Chinese Restaurant Robbed in Chesterfield: Police Looking for Men Who Robbed a Chesterfield Chine...

Full story: WTVR

Chesterfield Police are looking for two men who robbed the Wah Wah Chinese Restaurant in the 8200 block of Hull Street Road at about 9 p.m. Tuesday night.
Comments
21 - 40 of 42 Comments Last updated Dec 1, 2010
Quagmire

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Fed up with Stupid People wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a non-violent crime? Is there even such a thing? That's right the fine white people that just drink and drive and kill others are non-violent crimes. Or the ones that kidnap and abuse children yes so non-violent. I have seen a lot of white people commit violent crimes as well. What about that kid who killed that girl and her family I think his name was Richard McCroskey's. Or the man who shot his wife and the high school student outside that pizza shop. I guess those were non-violent crimes. How about the VT shootings? Was he black? How about George Huguely who killed his girlfriend? Was that non-violent too? I think you better start drinking from that cup yourself.
You only prove my point. Those crimes committed by whites are so uncommon that they make front page news. Yet crimes committed by blacks are a dime a dozen, with the liberal media never mentioning the color of their skin when the crime first happens-and I wonder why? lol Care to spin again?
Quagmire

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

mattzev wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites commit crimes the difference is they hire lawyers to get them off..minorities usually cant afford good legal help....
crimes by whites are brushed under the carpet as far as major crimes go... oh wait wasn't it whites behind enron...halliburton...blackwat er.. stop me anytime here
go cut across three lanes of traffic in your suv while texting you boob
"Enron and Halliburton and Blackwater"? Is that the best you got? Perhaps you should just see how much of your paycheck goes towards the lazy uneducated blacks, eh dork? Reading from the Huff-n-Puff isn't doing you any favors loser!
Fed up with Stupid People

Chester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Quagmire wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what decades of voting democrat has done for blacks. Uneducated and unwilling to work for a living, but just as long as they can vote democRAT-then "it's all good"!
VOTE DEMOCRAT-IT'S EASIER THAN WORKING
Still racially motivated. Can you speak from any other platform other than a racial one? Do you have any original thoughts of your own?
Fed up with Stupid People

Chester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Quagmire wrote:
<quoted text>
You only prove my point. Those crimes committed by whites are so uncommon that they make front page news. Yet crimes committed by blacks are a dime a dozen, with the liberal media never mentioning the color of their skin when the crime first happens-and I wonder why? lol Care to spin again?
Really that is what you are gonna go with uncommon? You are living your life with your head stuck up your ass. These crimes are very common and becoming worse you ignorant soul.
Quagmire

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

<quoted text>
Still racially motivated. Can you speak from any other platform other than a racial one? Do you have any original thoughts of your own?
"We should have picked the cotton ourselves"-Founding Fathers
Quagmire

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

<quoted text>
Really that is what you are gonna go with uncommon? You are living your life with your head stuck up your ****. These crimes are very common and becoming worse you ignorant soul.
Please dork, blacks are an extremely violent group. Perhaps you should see how great a job they have done at keeping Shockoe Bottom crime ridden after dark. And all it took was for a couple of ghetto clubs to open up, and before you know it someone is killed and then the people with money (whitey) no longer wants to go down there and therefore businesses start going under. Must be a black thing, no?
Harry Balliger

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

What did the black guy get his kids for Christmas??

Nothing, he has never met them.
Harry Balliger

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

What is the difference between a white man and a black man??

