Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Oh really,a Top Plastic Surgeon, huh?

Any comments from the local "cosmetologists" on this one?

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/06/pla...
Best of the Best

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Now thats some body sculpting...by a top-notch, highly trained, seasoned artist, is it not? How often is the straw changed?

Wow-but not surprised
Cosmetologist

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

A must read wrote:
Oh really,a Top Plastic Surgeon, huh?
Any comments from the local "cosmetologists" on this one?
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/06/pla...
You do know that a cosmetologist is a hair dresser not a plastic surgeon/cosmetician? Lol think before u speak darling
Best of the Best

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Cosmetologist wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that a cosmetologist is a hair dresser not a plastic surgeon/cosmetician? Lol think before u speak darling
Can you explain the trqining and state licensing efforts one must go through, to be a cosmetologist?
Cosmetologist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

1500 hours of beauty school and 2 state board tests..we cut, color, perm, relax, and style hair. NOT anything like a plastic surgeon.
best of the best

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Cosmetologist wrote:
1500 hours of beauty school and 2 state board tests..we cut, color, perm, relax, and style hair. NOT anything like a plastic surgeon.
After that, any state oversite?
Cosmetologist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

The state is ALWAYS watching you..can stop in your salon any time just to inspect.
best of the best

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Cosmetologist wrote:
The state is ALWAYS watching you..can stop in your salon any time just to inspect.
I have never looked into those specific regulations but assumed similar exsisted, thank you.

Now, I must apologize for the use of "Cosmetologist" no harm ment. Only attempting to emphasize, a most unfortunate point in medicine today, which as caused a lot of pain and ssuffering.
LOL

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

An attorney and a Quack! It's pure destiny, at its finest.
best of the best

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Cosmetologist wrote:
You see, as a licensed “Cosmetologist”, you are actually under more state & professional scrutiny then a “Self-proclaimed” cosmetic surgeon! I was simply using a little satire, established & used by one of our local real McCoy Plastic Surgeon, to describe these cosmetic doctor type!

First, please understand the Quack above is no Plastic surgeon, at his very best he’s a dentist, turned oral-surgeon type (M.D.) I believe… but he is clearly not a Plastic Surgeon. Where he obtained the surgical-knowledge necessary to complete a Rinoplastica is well beyond me! 8 or 9 attempts and the patient’s nose is gone, WOW!

As the man once said: they want to arrive but their unwilling to take the trip! The educational trip that is, a real; Plastic Surgeon as an extended formal medical education, including a residency in Plastics, these Quack-types do not! Any medical doctor can claim to be a “cosmetic surgeon” at anytime, no education required, actually there’s nothing required, just hang the sign on the door and they’ll come! Most Patients don’t recognize or maybe even care there’s a “significant-deficiently” in medical know-how, between the two. That is until something goes wrong, then the “shocked” response happens! There is no such doctor as a:“cosmetic surgeon” among the 24 Boards of Medical Specialties, either. It’s pure retail marketing hype! Many patients have been butchered by these types and even more have died by their hands, I personally feel, it’s the worst “organized” attack on the female-race in my lifetime.

These cosmetic types love to use the word “Plastic” too, at every opportunity an especially when something goes wrong, it takes the light off of them. This guy just happened to be the el presidio of “THE” Cosmetic Quack club, which I personally think is hilarious! Just think, a N.Y. male attorney-of all people (I sure hope he’s a Jew!), wants a nose job, thinks he’s located the very “best-of-the best” Plastic Surgeon for the job.(I bet you anything-he was “suckered-in” by the internet too!), Then, after 8 or 9 times under this “knife-wielding” superstar of cosmetic surgery, this nose is ‘Weddle” to a mere-nub! My guess is this: he screwed-up on his first attempt, and the rest of the procedures attempts to correct his second big mistake of his career! Attempting this nose job in the first place, maybe he should have stuck to oral surgery, I bet he’s not any good at that anymore either?
Cosmetologist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Once again darling a COSMETOLOGIST is a HAIR STYLIST...we don't do plastic surgery
Best of the Best

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Cosmetologist wrote:
Once again darling a COSMETOLOGIST is a HAIR STYLIST...we don't do plastic surgery
But of course you don't, dear and apparently neither can the current President of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery! Now you keep those woman looking pretty!
Best of the Best

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

I must apologize: it wasn't 8 or 9 surgeries, it was over 20 before,this oral surgeon turned "cosmetic surgery artist"!
Premier cosmetic surgeon

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Sound familiar? As stated: they run in “Packs”, one begets another & another…
Dr. Jeffrey A. Swetnam - Cosmetic, Vein, General Surgeon:

“Patient demand (Oh, really?) and an interest in Cosmetic surgery began to increase($$$)and Fellowship training in Cosmetic surgery was imperative (Necessary was it?). In 2006 he applied for and was accepted to one of the premier cosmetic surgery programs in the country with Dr. Angelo Cuzalina and Dr. James Koehler in Tulsa where he trained in 2007.”

http://www.totalbodysurgical.net/Surgeon-Dr-J...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chattanooga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 18 min Mississippi gurl 144,720
Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 hr WTH 9,262
Debate: Ferguson - Chattanooga, TN 9 hr ORIGINAL WILLARD 5
heathens mc (Jan '14) 9 hr EBGB 230
Outlaws MC Chattanooga (Jan '09) Wed Regards to Deacon 707
Stefie Glass Wed Joseph 3
Why she run from here ? Aug 19 Uncle Adolf 2

Search the Chattanooga Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Chattanooga Jobs

•••