|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
No one lost their jobs. The way I understand everything is that they replaced the janitors through natural attrition (when they retire or quit) with the cleaning place. They moved the other janitors around.
To those of you that think we lost money with this, we did not. Think about all the extra insurance that we don't have to worry about. We don't have to pay worker's compensation or benefits for the company, we just have to pay for their services.
I can assure you, while most of you feel that the school system does not have money saving in mind, they do. This is why they have not had to have massive layoffs like other systems and are still improving and continuing to save money. No, we may not have made AYP as a system, but we are still making gains and improvements, and we are ahead of Dalton and Whitfield as far as test results are concerned (this was reported by the Dalton Daily Citizen).
Yes, we have a long way to go, but look how far we have come.
How are they saving money when they keeping all the custodains we have.we have had only a couple to retire and only a couple to quit.and they are moving the ones from grammer schools to the high schools.I dont think they can use all of them at the high schools, and all of them can not retire at the same time because they are not all the same age.Is it not and extra expense to pay a cleaning service to come to clean five are six of our schools when we still have all the custodains we had at the start.and we still paying a couple of subs to come in and work at some of the schools.how are they saving our money.can you explain that.they are still paying out the same benefits to all the custodains that are still working for them.
jobs

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Gus wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep rambling about custodial jobs. Are you saying someone lost their job? I cannot make any sense out of your posts.
Not yet.but I would like to know how they are saving money .read the next post gus.
Barb Walters

Thomson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

Judged:

Danny Dunn rocks!! You are haters and cry babies!
babies

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

Barb Walters wrote:
Are you Barb that works in the same office with him.then you must know that he rocks when he is lieing are (lying with) so ask him how he is saving the school system money.
etonian

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

Barb Walters wrote:
David caylor is a cry baby for sure.
Barb Walters

Thomson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

Judged:

babies wrote:
<quoted text>Are you Barb that works in the same office with him.then you must know that he rocks when he is lieing are (lying with) so ask him how he is saving the school system money.
Are you stupid....did you even go to school? He can not as "ONE" person save the school system money. He is not that large and in charge. He has a boss. The Murray County Board of Education and Vicki Reed to answer too....so what are you talking about cry baby? If you think he has that much power then you are poorly educated. And NO I am not an amployee, friend, or enemy. Just a neutral person that wants to piss in your corn flakes.
babies

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

Judged:

Barb Walters wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stupid....did you even go to school? He can not as "ONE" person save the school system money. He is not that large and in charge. He has a boss. The Murray County Board of Education and Vicki Reed to answer too....so what are you talking about cry baby? If you think he has that much power then you are poorly educated. And NO I am not an amployee, friend, or enemy. Just a neutral person that wants to piss in your corn flakes.
I am not stupid I do know that Vickie Reed is his boss and the school board has to approve are suppose to approve any thing that has to do with money but he is over personal,and they seem to approve everything he puts in front of them.and he is also after Vickie Reeds job, when she is gone he will be in charge.and haveing a education has nothing to do with knowing who is in charge.bo who
Barb Walters

Thomson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

Judged:

babies wrote:
<quoted text>I am not stupid I do know that Vickie Reed is his boss and the school board has to approve are suppose to approve any thing that has to do with money but he is over personal,and they seem to approve everything he puts in front of them.and he is also after Vickie Reeds job, when she is gone he will be in charge.and haveing a education has nothing to do with knowing who is in charge.bo who
Then you must be somebody who wanted a date with him and he turned you down.....no other explanation.... because Danny is one of the most fair and "do the right thing" person I know. He would not have the job he has and respect of the community if he was the kind of person you say he is. I hope when Vickie Reed retires or leaves her job, Danny gets it. He will do a great job. Be off with you now before someone drops a house on you!

“Dan thim biskits es gewd!”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

Judged:

Yeah an larry is freens wit that ol' Girry Leland George, u no whut awwl that sumbich dun!
community

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

Judged:

Barb Walters wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you must be somebody who wanted a date with him and he turned you down.....no other explanation.... because Danny is one of the most fair and "do the right thing" person I know. He would not have the job he has and respect of the community if he was the kind of person you say he is. I hope when Vickie Reed retires or leaves her job, Danny gets it. He will do a great job. Be off with you now before someone drops a house on you!
who is this his first are second wife.oh no his first wife got caught with a nother man which was not her husband Mr Baxter.doing drugs down in the woods in ball ground.who also worked for the school system.so this must be his second wife which I DONT know her name she was also married before to a man named Michael. she is a teacher now.she was Mr.Sampson helper at Murray High ones.I am pretty sure he dose not lie to her are dose he who knows but him. but he is pretty good at it.And I dont think the community had any thing to do with Danny getting his job its who you know on the school board and how you kiss Vickie Reeds butt or face one.you will have to ask Danny about that one.And Mrs want to be Barbare Walters you need to crawl back under your rock with Danny and he might give you a job maybe you can get Jennie job and then you can be with him all day and write about his kind and fair life. The man that dose not lie.I sure the community would love to read about it.cant wait to read it.hurry hurry
Barb Walters

