Railroad Rally and Road Rash Biker Bash

Posted in the Chatsworth Forum

curious george

Dalton, GA

#1 Aug 10, 2010
Just wondering...did anyone attend the Railroad Rally this year in Chatsworth and is anyone from Chats/Dalton area going to the Road Rash Biker Bash this coming weekend at Martin Springs Farm? Just looking for comments on either one.
Hmmm

Dalton, GA

#2 Aug 16, 2010
didnt know
whocares

Maryville, TN

#3 Oct 7, 2010
curious george wrote:
Just wondering...did anyone attend the Railroad Rally this year in Chatsworth and is anyone from Chats/Dalton area going to the Road Rash Biker Bash this coming weekend at Martin Springs Farm? Just looking for comments on either one.
Get a life! Who cares they're all over the age of 21 worry about YOU! numb nutt
tatas

Maryville, TN

#4 Oct 22, 2010
whocares wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life! Who cares they're all over the age of 21 worry about YOU! numb nutt
www.railroadrally.com click on pics ..shaking tatas
disgusting

Summerville, GA

#5 Oct 22, 2010
Old hag women fat and skinny trying to act 18
ouwantme2

Greer, SC

#6 Jul 11, 2011
i went to the railroad ralley last year i had a good time the skinnydipping hole was great i met some really cool people and we partied and danced all night long it wasnt the biggest ralley but it was fun. i am going back again this year. i also seen some of the same people i met at the road rash bash
Heather

Bristol, TN

#7 Jul 13, 2011
disgusting wrote:
Old hag women fat and skinny trying to act 18
OMG, I just seen a lady on here that owns a (FOOD) business !!! Gross, I'm never eating there again! She was with my old teachers!!! Good GOD!
Elmo

Dalton, GA

#8 Jul 14, 2011
What kind of dadgum sex party is going on down there? This is Murray County for God's Sake!
Like to know

Lexington, TN

#9 Jul 15, 2011
Heather wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, I just seen a lady on here that owns a (FOOD) business !!! Gross, I'm never eating there again! She was with my old teachers!!! Good GOD!
What food business? I'm with you - don't think I want to eat there anymore. The teachers - are they still working in our school system and in what grades. This event should be against the law.
The facts

Chatsworth, GA

#10 Jul 18, 2011
Heard GGW was going to be there! Granny's Gone Wild!!!!!!
Oh My GOD

Bristol, TN

#11 Sep 14, 2011
tatas wrote:
<quoted text>
This is awesome, people from Chatsworth gettin down, thats what I'm talkin BOUT DOG. Git It Cougars GiT It
Yup

Choctaw, OK

#12 Sep 15, 2011
Heather wrote:
<quoted text>
Well aren't you just miss higher than thou. Some people like having fun in different ways than you. Nothing wrong with that. Plus, seeing the individual at a place like this doesn't mean her restaurant is messed up. Health Inspectors still have to check it out and give it a passing grade. For the record, i don't know what restaurant or person you're talking about. Just don't like hearing people get bashed for doing something they enjoy.
Shawn

Knoxville, TN

#13 Sep 30, 2011
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Well aren't you just miss higher than thou. Some people like having fun in different ways than you. Nothing wrong with that. Plus, seeing the individual at a place like this doesn't mean her restaurant is messed up. Health Inspectors still have to check it out and give it a passing grade. For the record, i don't know what restaurant or person you're talking about. Just don't like hearing people get bashed for doing something they enjoy.
Who is in these pictures? Where can I find this?
Is that her

Dalton, GA

#14 May 8, 2012
tatas wrote:
<quoted text>
is that a teacher and a restaurant owner?
sheew

Ringgold, GA

#15 Sep 18, 2012
look at those catfish bellies on some girls
blow fish bodies ulk

Dalton, GA

#16 Sep 18, 2012
sheew wrote:
look at those catfish bellies on some girls
Yea old blow fish bodies. Just sl_ ts and rednecks. ulk!
haters make us famous

Dalton, GA

#17 Sep 18, 2012
All of you people bashing this suck! That's what's wrong with this county is everyone judges everyone else for what they do instead of worrying about their own business. It was for a good cause & y'all can say is it's not right or it should be illegal. Worry about yourselves & not what others do. As long as these people keep their personal affairs else where & not at their place of work or anywhere else it shouldn't matter what they do. Get a life & stop worrying about others!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lizzies running around with tattoos on their shins 11 min Dennis 4
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 16 min Chopper Read 56,923
Hillary Capehart Williams 1 hr Bearhunter69 28
Unsettled Science 3 hr guest 37
Sheriff Department mess 5 hr educator 41
Hurt football players 17 hr man up 14
Day Care owner charged with simple battery Wed Uncle Adolf 6

Chatsworth News Video

Chatsworth Dating
Find my Match

Chatsworth Jobs

Chatsworth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chatsworth News, Events & Info