United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

Judged:

I hope that everyone realizes that the drug bust in Batesville, will trickle down to Sharp County!!! Everyone who does the "shit" will eventually get busted,and you would never believe who all those people are!!! I can honestly say that I hope they all go to jail for a long time!!! It ruins lives!!!
Resident

Trussville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

Are you saying we will know the people that got busted in Batesville? I know that when it comes down to it there are MANY people in this area that does drugs that no one would believe.
Concerned Citizen wrote:
I hope that everyone realizes that the drug bust in Batesville, will trickle down to Sharp County!!! Everyone who does the "shit" will eventually get busted,and you would never believe who all those people are!!! I can honestly say that I hope they all go to jail for a long time!!! It ruins lives!!!
Concerned Citizen

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

I am saying that when the bust gets here, you are going to be amazed at the people that get busted here!!! business owners, school teachers, upstanding citizens!!!!
Just Curious

Springhill, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

What kind of drugs?
Concerned Citizen

Cameron, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

did you not read this weeks paper??? METH!!

“Hey Neighbor”

Since: Sep 09

Seymour, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

Good. I will believe it when I see it.
Concerned Citizen

Enterprise, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

Judged:

Obviously you hit the pipe!!!! I have never done that, can you say that??? You are a paranod meth head!!! I hope that everybody weho does meth will get busted or die from an overdose!!! You sound like a crackhead!!! You are probably one of the people I am referring to!!! Drugs are bad or have you forgotten that in your paranoid drug induced state???? You are the retard using drug lingo!!! If you dont like what I have to say, dont waste your time reading my post or yur energy posting some bullshit back!!!!
Innocent bystander

Enterprise, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

Concerned Citizen wrote:
Obviously you hit the pipe!!!! I have never done that, can you say that??? You are a paranod meth head!!! I hope that everybody weho does meth will get busted or die from an overdose!!! You sound like a crackhead!!! You are probably one of the people I am referring to!!! Drugs are bad or have you forgotten that in your paranoid drug induced state???? You are the retard using drug lingo!!! If you dont like what I have to say, dont waste your time reading my post or yur energy posting some bullshit back!!!!
Drug lingo? hit the pipe? Humm?
Brad Pitt

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

no kidding your the one throwing around drug lingo. Where did you learn that Cheech? Drug school!! yeah right ha,ha,ha,haha,ha,haa,ha,ha,ha obvious crack addict PS I cant determine if I hate your post until I read it moron
Concerned Citizen

Enterprise, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

Brad Pitt wrote:
no kidding your the one throwing around drug lingo. Where did you learn that Cheech? Drug school!! yeah right ha,ha,ha,haha,ha,haa,ha,ha,ha obvious crack addict PS I cant determine if I hate your post until I read it moron
You are so negative!!! Not even worth my time anymore!!! Have a good day!!!

“Hey Neighbor”

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

Innocent bystander wrote:
<quoted text>
Drug lingo? hit the pipe? Humm?
Yea, sounds like the lingo to me. Strange.
Innocent bystander

Enterprise, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

Ocean One wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, sounds like the lingo to me. Strange.
Yeah I think he may be one of them?
Sure seems to know alot about whos doing it ?

“Hey Neighbor”

Sparta, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

<quoted text>
Teachers, business owners, dignitaries, I think hes full of crap.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

Maybe Mr. Pitt knows the drug lingo cause he was in the 'law enforcement' business at one time??? Just a thought.....
<quoted text>
Innocent bystander

Enterprise, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

Guest wrote:
Maybe Mr. Pitt knows the drug lingo cause he was in the 'law enforcement' business at one time??? Just a thought.....
<quoted text>
We were talking about C.C.
maximum douche

Humansville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2009

I hope all the meth head freaks do get busted or catch fire 1 of the 2.
Noneedtoknow

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2009

Concerned Citizen wrote:
Another Yankee, wishing people would die. You should rotate your lard ass back north.

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2009

John Cooper (may he rest in peace) enticed those "so-n-sos" down here in the sixties and they've had the red ass ever since over their "village properties.."
Just a thought

Marion, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2009

Judged:

Maybe if we pass a law that you need a prescription for the stuff to make it, it will cut it down. Oregon has such a law.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cherokee Village Discussions

Search the Cherokee Village Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 30 min Maybelle 29,113
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr I am woman 3,835
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 2 hr cooker 9,800
Cherokee Village Hiring Black Police Officer (Feb '11) 3 hr Hamus O Leary 162
Plumber 3 hr Hamus O Leary 9
Dollar General or Freds? 3 hr Hamus O Leary 15
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 5 hr midnight oil 829
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cherokee Village Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cherokee Village People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••