Thomson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Judged:

community wrote:
<quoted text>who is this his first are second wife.oh no his first wife got caught with a nother man which was not her husband Mr Baxter.doing drugs down in the woods in ball ground.who also worked for the school system.so this must be his second wife which I DONT know her name she was also married before to a man named Michael. she is a teacher now.she was Mr.Sampson helper at Murray High ones.I am pretty sure he dose not lie to her are dose he who knows but him. but he is pretty good at it.And I dont think the community had any thing to do with Danny getting his job its who you know on the school board and how you kiss Vickie Reeds butt or face one.you will have to ask Danny about that one.And Mrs want to be Barbare Walters you need to crawl back under your rock with Danny and he might give you a job maybe you can get Jennie job and then you can be with him all day and write about his kind and fair life. The man that dose not lie.I sure the community would love to read about it.cant wait to read it.hurry hurry
HA HA HA I am not Davena Baxter Baggett or Darlene Dunn....my name is Barb Walters, can you read, because you sure have a hard time with the English language. Look...everybody in the good ol' United States of America has an opinion, you are entitled to that but you are way off thinking you know what Danny Dunn is made of.
Soooo maybe you should get under that rock and take your opinion because you are in the minority.
people

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Barb Walters wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA I am not Davena Baxter Baggett or Darlene Dunn....my name is Barb Walters, can you read, because you sure have a hard time with the English language. Look...everybody in the good ol' United States of America has an opinion, you are entitled to that but you are way off thinking you know what Danny Dunn is made of.
Soooo maybe you should get under that rock and take your opinion because you are in the minority.
You are the one that cant understand English I said you to to be Barbare Walters.yes I do have the right to my opinions.Thank you.Who is the other person in your minority Danny Dunn.If you ever fined out how he is saving the county school system any money let me.maybe he he is getting some under the table money that is.

“Dan thim biskits es gewd!”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

Hay barb ,mi names eugene~! nise to meat yee!
murray what

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

Hi Barb. are you Danny mother,only a mother would talk like that about Danny.her kind and fair man.only a mother knows.
Uhh9631

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

Judged:

To Murray What, Danny's mother passed away a few years ago. Please be careful bringing an innocent and deceased relative into this.
Sweetmeet

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

Judged:

To all the danny haters! you all can kiss my ass. there is no need to be bringing other people in conversations. you all are just jealous pieces of shit. either most of y'all didnt get hired, got fired, or are custodians. lol if y'all dont like what he does.....or any other person in the school system does, leave. we dont want your cryin asses around in the first place. Danny did this, Danny did that, Danny said this, Danny said that......Get off the computer and go cook some supper, worthless women!
tax payer

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Judged:

Sweetmeet wrote:
To all the danny haters! you all can kiss my ass. there is no need to be bringing other people in conversations. you all are just jealous pieces of shit. either most of y'all didnt get hired, got fired, or are custodians. lol if y'all dont like what he does.....or any other person in the school system does, leave. we dont want your cryin asses around in the first place. Danny did this, Danny did that, Danny said this, Danny said that......Get off the computer and go cook some supper, worthless women!
why dont you ask Danny to kiss your ass I am sure he would because that is what he dose best besides lie.and the comment was that you act like his mother.but you must be his wife are girlfriend I dont know and realy dont care.But what he dose is a concern of my because he works for the Murray County School system and we as tax payers pay him each month.
Sweetmeet

Chickamauga, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

First off, im not his wife.....and its OR girlfriend you retarded little shit. before you think youre all high and mighty by saying things, how about you get an education so you dont sound like a back woods hobo. Second, Danny doesnt lie. What has he lied to you about? as soon as you let me know, i'll ask him about it. Like i said before youre probably someone that has been cut from the school system and is still irritated about it. Im sorry if you are.
tax money at work

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

Sweetmeet wrote:
First off, im not his wife.....and its OR girlfriend you retarded little shit. before you think youre all high and mighty by saying things, how about you get an education so you dont sound like a back woods hobo. Second, Danny doesnt lie. What has he lied to you about? as soon as you let me know, i'll ask him about it. Like i said before youre probably someone that has been cut from the school system and is still irritated about it. Im sorry if you are.
You are the one that sounds like a back woods idiot where did you get your education from Danny when he was principal at one of the Murray County schools.you must be very close to him ,are how can you ask him what he is lie-ing about and expect him to tell you the true they say love is blind so it must be in your case.you need to and hide under the rock with danny and not get so upset.
ole joe

Chickamauga, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

tax money at work, youre an absolute idiot. you make no sense! ARE ARE ARE ARE....its OR, not ARE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Chatsworth Forum right now

Search the Chatsworth Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Angie Garmley & Beast.. BEAUTY&BEAST (Sep '12) 1 hr FirstTime 149
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr jeb stuart 50,074
T & T Nails Former owner back in JAIL (Jan '12) 4 hr Resident 55
eton fleamarket 4 hr Resident 2
Coolest summer ever 4 hr Fuddrucker 5
Murray County Men with Small Packages 13 hr wow 16
Commissioner 14 hr The King21 55
•••
•••

Chatsworth News Video

•••
•••

Chatsworth Jobs

•••