About 40 hours per week!
Perspective

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Quagmire wrote:
<quoted text>
Please dork, blacks are an extremely violent group. Perhaps you should see how great a job they have done at keeping Shockoe Bottom crime ridden after dark. And all it took was for a couple of ghetto clubs to open up, and before you know it someone is killed and then the people with money (whitey) no longer wants to go down there and therefore businesses start going under. Must be a black thing, no?
Ignorance is colorblind, my friend.
Quagmire

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Harry Balliger wrote:
What is the difference between a white man and a black man??
About 40 hours per week!
D'oh!
Quagmire

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Harry Balliger wrote:
What did the black guy get his kids for Christmas??
Nothing, he has never met them.
Sad but true. And then his kids grow up just like their father, and the cycle continues......
Perspective

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Quagmire wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad but true. And then his kids grow up just like their father, and the cycle continues......
So what are you suggesting?
Quagmire

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Perspective wrote:
<quoted text>
So what are you suggesting?
It's called being "responsible", which of course doesn't dovetail with the democrat's message of "Don't ask what you can do for your country, ask what your country can do for you"!
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

These guys will eventually get caught and will spend some time behind bars with other members of their family. Gives new meaning to the term "family reunion".
Perspective

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Quagmire wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called being "responsible", which of course doesn't dovetail with the democrat's message of "Don't ask what you can do for your country, ask what your country can do for you"!
Well, regardless of skin color (which is but a tear in the Ocean, so irrelevant) the lack of responsibility is only to be blamed on the deplorable actions of those specific individuals. The only problem is, our Government feels it necessary to take on the responsibilities of those individuals by taking money out of our pockets. I'm all for helping fellow man, but when it's demanded of me and hundreds of dollars are taken from a paycheck I work hard to earn, it does become intolerable. People will never know how strong willed and responsible they can be until their safety net is taken down and they are forced to walk the tight rope alone, just like the rest of us. Right now, there is a mentality among millions of Americans that it's OK to fail, because the Government will take care of them. Is it unfortunate that these people lack common goals to want better for their lives and create it? Absolutely! I'd love to know how much money we'd all have in our pockets and how low our defecit would be, how much money our state would have for repairs and necessities if everyone just did their part and handled their own responsibilities, but we'll never know that, because out Country babies those who refuse to stand on their own two feet.
Daniel Beasley

Ashland, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Did anyone catch the fact that it was China Dragon, not Chinese Dragon.
Mark

Placitas, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

<quoted text>
Another one! I guess Whites don't commit crimes?
No idiot, white people do commit crimes, but not at a rate of black people in your beloved state. Did the article say they were looking for 2 white people? That would be a no, so put down your crayons and go read and educate yourself!
Mark

Placitas, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

They have 49 mugshots on here of locals. Out of those 49 mugshots only 14 are black. Doesn't support your blanket statement there Mark. Just putting some thought into this topic since others fail to do so. Oh and before you spout off about me being black or something just to let you know I am white so think really hard before you respond back.
I couldn't give a **** what pathetic color you are! Rest assured it will be two black idiots brought to justice. So maybe if you're a lawyer and they do arrest 2 black people you can represent them. I'm sure you'll believe they are innocent just like OJ.
Kbob

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Liberal Mike wrote:
Quagmire you are distured! All African-Americans have been suppressed by the white race and they are misrepresented in the media. Just because a young male has gold teeth, braids, and sagging pants that doesn't make him a bad person. I embrace all types and for that I am Liberal Mike.
Which is why you are more nuts than quagmire! LOL

Since: Oct 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Harry Balliger wrote:
Obama has less than 25 months before he is voted out of office. Congress is going to be cleaned out in a couple weeks. Mark my words folks!
wow A chinese restaraunt in Richmond Virginia gets robbed and we turn to the election....in 2 Years!!! find anther thread for your propaganda

unless you can help solve this crime or a tip that may lead to this shut your stupid canoli filled pie hole

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chesterfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 43 min mjjcpa 11,611
Taylor Wind Set (Jan '11) 2 hr ann ashby 282
Bill Rovi, unlicensed & uninsured contractor co... Wed question 7
Confederate flag stirs patriotic Va. retort (Sep '13) Mon VN Vet 38
Smell Mon Billy Bob 3
need a sexting partner (Nov '13) Aug 18 Rose 19
Gay Marriages May Begin In Virginia Next Week, ... Aug 15 Yankee 14

Search the Chesterfield Forum:
•••
Chesterfield Dating