First Prev
of 4
Next Last
WHO ME

Sevierville, TN

#64 Aug 8, 2012
Information wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a few more days.
Then we shall see.
I don't think "YOU KNOW" what they are is talking about. I'll expect your apology at this time...
Just saying and expecting at that point...
If you expect anything from me you need to post under ONE name.
And I still say that this hasn't been proven to be an abuse of power on the judges part.IF ANY of it is true it STILL doesn't mean it was an abuse of power.
And yes,I DID say 'IF'.
hippiedirt

Snellville, GA

#65 Aug 8, 2012
Hahahaha lol shes loves her meth
hippiedirt

Snellville, GA

#66 Aug 8, 2012
awful wrote:
<quoted text>i advise you to shut your d** mouth about my friend.she dont need money she sure didnt want him i know who you are and your day will come your the d*** looser and so is all your family grow up and get a life look at yourself in the mirrow oh hell what did you see? a LOOSER
I bet it is angie its so sad (her & her life)
He who shall not be named

Bristol, TN

#67 Aug 9, 2012
WHO ME wrote:
<quoted text>
If you expect anything from me you need to post under ONE name.
And I still say that this hasn't been proven to be an abuse of power on the judges part.IF ANY of it is true it STILL doesn't mean it was an abuse of power.
And yes,I DID say 'IF'.
Why? Does the validity of my opinions/comments lose anything based on what I call myself?

Let justice be served.

I can call myself anything on this forum. I could even use "WHO ME",(since that is so appropriate for you... and so "descriptive"). If you are so concerned with who you are debating, why not use your real name?

Defend the indefensible and I will call you out. Try to make slight of a case that may have severe consequences to our county and community (not counting the effects on tax payers dole), and I will also call you out.

The whole case is well beyond your apparent understanding. You see things through a glass darkly, not knowing that what you defend may not be defensible.

The truth of the whole matter will come out very shortly. I care not if you concede your points (or "say you are sorry"). I don't think you are stupid (unlike many who post here), just that you are naive and want things to be as you want to "see" them.

Let's let the system work. It does well if there is ample time and integrity within the participants involved.
WHO ME

Sevierville, TN

#68 Aug 9, 2012
He who shall not be named wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Does the validity of my opinions/comments lose anything based on what I call myself?
Let justice be served.
I can call myself anything on this forum. I could even use "WHO ME",(since that is so appropriate for you... and so "descriptive"). If you are so concerned with who you are debating, why not use your real name?
Defend the indefensible and I will call you out. Try to make slight of a case that may have severe consequences to our county and community (not counting the effects on tax payers dole), and I will also call you out.
The whole case is well beyond your apparent understanding. You see things through a glass darkly, not knowing that what you defend may not be defensible.
The truth of the whole matter will come out very shortly. I care not if you concede your points (or "say you are sorry"). I don't think you are stupid (unlike many who post here), just that you are naive and want things to be as you want to "see" them.
Let's let the system work. It does well if there is ample time and integrity within the participants involved.
Yes,the validity of your opinions/comments do lose something based on what you call yourself because it makes it appear that it's not the same person speaking.Therefore the context of the statements tend to either get lost or become confusing.
I think I understand more than you give me credit for.And it's been a very long time since I have been called naive.
It appears to me that the my posts are still being misunderstood.
I haven't said at any time the something or nothing happened,because I don't know.I wasn't there.
What I HAVE said is that the question to be asked is 'was this an abuse of power?'
Even if Judge Cochran propositioned her,or if she did him,that doesn't necessarily mean that it was an abuse of power.
That will have to be determined by the JQC if/after they do a review.
I say if/after because the JQC will not divulge (to my knowledge) whether there is an investigation or not.
If I'm wrong about that I'm sure you'll correct me.
Why does it matter

Bristol, TN

#69 Aug 10, 2012
WHO ME wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,the validity of your opinions/comments do lose something based on what you call yourself because it makes it appear that it's not the same person speaking.Therefore the context of the statements tend to either get lost or become confusing.
I think I understand more than you give me credit for.And it's been a very long time since I have been called naive.
It appears to me that the my posts are still being misunderstood.
I haven't said at any time the something or nothing happened,because I don't know.I wasn't there.
What I HAVE said is that the question to be asked is 'was this an abuse of power?'
Even if Judge Cochran propositioned her,or if she did him,that doesn't necessarily mean that it was an abuse of power.
That will have to be determined by the JQC if/after they do a review.
I say if/after because the JQC will not divulge (to my knowledge) whether there is an investigation or not.
If I'm wrong about that I'm sure you'll correct me.
What "name" do you want me to use in response to your diatribes?
I only mention that you are naive, because you have no idea what has been going on behind the scenes with the investigations related to this case. Don't presume you know what is going on based on rumors and innuendo. Let's just say that I have some knowledge of this whole matter.
You have no true idea. Just admit that and let's leave it alone.
The investigation covers more than just the "Civil" suit.(This will be decided in a civil case much later, at the tax payers expense). The other abuses of power and improprieties will come out based on the trial of the accused.
We shall see. I hope the accused is innocent of all crimes. If not, we all have "hell (and money)" to pay.
Not to be a ass... but I don't think you have any idea what is really going on here.
Why does it matter

Bristol, TN

#70 Aug 10, 2012
WHO ME

Sevierville, TN

#71 Aug 11, 2012
"Not to be a ass... but I don't think you have any idea what is really going on here. "

Well mr/ms Why does it matter,
Why don't you fill me in since you 'seem' to 'know' so much about it all,especially 'BEHIND THE SCENES'.
Oh,by the way,you saying "not to be a(an)ass" was totally unnecessary.Saying it doesn't make it so.
He who shall not be named

Bristol, TN

#72 Aug 11, 2012
You do not know what you do not know.

Therefore you are a fool.

I only hope you are not involved in the education of our children... but I'm afraid you may be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amnesty for illegals 11 min Dirt track racer 8
Ferguson 53 min Joe Friday 3
More global cooling proof 7 hr albert gorestein 23
Removing posts that don't violate any terms of use 10 hr curious 4
Looking for Motorcycle theif!!! Mon Tosha1116 1
jessica carlock Mon michelle obama 18
Net Neutrality and the GOP Mon HaHaReally 7

Chatsworth News Video

Chatsworth Dating
Find my Match

Chatsworth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chatsworth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chatsworth

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:20 am PST

NFL10:20AM
Titans to release veteran Shaun Phillips
Bleacher Report12:00 PM
Buzz: NFC South Mess Has Owners Considering Change to Playoff Format
NBC Sports 2:13 PM
Matt Ryan on Mike Smith: We've got to make him right
Bleacher Report 2:30 PM
Titans Release Veteran LB Phillips
NBC Sports 2:47 PM
Titans release Shaun Phillips, place Brian Schwenke on injured reserve