Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Hi everyone,

I live in Chattanooga and work from home because of a heart condition and another medical problem. I will not take disability or food stamps but I am in desperate need of medical insurance. Since I have pre-existing, I cannot get insurance and I cannot get on Tenncare either. I am out of money and will soon be out of my heart medication and other medications that are not very expensive but I cannot afford them.

Does anyone know when that high risk pool goes into effect in TN? I know TN opted out of Obama care but that only meant they had 90 days extension since Obama care is Federal Government.

I am not lazy, am a hard worker when well enough to work but I have almost nothing left and fear I am going to die once I can no longer take medications and I really need a test done on my heart but cannot afford that.

Thank you
hillbilly

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

as you may not know that tn. has a new York city ins. salesman as Governor,,who came to tn. for the purpose of doing away with tn. care,,so they could sell worthless ins. to poor people for high prices..like he got rich doing in new york..so don't even look at cover tn. ins..thru the state it is priced high and not much good..may be when that new York city ins.salesman leaves office and new people come in,and look at the truth.it might change..but don't hold your breath,tn. opted out of the Federal program,so they could keep riping off the people..and no body running for Governor,is addressing the problem..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Chattanooga Forum right now

Search the Chattanooga Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 hr Carpet Cleaner 123,503
Medical Marijuana Act Gains Entry to TN Senate 3 hr Zebo 363
heathens mc 7 hr Good grief 75
Weight Loss Testimony 7 hr Katy 3
Mr and mrs t 8 hr Lol 6
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 12 hr 123pitcher 58,309
Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 15 hr Got Real 8,457
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chattanooga Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chattanooga People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance