Thief & Slut & Liar...etc....Carol Smelt.

Posted in the Chatsworth Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8

Since: Feb 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2009

Judged:

Does any one know a bigger slut than carol smelt?

Im tired of her always stealing from people,always lying to get sympathy,always fucking guys just to have a good time then tossing them aside.
She wont even take care of her damn kids,her mom and dad has them unless she wants to look good for others.(Not easy for an ugly ass little troll) She cried to anybody that was dumb enough to listen about how much she missed her daughter then when she got her,she just packed her and her brother off to her moms house.
She is a worthless human and a real bad mom.
I hear she is pregnant again,I hope the dad takes the baby and runs as far away from that loser as possible.
DR Phil

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2009

Judged:

always on display wrote:
Im tired of her always stealing from people,always lying to get sympathy,always fucking guys just to have a good time then tossing them aside.
She wont even take care of her damn kids,her mom and dad has them unless she wants to look good for others.(Not easy for an ugly ass little troll) She cried to anybody that was dumb enough to listen about how much she missed her daughter then when she got her,she just packed her and her brother off to her moms house.
I hear she is pregnant again,I hope the dad takes the baby and runs as far away from that loser as possible.
Please don't hold back!
Tell us how you really feel!
eton peach

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2009

who tha hell is Carol Smelt??

Since: Mar 09

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2009

Judged:

Sounds like some one got burned by Carol Smelt. Who ever that is.
carol smelt

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

always on display wrote:
I am not pregnant, I don't have a daughter and none of the rest is true either.
weno

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Judged:

carol smelt wrote:
<quoted text> I am not pregnant, I don't have a daughter and none of the rest is true either.
and you expect us to beleive your lies after what you have done
Cowboy

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Come on guys. We don't need to use language like that. You can state how you feel without all the gutter words.
please

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2009

always on display wrote:
Please don't talk that way about others. If you have a problem with this person talk to God and to her about it. PLEASE. There is really no reason to behave as you are. John 14:6

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chatsworth News Video

•••
•••

Chatsworth Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chatsworth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••