Concerned Citizen

Caplinger Mills, MO

#1 Oct 7, 2009
I hope that everyone realizes that the drug bust in Batesville, will trickle down to Sharp County!!! Everyone who does the "shit" will eventually get busted,and you would never believe who all those people are!!! I can honestly say that I hope they all go to jail for a long time!!! It ruins lives!!!
Resident

Trussville, AL

#2 Oct 7, 2009
Are you saying we will know the people that got busted in Batesville? I know that when it comes down to it there are MANY people in this area that does drugs that no one would believe.
Concerned Citizen wrote:
I hope that everyone realizes that the drug bust in Batesville, will trickle down to Sharp County!!! Everyone who does the "shit" will eventually get busted,and you would never believe who all those people are!!! I can honestly say that I hope they all go to jail for a long time!!! It ruins lives!!!
Concerned Citizen

Ash Flat, AR

#3 Oct 7, 2009
I am saying that when the bust gets here, you are going to be amazed at the people that get busted here!!! business owners, school teachers, upstanding citizens!!!!
Just Curious

Springhill, LA

#4 Oct 7, 2009
What kind of drugs?
Concerned Citizen

Cameron, MO

#5 Oct 7, 2009
did you not read this weeks paper??? METH!!

“Hey Neighbor”

Since: Sep 09

Branson, MO

#6 Oct 7, 2009
Good. I will believe it when I see it.
Concerned Citizen

Andalusia, AL

#8 Oct 8, 2009
Obviously you hit the pipe!!!! I have never done that, can you say that??? You are a paranod meth head!!! I hope that everybody weho does meth will get busted or die from an overdose!!! You sound like a crackhead!!! You are probably one of the people I am referring to!!! Drugs are bad or have you forgotten that in your paranoid drug induced state???? You are the retard using drug lingo!!! If you dont like what I have to say, dont waste your time reading my post or yur energy posting some bullshit back!!!!
Innocent bystander

Enterprise, AL

#9 Oct 8, 2009
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Obviously you hit the pipe!!!! I have never done that, can you say that??? You are a paranod meth head!!! I hope that everybody weho does meth will get busted or die from an overdose!!! You sound like a crackhead!!! You are probably one of the people I am referring to!!! Drugs are bad or have you forgotten that in your paranoid drug induced state???? You are the retard using drug lingo!!! If you dont like what I have to say, dont waste your time reading my post or yur energy posting some bullshit back!!!!
Drug lingo? hit the pipe? Humm?
Brad Pitt

Hinesville, GA

#10 Oct 8, 2009
no kidding your the one throwing around drug lingo. Where did you learn that Cheech? Drug school!! yeah right ha,ha,ha,haha,ha,haa,ha,ha,ha obvious crack addict PS I cant determine if I hate your post until I read it moron
Concerned Citizen

Ozark, AL

#11 Oct 8, 2009
Brad Pitt wrote:
no kidding your the one throwing around drug lingo. Where did you learn that Cheech? Drug school!! yeah right ha,ha,ha,haha,ha,haa,ha,ha,ha obvious crack addict PS I cant determine if I hate your post until I read it moron
You are so negative!!! Not even worth my time anymore!!! Have a good day!!!

“Hey Neighbor”

Since: Sep 09

Branson, MO

#12 Oct 8, 2009
Innocent bystander wrote:
<quoted text>
Drug lingo? hit the pipe? Humm?
Yea, sounds like the lingo to me. Strange.
Innocent bystander

Enterprise, AL

#13 Oct 8, 2009
Ocean One wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, sounds like the lingo to me. Strange.
Yeah I think he may be one of them?
Sure seems to know alot about whos doing it ?

“Hey Neighbor”

Since: Sep 09

Sparta, MO

#14 Oct 8, 2009
Innocent bystander wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I think he may be one of them?
Sure seems to know alot about whos doing it ?
Teachers, business owners, dignitaries, I think hes full of crap.
Guest

Ozark, AL

#15 Oct 8, 2009
Maybe Mr. Pitt knows the drug lingo cause he was in the 'law enforcement' business at one time??? Just a thought.....
Innocent bystander wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I think he may be one of them?
Sure seems to know alot about whos doing it ?
Innocent bystander

Enterprise, AL

#16 Oct 8, 2009
Guest wrote:
Maybe Mr. Pitt knows the drug lingo cause he was in the 'law enforcement' business at one time??? Just a thought.....
<quoted text>
We were talking about C.C.
maximum douche

Humansville, MO

#19 Oct 10, 2009
I hope all the meth head freaks do get busted or catch fire 1 of the 2.
Noneedtoknow

Ville Platte, LA

#20 Oct 10, 2009
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Obviously you hit the pipe!!!! I have never done that, can you say that??? You are a paranod meth head!!! I hope that everybody weho does meth will get busted or die from an overdose!!! You sound like a crackhead!!! You are probably one of the people I am referring to!!! Drugs are bad or have you forgotten that in your paranoid drug induced state???? You are the retard using drug lingo!!! If you dont like what I have to say, dont waste your time reading my post or yur energy posting some bullshit back!!!!
Another Yankee, wishing people would die. You should rotate your lard ass back north.
guest

Hinesville, GA

#21 Oct 10, 2009
John Cooper (may he rest in peace) enticed those "so-n-sos" down here in the sixties and they've had the red ass ever since over their "village properties.."
Just a thought

Springhill, LA

#22 Oct 15, 2009
Maybe if we pass a law that you need a prescription for the stuff to make it, it will cut it down. Oregon has such a law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherokee Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Highland officers resign after new chief appointed 2 hr Locked And Loaded 40
Internet speeds in Hardy 11 hr Ranger Bob 15
GIrls Coach 11 hr PatJoe 8
wild hogs 13 hr Beware of Doug 19
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 20 hr Nothing Between Y... 30,414
Looking for a free puppy 22 hr squeezers 4
Clash of Ozark Thugs (Mar '14) Wed Ready to Help 150
More from around the web

Cherokee Village People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cherokee Village News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cherokee Village

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:27 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:27PM
Chiefs' draft picks starting to produce late - NBC Sports
ESPN 3:33 PM
Rams players heading to Ferguson to help
NBC Sports 4:25 PM
Will St. Louis' defense shut down Eli Manning?
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
Previewing Giants vs. Rams
Bleacher Report 4:32 AM
Chiefs' Week 16 Preview vs. Steelers