a COUSIN,HE WAS A GREAT ,LOVING,THOUGHTFUL,young man!!! he who knew him all loved him. so therefor always remember him as my boy YES MY SON 4-EVER LOVED
MOM
karen

West Chicago, IL

#15 Sep 18, 2007
He was not a scumbag and he was not not in any gang. He was a good kid who i saw 5 days a week at school. Very respectful young man and i knew him since he was 8 yrs old. Don't call him names when you did'nt know him. I love and miss you Ricky.
annonymous

AOL

#16 Sep 18, 2007
I can't believe someone would say something about someone they don't even know personally. This is a kid that died. I bet Who Cares would care if it was someone from their own family.
Who Cares

Chicago, IL

#17 Sep 20, 2007
Why was he killed if he wasnt a gang banger or tring to act like on. He was just minding his buisness in some alley at 11pm. Right.
Well if he wasnt bangin he was selling dope.
Either way he got got.
ANGRY

Chicago, IL

#18 Sep 20, 2007
i wish that you could feel an ounce of pain that his family members feel, whatever he was doing, or not doing, he didnt deserve to die. you're an evil person, and i hope that one day you lose a child.
Toni

Sterling, IL

#19 Sep 22, 2007
You are so right. Many people make snap judgements when they don't know the entire circumstances. Many kids are out at 11 at night, it doesn't necessarily mean they are doing something criminal. If he was in a gang, the sad part is, there will probably be retaliation and another will die. Nobody has the right to take another's life. Hopefully, the person who killed him will be brought to justice.
annonymous wrote:
I can't believe someone would say something about someone they don't even know personally. This is a kid that died. I bet Who Cares would care if it was someone from their own family.
NEVER FORGOTTEN

Chicago, IL

#20 Sep 22, 2007
yes they were cought, there more involved,and n time they will be cought also!!!!!
thinking of you

La Porte, IN

#21 Sep 23, 2007
rick you will always be loved and missed
o dizzle

Columbus, OH

#22 Sep 25, 2007
unknown wrote:
let him rot in jail--diego nava
keep your head up little one we no whaT REally went on that night so be be strong fight to the end and may justice be brought to the real killer we love you diego you are in my prayers deeps sorrow goes out to the family of the victim

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Union Yard Signs (Sep '12) 33 min Jim B 88
village idiot 4 hr Bengal Nut 2
Who is Midlothians Jack Hille? 4 hr Midlo Dog Walker 68
Warning!!!!!!!!!!! 5 hr really 5
Derek Grib Trial (Dec '13) 6 hr Bengal Nut 14
Robbery at Walgreens on 171st in Tinley?? 7 hr Molly 10
Blaming The Mayors of Midlothian 9 hr wow 31
Chicago Heights Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Heights Jobs